3ad and mass fx cycle help

lilnutz

Awards
Im thinking about going on a 3ad and mass fx cycle then a pct what are anyones thoughts on this?

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
my thoughts are that post was very uninformative, that being said, whats your plans like for training, nutrition, dosing, pct and support supplements?

lilnutz

Awards
haha sorry Mike, Well i train hard Im 165, I rep 205 5x5's but I dont get the def or mass i want or need,its like i put in all this effort and get not visual results.So im looking for the edge in tech to help me break that chain,whats the point of working hard if theres no reward?

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
yes very true.. whats your age if you don't mind me asking

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Go for the massfx and 3ad stack, you should be able to blast through some plateaus with this... let me take a look at your diet though, this is where most hardgainers and guys struggling to gain strength fall short... even though you may think your eating a lot, everything is relative... you may not be eating enough to grow

lilnutz

Awards
well to be honest I dont eat like I should. I eat alot but its vending mach food and pizza.What are some good foods to eat and how many times a day?I have been serious about lifting but thats just in the gym,i never realized HOW important diet was.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
diet with make or break you bro. below is a URL that will direct you to an invaluable guide on growing. i wrote it myself so take a look, and if you have any questions let me know. its called "how to get frickin huge"

http://anabolicx.com/downloads/trainingguides.php