USPLabs Asteroid Stack vs Get Diesel Extreme 3 Kings Stack

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at doing one of these...I've see a lot more people talk about the Get Diesel products in general. I was wondering if anyone had tried the Asteroid Stack and how you liked it, also if you had tried Get Diesel Products to compare the two.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
wow so no one has their own opinion or any information on one or the other?

manbeast31

Awards
i would go with the 3 kings i like dthc better than any usplabs product currently i just started the new 3 kings.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
i would go with the 3 kings i like dthc better than any usplabs product currently i just started the new 3 kings.
Are you doing the new Extreme 3 Kings with DTP or the regular one? I am really interested in doing the new Extreme Stack, but don't know a whole lot about Sunami and was wondering if it does the same things as PowerFULL

manbeast31

Awards
i doing the extreme one and its supposed to increase GH but i think its mainly just to increase the effects of the the others... maybe someone else can give a bit more isight to this...ps i also added the nos ether to this and i like it!!i think i ned to start me a log for this stack

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I've had great results with the asteroid stack in the past

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Asteroid is quite exceptional, all depends on how well you respond.. some have miraculous results some not so much, myself I am at the higher end and like it very much. Can't speak for the other as I have never tried their products. My first DTHC cycle is coming up.

manbeast31

Awards
on day 4of the extreme kings this is awesome the pumps alone are the best ive had in a long time!:bling:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
the astroid stack kicks butt, im not sure about the other but they are a reputable company and im sure would be worth a run

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you can't stay on the same stack all the time I would say maybe run them back to back...

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Well you can't stay on the same stack all the time I would say maybe run them back to back...
True....I think I am going to run the asteroid stack, take a 3-6 week break then run the extreme 3 kings stack see what happens

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True....I think I am going to run the asteroid stack, take a 3-6 week break then run the extreme 3 kings stack see what happens
Probably your best shot... If you had any specific USPlabs questions - feel free to contact any of us!