Asteroid stack?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I am at 180 at 5'9" so the calculators say my fat is up in the 17% range. I didnt know I was that fat at all. I am in know way big either. My goal is to be about 175-185 and only be at 7-8% body fat. Will the asteroid stack acheive this with proper diet and training? I was thinking about running it for the full three months they say and keeping a detailed log with pictures. The only other supplments I will take will be fish oil and a multi. (So it would be anobolic pump, powerfull, prime, and recreate) Will this help me acheive this goal in three months. My goal is starting serious september 1 and working really hard untill March. So by the time spring comes around I will be begging to take my shirt off.

Sorry long post.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I am at 180 at 5'9" so the calculators say my fat is up in the 17% range. I didnt know I was that fat at all. I am in know way big either. My goal is to be about 175-185 and only be at 7-8% body fat. Will the asteroid stack acheive this with proper diet and training? I was thinking about running it for the full three months they say and keeping a detailed log with pictures. The only other supplments I will take will be fish oil and a multi. (So it would be anobolic pump, powerfull, prime, and recreate) Will this help me acheive this goal in three months. My goal is starting serious september 1 and working really hard untill March. So by the time spring comes around I will be begging to take my shirt off.

Sorry long post.
I have found a lot of good info from the USP labs sections of this forum site. I am too goign to do the Asteroid stack for the full 3 months starting around begining of september. I am 5'10 and about 175. I will be taking jack3d with the stack, then the regulars: protein, creatine, fish oil, multi, bcaa's, and beta-alanine.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Sorry long post.

3 months is not much time really it's a good stack but won't perform miracles. You can't look for results from a pill, if you don't know how to do this without supps then no supp is going to get your there. Oh and 17% is not fat it's about average.

Diet and knowledge are the key, learn about you and your body then add supps later. Yes this is a good stack when you are ready.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
O have been working oit for about 3 months now and my diet is getting really good now. My workouts need some help. My goal to be 180-185 at 6-9% BF is by next march. I think that should be enough time? Starting september 1 serious

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
O have been working oit for about 3 months now and my diet is getting really good now. My workouts need some help. My goal to be 180-185 at 6-9% BF is by next march. I think that should be enough time? Starting september 1 serious
I have trainees who have been with me for about 8 months now and I will think about giving the woman some supps after 1 year as she is extremely dedicated and her diet is pretty good. She is approaching her mid thirties so I feel if she continues to improve she may be ready for some mild supplementation. She still needs to improve some things before I give her the green light. I may wait as long as 2 years with a younger person, possibly more.

Why so long .. it takes at least that long to ascertain your response to various types of stimulus. Different programs various diets. The only reason I would go as soon as a year is that she is under constant supervision.

Take my son for example, I did not give him any supps for 5 years and after 3 years he was 270 lbs squatting and deading in the mid 500's running as sub 5 40 at 18. At age 20 after 5 years I let him do some Prime. What people have to learn is that it's you that has to do the work, supplements are to help people who are at the top of their game. First you have to get to the top. :drillsergeant: