Prime or DTP

  1. Banned
    Billd82's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    36.1%

    Prime or DTP


    Currently taking jack3d preworkout and am looking to either add Prime or DTP....any suggestions?? 26yrs old 5'7" 180lbs

  2. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23618
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Prime did nothing for me, 2 full bottles and nothing, maybe i was a non responder but i didnt like it.

    DTP, aggression, energy, strength, libido, TESTOSTERONE.

    Id go with DTP any day
    CELTIC LABS REP
  3. New Member
    bubble boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    21981
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    85.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Prime did nothing for me, 2 full bottles and nothing, maybe i was a non responder but i didnt like it.

    DTP, aggression, energy, strength, libido, TESTOSTERONE.

    Id go with DTP any day

    I've been wondering about DTP as well..

    I know Prime is not hormonal is DTP? Does it require a PCT when you stop?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Billd82's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    36.1%

    Thanks
  5. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,561
    Rep Power
    731527
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    51.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I get major strength gain and really good recomp on Prime and it's no secret I am an addict now.

    It's true some people don't respond to Prime but that's the same with most herbals including DTP. You have to cycle off supps so you could run them back to back.

    I traditionally do not respond well to things like Trib. but I am going to try DTHC for a six weeker, if I like it I will use it as a bridge between Prime cycles.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Senior Member
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Rep Power
    880
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    1.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Prime is a nootropic type supplement IMO. For me like all nootropics I get rapid tolerance. Others find Prime great, others are complete non-responders.

    DTest Pro Cycle contains preg. and DHEA which are both androgen precursors. You will not need PCT but you can't use this more than 3 months because DHEA will screw your cortisol (although it is VERY small amounts I think in DTestProCyle).

    DTHC contains heaps of adaptogens and herbal test boosters. Herbal test boosters are not generally associated with increasing test, however adaptogens could do this indirectly. The shear amount of stuff in DTHC and the possibility of synergistic reactions plus the rave reviews it gets suggests there is probably something in it.

    Its a pity NP doesn't do polls but I bet as a straight poll DHTC would have more fans than Prime. If you respond to Prime great, if not DHTC, AIs or stinging nettle root extract (ActivaTE).
  7. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4507
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    81.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    I've been wondering about DTP as well..

    I know Prime is not hormonal is DTP? Does it require a PCT when you stop?
    DTP is mildly hormonal. It contains a small amount of DHEA. You certainly have to cycle it, but no PCT is required.
  8. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    96.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Its a pity NP doesn't do polls but I bet as a straight poll DHTC would have more fans than Prime.
    Im not so sure about this one... DTHC is obviously a great test booster, dont get me wrong. However, PRIME is ranked in the top 50 product sold on NP currently...

    Two different public's. Being realistic it is tough to compare the two...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  9. New Member
    Gator Alum 03's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    316
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    79.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Its a pity NP doesn't do polls but I bet as a straight poll DHTC would have more fans than Prime. If you respond to Prime great, if not DHTC, AIs or stinging nettle root extract (ActivaTE).
    I bet you're probably right.
  10. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,561
    Rep Power
    731527
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    51.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Im not so sure about this one... DTHC is obviously a great test booster, dont get me wrong. However, PRIME is ranked in the top 50 product sold on NP currently...

    Two different public's. Being realistic it is tough to compare the two...
    I will be doing that in my next log... I have high hopes for DTHC cuz if it's anywhere near as good as Prime is for me it will be an amazing supp.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Advanced Member
    jcp2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    862
    Rep Power
    576
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    15.47%

    Get Diesel products have given me faith in the supplement industry after years of thinking it was all garbage. JP8, DTH, and NOS Ether and the level one are great. The only other supps i take or have taken is xtend, vasocharge, and a few runs of hdrol. I see way too many not so great reviews about alot of other ****, and alot of reviews by people who are either so in the beginning stage of thier lifting career that i can't apply it to myself, or the reviews are so vague and without fact that i can't apply it to myself. Give DTH, or i am sure DTP at try with JP8 and NOS ether, as the labels recommend and you will have great gains. Their is a reson it has a good following amongst strength athletes.
  12. Advanced Member
    CoreDoug's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    785
    Rep Power
    30271
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    29.1%

    I have always been a fan of DTHC and have recommended it to people looking for a good natty test booster....however, Prime has no comparison for me. Where I would respond less with time on the DTHC (sense of well being, hardons, libido, drive,etc), Prime keeps getting better and better with time. I really feel that the sweet spot on Prime is weeks 8+++. No other natty anabolic can compare to the consistent drive, alpha male feeling, pump, etc I get from long cycles on Prime. Crazy stuff. Prime = PR buster.
  13. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,561
    Rep Power
    731527
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    51.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CoreDoug View Post
    I have always been a fan of DTHC and have recommended it to people looking for a good natty test booster....however, Prime has no comparison for me. Where I would respond less with time on the DTHC (sense of well being, hardons, libido, drive,etc), Prime keeps getting better and better with time. I really feel that the sweet spot on Prime is weeks 8+++. No other natty anabolic can compare to the consistent drive, alpha male feeling, pump, etc I get from long cycles on Prime. Crazy stuff. Prime = PR buster.
    Sounds like I planned it right will do 6 weeks of DTHC then brake then my prime progressive mega-dose experiment for 12 weeks...

    Yah for me around week 3 and 4 I start getting serious strength gains and although the gains in strength slow down a bit they keep going .. but the reccomp picks up the longer I use it. This has got me wanting to do longer runs and progressive dosing. Up to now I've only done 8 week runs.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. Advanced Member
    jcp2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    862
    Rep Power
    576
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    15.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Im not so sure about this one... DTHC is obviously a great test booster, dont get me wrong. However, PRIME is ranked in the top 50 product sold on NP currently...
    This really doesn't mean anything, USPLabs is more of a nationally recognized company. I am sure Muscletech, Twinlab, Eas sell more than USPlabs, does that make them better.


    Not a knock on USP, just not sound reasoning imo. I have no clue about USP products.
  15. Senior Member
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Rep Power
    880
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    1.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Im not so sure about this one... DTHC is obviously a great test booster, dont get me wrong. However, PRIME is ranked in the top 50 product sold on NP currently...

    Two different public's. Being realistic it is tough to compare the two...
    You could be right, but there is a strong following on the board for DTHC, it might be because they all like Chuck. At a guess I'd say DTHC is cheaper than Prime. Normally its 250 caps at 4 caps per day costing ~$45, so would last 2 months. Prime tends to last a month - 20 to 30 days.

    Really thats why we need polls. NP will probably avoid this like the plague because it would mean upsetting an established board sponsor.

    The thing to watch with USPlabs is that they will change/stack their product and generally when they do this the new ingredient can be really potent. A good example is the new more potent Prime they recently brought out. Basically USP is a moving target, so just because they don't get things right one day they turn around and change unexpectedly. DHTC can only really aim for product synergy and there ain't much more you can pack in there.
  16. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    The thing to watch with USPlabs is that they will change/stack their product and generally when they do this the new ingredient can be really potent. A good example is the new more potent Prime they recently brought out. Basically USP is a moving target, so just because they don't get things right one day they turn around and change unexpectedly. DHTC can only really aim for product synergy and there ain't much more you can pack in there.
    The only formula that ever changed was removing the Cissus from Anabolic pump about 2 years ago...Please, your biased nature is exposed.

    Okay, you got me, we changed the formulas!

    PRIME 600mg cap to a 800mg cap
    SuperCissus from 90 750mg caps to 120 800mgs caps!

    WITHOUT CHANGING THE PRICE.

    People love DTH and probably good reasons behind it. I urge people to try both and if they like both then stack both....
  17. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jcp2 View Post
    This really doesn't mean anything, USPLabs is more of a nationally recognized company. I am sure Muscletech, Twinlab, Eas sell more than USPlabs, does that make them better.


    Not a knock on USP, just not sound reasoning imo. I have no clue about USP products.
    NP sales are driven by AnabolicMinds and GD has about a 4-5 year headstart in the market place.
  18. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1620
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    79.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I haven't tired Prime, so i can't honestly comment on that. I will say I do like the reps for USP labs though, they know their stuff. With that being said, I really love DTH, and all the stuff from Get Diesel. It's not just about the DTH for me, it's how well it meshes with the entire line, as well as others. It really does add to the effects of stims, or NO products, so I take less when I'm using it, so they last longer. DTP is great for pumps, in addition to all the stuff DTH does as well. Additionally, I like How Chuck and Trip shoot it straight, and the customer service is excellent, in my experiences. Yeah, I may sound biased, but it's easy when you've had great results. Like it's been said, there's a lot of stuff packed into DTH and DTP, making it very comprehensive. Good luck man!!
  19. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    You could be right, but there is a strong following on the board for DTHC, it might be because they all like Chuck. At a guess I'd say DTHC is cheaper than Prime. Normally its 250 caps at 4 caps per day costing ~$45, so would last 2 months. Prime tends to last a month - 20 to 30 days.

    Really thats why we need polls. NP will probably avoid this like the plague because it would mean upsetting an established board sponsor.

    The thing to watch with USPlabs is that they will change/stack their product and generally when they do this the new ingredient can be really potent. A good example is the new more potent Prime they recently brought out. Basically USP is a moving target, so just because they don't get things right one day they turn around and change unexpectedly. DHTC can only really aim for product synergy and there ain't much more you can pack in there.
    AM does have polls; there's the option when you start a new thread. There are plenty of threads about "Which is the best _____" or "X vs. Y" threads. As we can all agree, people respond differently to the same supplement, for better or worse. Having tried both, I still can't tell YOU how YOU will respond to the products. They both have their merits. You need to figure out what your budget is like, how you plan on running these products/ total cost. Then look at a few logs, ask around, and make the leap.

    USP Labs typically formulates a product and sticks with it although Jack3d and even Recreate did change post-release; Chuck likes to tweak his DTH every batch in search of improving the product. I don't quite get the point you were trying to make here matthias though.
  20. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    AM does have polls; there's the option when you start a new thread. There are plenty of threads about "Which is the best _____" or "X vs. Y" threads. As we can all agree, people respond differently to the same supplement, for better or worse. Having tried both, I still can't tell YOU how YOU will respond to the products. They both have their merits. You need to figure out what your budget is like, how you plan on running these products/ total cost. Then look at a few logs, ask around, and make the leap.

    USP Labs typically formulates a product and sticks with it although Jack3d and even Recreate did change post-release; Chuck likes to tweak his DTH every batch in search of improving the product. I don't quite get the point you were trying to make here matthias though.
    Jack3d ingredients did not change. We just added more beta Alanine and AAKG.

    Recreates ingredients have never changed from release.

    All our ingredient panels will appear different and that is PRIMARILY because we had a top level FDA firm review our labels and we made name corrections to comply with FDA.
  21. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    96.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jcp2 View Post
    This really doesn't mean anything, USPLabs is more of a nationally recognized company. I am sure Muscletech, Twinlab, Eas sell more than USPlabs, does that make them better.


    Not a knock on USP, just not sound reasoning imo. I have no clue about USP products.
    I just responded to the "there should be a poll at NP" comment. Well, there ahhh is...

    I understand where your logic falls, totally valid.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  22. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    96.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    People love DTH and probably good reasons behind it. I urge people to try both and if they like both then stack both....
    My point exactly.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  23. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I just responded to the "there should be a poll at NP" comment. Well, there ahhh is...

    I understand where your logic falls, totally valid.
    Super Valid point but USPlabs did not have any corporate money. I started the company on AnabolicMinds with 12 bottles of cAMPHIBOLIC.

    Product performance has allowed us to advertise nationally.

    Speaks volumes about brand loyalty and quality.
  24. Senior Member
    subweevil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,465
    Rep Power
    1620
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    79.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Both have a loyal following, I say try 'em both and report back!!
  25. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Jack3d ingredients did not change. We just added more beta Alanine and AAKG.

    Recreates ingredients have never changed from release.

    All our ingredient panels will appear different and that is PRIMARILY because we had a top level FDA firm review our labels and we made name corrections to comply with FDA.
    By change, i meant in quantity, not in type. The caffeine content in recreate decreased, and you already stated the changes to the ingredients in Jack3d.
  26. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    37.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I'm with stack em both would be good combo. Both are great companies have had good results from both. I have no complaints. USP and GD make great products as far as i'm concerned. Haven't tried Prime yet but if its like rest of their stuff should be good.
  27. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I'm with stack em both would be good combo. Both are great companies have had good results from both. I have no complaints. USP and GD make great products as far as i'm concerned. Haven't tried Prime yet but if its like rest of their stuff should be good.
    Thank you!

    I'm about stacking products and hearing honest opinions but once you start attacking all communication is lost and the consumer loses..
  28. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    By change, i meant in quantity, not in type. The caffeine content in recreate decreased, and you already stated the changes to the ingredients in Jack3d.
    gotcha!

    We also removed the effer soda(fizzing) from Jack3d....but unlike the dude hinted that we release a "good" product and later switch with a "lesser" product is false.

    We always improve just with Super Cissus, PRIME and Jack3d. We added without adding cost.
  29. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774631
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Whether one ends up with DTP or PRIME primarily depends on one's intended goals. Although direct product comparisons frequently provide a useful guide for many, some direct comparisons may be fundamentally flawed. Personally, I do not consider a one-on-one comparison between DTP and PRIME truly meaningful. Why? They are completely different products! Look at each briefly:
    Containing testosterone precursors and a variety of related synergistic agents, DTP is primarily designed to boost testosterone levels, and consequently provide a series of related benefits such as estrogen reduction, improved sexual performance, greater aggression, improved pumps, and so on. On the other hand, PRIME is designed to induce significant improvements in body re-composition, yielding dense lean mass and muscle fullness, inducing dramatic increases in strength and endurance, delivering enhanced recovery, and so on, without provoking any direct changes in androgenic profiles.
    So, how should we directly and fairly compare the two products? Sounds tough to me. Any either-or-decision cannot be uncoupled from one's primary goal. Considering that they deliver hardly overlapping benefits, budget allowing, it might make sense to stack them; otherwise, they may be used sequentially.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  30. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    ^^^ That's THE post to close this thread off. Agreed 110%.
  31. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,561
    Rep Power
    731527
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    51.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Whether one ends up with DTP or PRIME primarily depends on one's intended goals. Although direct product comparisons frequently provide a useful guide for many, some direct comparisons may be fundamentally flawed. Personally, I do not consider a one-on-one comparison between DTP and PRIME truly meaningful. Why? They are completely different products! Look at each briefly:
    Containing testosterone precursors and a variety of related synergistic agents, DTP is primarily designed to boost testosterone levels, and consequently provide a series of related benefits such as estrogen reduction, improved sexual performance, greater aggression, improved pumps, and so on. On the other hand, PRIME is designed to induce significant improvements in body re-composition, yielding dense lean mass and muscle fullness, inducing dramatic increases in strength and endurance, delivering enhanced recovery, and so on, without provoking any direct changes in androgenic profiles.
    So, how should we directly and fairly compare the two products? Sounds tough to me. Any either-or-decision cannot be uncoupled from one's primary goal. Considering that they deliver hardly overlapping benefits, budget allowing, it might make sense to stack them; otherwise, they may be used sequentially.
    Which means stacking the 2 could be very beneficial. Right now I need something to run between Prime cycles so I am trying DTHC but I may actually want to stack DTP with Prime at a later date.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 01:57 PM
  2. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 09:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in