- 08-03-2009, 02:08 AM
- 08-03-2009, 03:27 AM
08-03-2009, 12:28 PM
08-03-2009, 12:38 PM
For preworkout look at Maniac 80 servings for $33 and for BCAA RecoverPRO which come in at about 31 cents per serving.
08-03-2009, 04:07 PM
08-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Xtend by Scivation has BCAA's, Citrulline Malate, and Glutamine. There's two down for you right there.
Creapure by Primordial Performance. German Creatine Monohydrate, the purest Cre-Mono you can buy. I think it's around $9-10 for a month's supply.
Protein - Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard or All the Whey. Both are good companies, good proteins, good prices.
As far as pre-workout...my favorite right now is JP8 by Get Diesel nutrition. Stuff is sick. But you can go alot of different ways with a pre-wo. You may even want to make your own custom blend pre-wo.
Similar Forum Threads
- By chickenadobo in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2007, 05:09 AM
- By AM07 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-12-2007, 05:48 PM
- By DCbuilder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 02-05-2007, 03:18 PM
- By Spectre32 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 32Last Post: 08-05-2006, 12:02 AM
- By SVTMuscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-19-2005, 09:03 PM