Primordial Performance Fat Loss Stack

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
So my wife (of 10 weeks now) hijacked my fat loss stack from PP and just started it today. She's small and sensitive to supps so she's doing 1 pump, 2 CLA, and 2 green tea a day. She said she felt the green tea for sure and feels as though she has excreted fat. She wants to know if the fat loss stack has any sides resembling Alli (i.e. oily or fatty excretion)? Any information regarding potential fat loss stack sides is much appreciated. - Thanks

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my wife (of 10 weeks now) hijacked my fat loss stack from PP and just started it today. She's small and sensitive to supps so she's doing 1 pump, 2 CLA, and 2 green tea a day. She said she felt the green tea for sure and feels as though she has excreted fat. She wants to know if the fat loss stack has any sides resembling Alli (i.e. oily or fatty excretion)? Any information regarding potential fat loss stack sides is much appreciated. - Thanks
I would assume you're referring to "Fatty stools?" I haven't heard of any anecdotal feedback in this regard, but it's certainly possible. That typically is evinced if fatty acids aren't be used, absorbed, or redeposited. Some users have reported a mild redness to the skin after the dermatherm target application. Otherwise, not much to report.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I would think it'd be the CLA, as Dermatherm Target and Green Tea have never had that effect on me.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
could be coincidental. thanks for the feedback.