AMS 1-Andro Dosing

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
New to the board but not to lifting.

I have acquired all that I need to run a full Ultimate Mass Stack. I am 38 years old and feel fantastic.
I have:
3 Each 4AD UTT
3 Each 1-Andro 60 Caps
1 Each Decavol 60 Caps (need to acquire two more. stuff is $$$)

I am about to start but the AMS site no longer says how many 1-andro per day in pill form. Only in UTT. Anyone know how many per day? I think they used to say 3 per day.

I am down to 195 from an out of shape 215 3 months ago. I hung up my drinking hat and been eating clean since. I've been training for years off and on and am well read in many aspects of lifting. Since giving up all that crap I have never felt so damned good.

My goal is strength gains (which have been coming naturally) and the aesthetic will be sure to follow.

I am at 20% BF (from 25%) and wanting to get that down to 10-12%. I am hoping this cycle will help. But not sure if I should eat more carbs?

Currently the only carbs I get are oatmeal in the mornings. Rest is veggies and lean protein with EFA oil.

Any insight greatly appreicated.

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
Also, is there any benefit on this cycle to running .25mg/day of Ldex and 10mg/day of nolva?

tattoopierced1

I dont have that chart in pill form, but I can tell you that 1 pill of 1andro contains 100mg of 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one. I cant remember for the life of me what doses were in pill form. Let me see if I can find out for you though. Hope the above at least helps a bit.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
a good place to start on the 1andro is 4 pills/day. 2 in morning, 2 in evening. Then you may can go up to 6/day.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support during cycle? Post cycle plans?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a good place to start on the 1andro is 4 pills/day. 2 in morning, 2 in evening. Then you may can go up to 6/day.
Good advice on dosage for this compound.

By the way, congrats on your accomplishments and new found way of life Thor Hammer. Welcome to the brotherhood.:D

Edit: On the dex/nolva question... if you feel you would need estrogen control while on 4AD you could supplement with .25mg EOD of dex. Nolva save until PCT.

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
Wow. Thanks for all the excellent responses. More than I expected. I will start at 4 pills/day split with the 1-Andro.

For PCT I have AMS Arom-X to run. May run a SERM at that time as well as that is sounding like the time to do it.

On cycle I am taking Now Liver Regenerator along with my usual intake of multi, gamma E, vit. c, etc.

Hmm, I usually take 7-keto DHEA daily. I suppose I should hold off on that while on cycle?

I am new to PH cycles so am looking forward to doing my homework on this site.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a good plan. I would save the 7 keto for pct as well. It fits in nicely with the aspect of cort control post cycle.

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
Uh, bit of a serious problem with these compounds here.

I started out yesterday morning around 9AM with:

1ml of 4AD
2 caps of 1-Andro
1 cap of Decavol

Fine, everything is good.

12:00 P.M. I take:

1 cap of Decavol

5:00 P.M. I take:

2 caps of 1-Andro.

Get in my car and start the 45 minute drive to the gym. Felt like I was going to die. My skin flushed, my stomach felt like it was on fire and my entire body was shocked.

And no, I didnt take any Beta Alanine so no, its not from that. Or a niacin flush either. When I got to the gym I take off my shirt in front of the mirror and I have these red splotches/rash all over my F***IN body!!! WTF! What the hell? Did I have an allergic reaction?

I got about halfway thru my training session and bailed. This rash itches like crazy all over my body. its still there this morning. my arms, my torso, my legs, and even my face. Dude, what the hell is in this **** 1-Andro anyways?

I have stopped taking all supps for now until this rash clears up.

Anyone have any ideas?

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I have never heard of this......When it clears, I would start with 1 compound and see how you react. If all good, add the second and see what happens. You can narrow it down and see if it was realted to any of those three, or something else. Good luck.

graniteboy

Awards
what pct is needed for running 1-andro standalone?