Is their such a thing as protein & creatine mixed supplements?

1. Is their such a thing as protein & creatine mixed supplements?

Hi,

I know this is a BB'ing forum, but I am guessing most of the members on here know their stuff when it comes to supplements so would rather come here than some boxing forum or what not.

What I am after is a protein supplement that also has a good amount of creatine in it aswell, I am quite a small lad for my weight so need to make up for it with power & energy, this is where I am hoping the creatine will help me, and also the protein for the obvious reason of repair...as I train 6 days a week.

I do know a small amount about supplements but please feel free to educate me, and if atall possible...even recommend me a 2+kg tub I could buy!

Thanks for reading, Liam.

2. jim623

CytoSports' Cyto-Gainer has 5 grams of creatine.

3. Muscle-Tech's Nitro Tech is another. I would recommend taking them seperately as protein and creatine taste awful together. I would take creatine (5g) pre workout. Protein (50g) post workout.
    •   

4. Unbreakable
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

5. Just put creatine mono in w/e protein you choose. You won't taste it.

6. a bit off topic here but...

if you're skinny and working out 6x per week, you're overtraining, and no pill will offset that.

7. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    a bit off topic here but...

if you're skinny and working out 6x per week, you're overtraining, and no pill will offset that.
    Exactly what I was going to say. I would back that off to 4 days if i were you. 6x per week at 74lbs is just too much.

cyto-gainer looks pretty good, and I was going to say Muscle Milk as well. I absolutely love that stuff for putting on quality mass.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 11:17 AM
  2. OTC drugs mixed with supplements?
    By Zerealj in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 01:50 AM
  3. protein shakes that mixed well with water
    By keater824 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 11:41 PM
  4. How long does mixed protein last?