Extreme 3 Kings Cycle Help

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I was looking on getdiesel.com and the new Extreme 3 kings stack is stated as: DIESEL TEST Hardcore 240 Tabs/DIESEL TEST Pro-cycle/Sunami. Everywhere I have looked there is the old 3 kings stack cycle that is: One bottle DIESEL TEST Hardcore/Sunami and DIESEL TEST 2010. Every site that I have found only has that cycle instead of the Extreme one. Even all the sites that are on the getdiesel.com website that is said to sell their products. Anyone know where to get the Extreme 3 Kings Stack? With DTP????

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can buy it at nutraplanet if the components are in stock for the stack though I don't know that they are for sure. If not, check out Get Diesel's own website, they have an online retailer of their own and I am sure you can call to inquire about availability.

manbeast31

Awards
what would the best way to dose this i have everything for just wondering how to go about it, i looked at getdiesel at their sch. but im sure someone out there has come up with a more hardcore dosing sch.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
yes, you can buy the componets seperately, but if they offer it as an actual "stack" for sale it's cheaper....

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
you can buy the DTH and sunami double or nothing stack then buy the DTP

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
what would the best way to dose this i have everything for just wondering how to go about it, i looked at getdiesel at their sch. but im sure someone out there has come up with a more hardcore dosing sch.
All of Chuck's products (that I've tried) are already "hardcore" bro. I'm sure the dosing that he has up on the website for that particular stack is as hardcore as it gets. You don't want to over do it. Sometimes less can be more w/ Test Boosters. But if you want piece of mind, post something in the Get Diesel subforum and ask. I'm sure you will get plently of help with it there. I can't wait to try DTP, from what I've read it is pretty damn bad*ss. That along w/ the DTH, I'd imagine you don't need a hardcore dosing schedule. Just do what the directions for the stack say, see how your body is reacting to it, and adjust accordingly.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^ What he said! Sound advice and everything you need to know about the stacks you can find on getdiesel's website.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^ What he said! Sound advice and everything you need to know about the stacks you can find on getdiesel's website.
yea i was thinking about doing that.....I've done sooo much research into what I want to take supplement wise it's retarded...just trying to find the best deals so I don't spend too much for no reason.