Help build the ultimate non hormonal stack

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
Hey guys, i was planning on running a ph cycle but i gotta hold that off for a year (hopefully they're still available). So instead i gotta run a non hormonal stack. Im asking, based on your experience, what's the best products for size and strength. Diet and everything is in check (granted not all the time)so i just need a little help in the supplement department. So have at it, creatine, test boosters. etc. Help me build it.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I like Activate, always had good results in size and strength with it

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
The only tribs I have tried were Prime and Testostrogrow 2 HP. Put on a few pounds with each.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like MassFX and currently running Sustain Alpha liking it. But i'd go with a creatine(Green Mag, or Trinitine), testerone booster (MassFX, DTH, Blue Up), BCAA's (purple wraith, xtend, or bulk) and something for recovery (Powerfull, Caboxy, Somindren)

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
ADAM multivitamin is better than Activate

nynone

nynone

Awards
here is what i was doing for a just over a month, and i loved the results.

heavy breakfast (four hardboiled egg whites and half cup uncooked oats), then shake three hours later. half pound of meat for lunch, and lots of veggies, with shake three hours later. for dinner, just change meat style or selection, mix with a high calorie salad, and shake before bed. basically, you eat every three hours. i took super nox... yes superdrol, and no real side affects ...as well as a 3 a day multi, mixed with nitrix from bsn. not saying you don't know what to do, just recommending this for you as a personal diet that gave me amazing results. (i gained almost fifteen pounds during that month, and currently starting my pct, also switching to no shotgun).

now, i would personally recommend super nox, but take taurine with it to help relieve any back pumps that may get uncomfortable. if you don't want to use the superdrol in the super nox, use tribulus as well as test 2, which i have heard many great things from that booster stack.

this, of course, is just my two cents worth. hopefully you find something helpful :)

(oh, and quik edit) i am a small guy, 5'5'' and weighed 115 prior to this new diet, so that is my personal opinion as to the rapid gains. just thought i would add that in here.

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
Thanks for all the info guys, it really helps. Keep em coming.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
Thanks for all the info guys, it really helps. Keep em coming.
I've been on USP labs PowerFULL and seen incredible results..

3 weeks in and my bench max has gone from 210 to 235, my muscles feel stronger, everything is increasing steadily. Check it out on thesupplementrating.com it's one of the top rated supps.

my total stack is...

Creatine monohydrate
fish oil
multi-v
ON gold standard Whey
USP powerfull
NO shotgun for a pre-workout

C

ChrisDono

Awards
Pretty much my stack is ADAM vits, 1g fish oil, protein(all the whey;cinna bun), Xtend,creatine mono, and l-arginine for a pre work out.

I would add prime, and possible a test booster? I try to make everything as cheap as I Can becasue I am short on money. I want to try to get prime sometime soon.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How much you looking to drop cash wise? Ill usually save up a few months then drop a decent amount.

My ideal non-hormonal stack (not including basic multi's and what not):

USP Labs Asteroid stack (Prime, Anabolic Pump, Powerfull)

Applied Nut. Drive And RPM if you wann ago all out on top of the Asteroid stack

Pre-lift: Jack3d or Shotgun or SuperPump250 (preference in that order)
Intra lift: Gaspari's SizeON (gained the most size while on that)
Post lift: Waxymaize + Isolate + Xtend

During day:
Bulk SuperCissus RX
Resveratrol
ALCAR

For Bulking i like keeping my protein at least 2 grams per lb and take in 80-100grams of carbs with Anabolic Pump.

Also im about to try Controlled Labs: White Flood, Green Mag, and Glycer Grow to see if its better then the previously stated pre/intra/post supps.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
here is what i was doing for a just over a month, and i loved the results.

heavy breakfast (four hardboiled egg whites and half cup uncooked oats), then shake three hours later. half pound of meat for lunch, and lots of veggies, with shake three hours later. for dinner, just change meat style or selection, mix with a high calorie salad, and shake before bed. basically, you eat every three hours. i took super nox... yes superdrol, and no real side affects ...as well as a 3 a day multi, mixed with nitrix from bsn. not saying you don't know what to do, just recommending this for you as a personal diet that gave me amazing results. (i gained almost fifteen pounds during that month, and currently starting my pct, also switching to no shotgun).

now, i would personally recommend super nox, but take taurine with it to help relieve any back pumps that may get uncomfortable. if you don't want to use the superdrol in the super nox, use tribulus as well as test 2, which i have heard many great things from that booster stack.

this, of course, is just my two cents worth. hopefully you find something helpful :)

(oh, and quik edit) i am a small guy, 5'5'' and weighed 115 prior to this new diet, so that is my personal opinion as to the rapid gains. just thought i would add that in here.
He asked for a non-hormonal stack and you basically recommended Superdrol?

And not to be a ****, but you threw out your egg yolks, while taking a steroid, ffs.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He asked for a non-hormonal stack and you basically recommended Superdrol?

And not to be a ****, but you threw out your egg yolks, while taking a steroid, ffs.
Don't forget the 115 lb @ 18 part either.

Back to the OP, here are a few of my favorite NHA stacks:

Activate X/RPM
X-Factor/Forskolin
IGF-2/Drive

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Whiteflood, DTH, Green Mag, Fish oil, multi, ON gold standard whey.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
ADAM multivitamin is better than Activate
say what....

Ran activate and i liked it. With rpm and activate together pre-WO, i bet there would be some great intensity there. Formestane is a some great stuff but i dont know if that falls into the category of non-hormonal

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
say what....

Ran activate and i liked it. With rpm and activate together pre-WO, i bet there would be some great intensity there. Formestane is a some great stuff but i dont know if that falls into the category of non-hormonal
I think he's thinking of Activite by MHP, which is just a multi-V.

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
I try not to throw out info without proof, but I read a study on Trib not too long ago. It basically concluded it didn't do anything for strength/mass gains. I'll see if I can dig up the study. I believe it was a Baylor study...

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
Sweet, this is all great info guys. The asteroid stack looks pretty good. Ive always heard good things about usp. So here's a little rough draft of what i want to take: asteroid stack, activate xtreme, ADAM multi, already taking ON whey (good and cheap), NO shotgun, up your mass, still not finished. Ive takin about 4 different kinds of creatine before and never noticed any effects, but ill give em another go with this stack. So whats the best/strongest creatine yall have tried. And please feel free to comment/criticize/add on as i will do.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Creatine usually works real well for me especially str8 mono. Ill dose mono up to 20 grams a day at times while downing over a gallon of water.

Best creatines ive used: kre-aklyn, SizeON, Mono, and the shotgun/synthesize stack

Creatines that were crap: NO2 black(and every other creatine from MRI), cell mass, CLOUT from SAN, straight creatine ethyl ester, muscle techs super mixes, and animal pump i got nothing from

I like how your stack looks so far

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
Ive tried the size on, and straight up mono. Which on do u prefer out of kre-alkyl and shotgun/synthesize.

M

M0S3S

Awards
My best results with creatine came from Green Mag

N

NutriSci

Awards
I definitely like the way your stack looks right now.

For creatine, I really liked Sizeon. But, since you've already tried that I would suggest going with MAN Orotine. In fact, Clout/Body Octane would be sick in your stack as well. That's a lot of cash though, lol :laugh2:

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
So be weary of any trib based "test-boosters". As with all things, it's best to research things scientifically and not rely on anecdotal evidence.

I think it's better to rely on word of mouth and results instead of some study.
I've gained SOLID MASS from tribs with no change in diet or training... and I was 18 at the time.

As for the Asteroid Stack, I think that's a solid choice. And as for creatine, Green Mag is the only thing I've ever benefited from.

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
Ive been reading up on that green mag and the stuff looks pretty good. Definately on the top of my list.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Ive been reading up on that green mag and the stuff looks pretty good. Definately on the top of my list.
Taste is awesome, too. Haven't had the lemonade, but the apple is great. Hit up a Controlled Labs rep for some samples, and NP has some samples too.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I agree with you on that Chubbin - one Tribulus study is just that - one study. From what I have seen, Tribulus seems to work for many with low free testosterone levels (mainly older guys) and many others. As always, you just have to see what works for you. It certainly doesn't work for everyone.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
Marine - I can tell you that neither creatine or NO work for me at all. If you find it doesn't work for you, don't waste the money IMO. I can't explain it, but L-arginine alone gives me far better pumps than any NO or creatine product I have tried. The best thing about it is it costs $3.97 at Wal-Mart.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
shotgun/synthesize i think is better in the end. Kre-alkyln is just a form of creatine mono while the VPX stack has so much more.

Buying str8 Kre-alk is cheaper though

J

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Green Mag is probably the best creatine i ever took, it was the most noticeable creatine product i have taken since when phos****en came out. NOS Ether is on another level. I don't take much of the stuff people talk about so i will not comment.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
And as for creatine, Green Mag is the only thing I've ever benefited from.

I wonder if it's the huge dose of preworkout magnesium and magneium working in this product, or if people are really absorbing more creatine. Has anyone tried this stuff post workout?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got some green mag and white flood...i was thinking about taking the green mag purely post workout

....is this not the best way to take it? Or maybe one pre, one post?

Also gonna be try out glycer grow

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
Lol, well i guess its unanimous so green mag it is. And i think ill take it post, or an hour or two pre. What do u guys think about taking during. Is there any other muscle building supps that havent been mentioned that seem promising. Again thanks for all the help and info guys.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I just got some green mag and white flood...i was thinking about taking the green mag purely post workout

....is this not the best way to take it? Or maybe one pre, one post?

Also gonna be try out glycer grow
I took half a scoop GM with my WF preworkout, and then took another half scoop GM post.

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
I saw that thread about Myo-T12, it's a myostatin modulator. What do u guys think about that. Hopefully it doesnt end up like Folstaxan. I might just throw that in there for the hell of it.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
T911
Prime (personally haven't tried, but everyone I trust raves about it)
Anabolic Edge
Hemodraulix
Smash Fully Loaded

Have fun. :D

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
Alrighty, heres the semi-final stack. Asteroid stack, T911 or activate xtreme, ADAM multi, ON whey, NO shotgun, up your mass, green mag. Total estimated cost... 330, hopefully ill get a discount for buyin in bulk. I might throw in RPM and/or IGF-2. And is there any supps that help utilize test better, or does anabolic pump do that. Almost done guys, im hopeing to gain 15lbs. So hopefully this will help.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alrighty, heres the semi-final stack. Asteroid stack, T911 or activate xtreme, ADAM multi, ON whey, NO shotgun, up your mass, green mag. Total estimated cost... 330, hopefully ill get a discount for buyin in bulk. I might throw in RPM and/or IGF-2. And is there any supps that help utilize test better, or does anabolic pump do that. Almost done guys, im hopeing to gain 15lbs. So hopefully this will help.
That's where the ActX/T911 aspect of the stack would come in very handy. I wouldn't just pick one, do both. They stack very well together.

Anabolic Pump has nothing to do with test. It's a nutrient uptake product...I'd personally ditch the Asteroid Stack and just go with the Prime. You don't need all that other stuff.

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
Oh and if u think it needs some tweaking then by all means please say so.

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
That's where the ActX/T911 aspect of the stack would come in very handy. I wouldn't just pick one, do both. They stack very well together.

Anabolic Pump has nothing to do with test. It's a nutrient uptake product...I'd personally ditch the Asteroid Stack and just go with the Prime. You don't need all that other stuff.
Both together sounds good, i just figured they both had the same effect. Guess i need to do better research :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
......I'd personally ditch the Asteroid Stack and just go with the Prime. You don't need all that other stuff.
Walk us through your reasoning, if you do not mind.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best NHA stack around: Divanex (or Activate) with transdermal formestane

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
how about this stack...
BCAAs, KIC, & L Carnitine Tartrate ( anti catabolic w/ increased testosterone uptake by receptors)

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Walk us through your reasoning, if you do not mind.
Well, they're all just my own opinions, but I'll give my reasoning...

I just think for his goals the money would be better spent on another bottle of Prime or something else.

Powerful was a nice supplement as far as sleep, but I never saw much in terms of athletic performance or muscle growth. He already mentioned possibly purchasing IFG-2 which I found to be not quite as good for sleep, but much better as far as muscular endurance and athletic effects.

Anabolic Pump worked great for me while doing fasted training. The endurance I received was very pronounced, but as far as a nutrient uptake product goes, I feel there are better options out there. AP was definitely one of the first products of its kind, but I feel that the ingredient profile is a little outdated these days when put next to something such as Glycobol.

I just think that for his goals, which are obviously geared towards muscle-growth, I think he could put the extra money he'd spend on the Asteroid Stack to better use. A single bottle of Prime (what comes with the Asteroid Stack) will last most users about 3 weeks. I just figure if he wanted to use Prime, get a 2nd bottle and run it for 6 weeks, thus saving ~$20 in the process and having results more geared to what he wants.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...but as far as a nutrient uptake product goes, I feel there are better options out there. AP was definitely one of the first products of its kind, but I feel that the ingredient profile is a little outdated these days when put next to something such as Glycobol...
I will have to strongly disagree here, but will desist from elaborating, as this thread is not meant to be a one-on-one comparison between Anabolic Pump and Glycobol. Anabolic Pump is not meant to be used for fat loss purposes only. And the ingredient profile is not just up-to-date, but consistent. Focussed GLUT-4 translocation and preferential shuttling of glucose and fat away from adipocytes.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will have to strongly disagree here, but will desist from elaborating, as this thread is not meant to be a one-on-one comparison between Anabolic Pump and Glycobol. Anabolic Pump is not meant to be used for fat loss purposes only. And the ingredient profile is not just up-to-date, but consistent. Focussed GLUT-4 translocation.
But that's my point exactly. I really enjoyed AP for the fasted training FOR fat loss, but that's not the OP's goal from what I can tell. I'm just trying to help him out. If he said he'd like to lose some weight, I would have recommended the Asteroid Stack as the Powerfull/AP are both very beneficial to fasted training.

I understand it's not only for fat loss, but I just see the money better spent elsewhere. These are just my own opinions. I'm not stating it as fact.

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
Hey irish how did u like hemodraulix. I saw ur log but didnt see ur final thoughts (to many pages to look through lol). I prefer pills over powders, im not sure if one works better but pills are easier and dont upset my stomach if i take alot. So how is it as an no, and if youve taken shotgun can u compare the two.