mass fx mixed with anabolic diet

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
ok, ive been on anabolic diet for about 2 maybe 3 months tops.. i have dropped from 187 to 170 but havn't loss strength and my lifting still good.. but my thing is and im a lil nervous..

I have recently bought mass fx and novedex xt (taking 3 caps a day for mass fx and 2 caps before bed for novedex) was thinking fo upping the novedex but not sure.. anyways do i need to stop the anabolic diet in order to accomplish the mass fx true potential?

ive been on the diet and the taking of mass for 1 week now. but just wanted somone to shed some light on fi this is ok of change my diet?

jim623

ok, ive been on anabolic diet for about 2 maybe 3 months tops.. i have dropped from 187 to 170 but havn't loss strength and my lifting still good.. but my thing is and im a lil nervous..

I have recently bought mass fx and novedex xt (taking 3 caps a day for mass fx and 2 caps before bed for novedex) was thinking fo upping the novedex but not sure.. anyways do i need to stop the anabolic diet in order to accomplish the mass fx true potential?

ive been on the diet and the taking of mass for 1 week now. but just wanted somone to shed some light on fi this is ok of change my diet?
That all depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you just want to cut and retain, stay on your diet. If you want increased strength and mass. Then to get the full potential of MFX the you need to increase your caloric intake to above maintenance. Also, the recommended dose for MFX is 4 caps a day. Either dose 2 in the am and 2 in the pm(8 hrs. later) one dose being 45 minutes pre-wo, or dose 2 caps 45 minutes pre-wo and spread the other 2 caps out evenly through the day.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
o... damn thank you... i'll start that dosage today.. since ive only taken one this morning.. i'll space this one for lunch time.. then take 2 later in the day..

im trying to cut and retain my muscle right now.. once finished cycle.. lay off and finish the cut.. hop back on cycle again and try to mass up if that makes any sense

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes sense to me! The stack you have there can yield for a good deal of muscle retained during the caloric deficit of your cut. It'll be a fine balance, but you should do ok. Next time you try something like this, try out HyperdolX2 over NovXt. It's a different and more potent AI, and has been used over and over again for successful cuts to retain mass and increase strength as well as on bulking cycles to do the same. It'd be a good comparison for you, and I'm positive that you'll be happy with the results. :cheers:

btw: Love the screen name! Pizza the hut... SPACEBALLS FTMFW!!! :head:

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
hey i appreciate it! yea spaceballs was my movie growing up..=) also i had left over novedex in cabinet.. i wanted hx2 and mass but family business and the cash flow lil slow this month..=/ but my next cycle when i give myself rest will be mass and x2 and if you can think another to guid me along.. i will start a great cycle..=)

i got bout 2 months left of cutting then back to mass.. im on a mission now brotha!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey i appreciate it! yea spaceballs was my movie growing up..=) also i had left over novedex in cabinet.. i wanted hx2 and mass but family business and the cash flow lil slow this month..=/ but my next cycle when i give myself rest will be mass and x2 and if you can think another to guid me along.. i will start a great cycle..=)

i got bout 2 months left of cutting then back to mass.. im on a mission now brotha!
Sweet! I really hope that you do choose to try out MFX/HX2 soon and give it a good comparison. It's not only nice for us to see, but more importantly, good for you personally to know what works best for you!! When it comes down to it, we can all make recommendations out the wazoo, but if it doesn't work for you, then it's all for not.

If you need us for anything, we're here. :)

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

I would up both the mass fx and novedex xt doses from what you have listed in your first post. You will love the mass fx/hdx2 stack if you like mass fx on it own for sure! Good luck with your goals buddy

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
I would up both the mass fx and novedex xt doses from what you have listed in your first post. You will love the mass fx/hdx2 stack if you like mass fx on it own for sure! Good luck with your goals buddy
I started today to up my dosage and what im doing is starting my log this week on the mass fx/ novedex and then after thats done I am investing into the HX2 for my 2nd cycle to run a 8 week cycle.

And do a comparrison on the 2. So whoever will follow my log and i will see if i ca help out..=) yea im loving the mass fx right now.. but before i start writing some stuff. put everything into the log..

it'll be my first log so give me lil time..=)

pretty much first 4 weeks is mass/novedex next 4 weeks is mass and HX2

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense to me! The stack you have there can yield for a good deal of muscle retained during the caloric deficit of your cut. It'll be a fine balance, but you should do ok. Next time you try something like this, try out HyperdolX2 over NovXt. It's a different and more potent AI, and has been used over and over again for successful cuts to retain mass and increase strength as well as on bulking cycles to do the same. It'd be a good comparison for you, and I'm positive that you'll be happy with the results. :cheers:

btw: Love the screen name! Pizza the hut... SPACEBALLS FTMFW!!! :head:
Agreed.

I took this stack back in march/april and had some SOLID gains all around. I would definitely pay the extra 15 bucks and go with hx2. Even without it thought if you just keep your diet and workout regimen in line and I promise you'll see some nice gains. And be sure not to over-do it. Some of these products out there can really do it to ya.

Chris

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to start on the second part of the cycle with Hx2.. Glad to post a log in here..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0