MetaCel

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.5%

MetaCel

I've been searching various Bodybuilding board forums looking for feedback on this product. It's one of the many "new and improved" creatine products on the market. From what I've read, it looks promising but I was just wondering if any of you folks heard of the product or even tried it. I'd appreciate any honest feedback. Thanks!

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I have not used it, but I would not spend money on it. The product is simply a creatine product that is overpriced and overhyped.
    Just my opinion though.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.5%

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by size
    I have not used it, but I would not spend money on it. The product is simply a creatine product that is overpriced and overhyped.
    Just my opinion though.
    Oh well...a little to late for that now. At least I can give you all feedback when it arrives and I try it. Later.......and thanks again!
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.8%

Well, let us know. And when it runs out, get swole v2 . Nothing but good reviews on that.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.5%

Yeah I heard good reviews by the members of this and other boards about how great Swole V2 is But, one concern i have about Swole and V-12 is that they both contain an ingredient called Glycocyamine(sp?) which I read about in an article that it may be harmful. I read that article on Testosterone website and I believe 1Fast400 had it on their site too. I'm gonna give this Meta Cel a try and see what happens. Thanks!