Mass Fx+ Hyperdrol +Glycobol= 14lbs- 30 days!

knockout189

knockout189

Awards
I took Mass FX and Hyperdrol, while half dosing Glycobol and managed to pack on 14 pounds of lean mass in 30 days! (I half dosed glycobol because the regular dosage gives me the :dump:). I went from 168 lbs to 182 lbs, dropped from 11% to 9 % BF. saw significant strength gains and managed to maintain all my weight in the month following the cycle. I had a ferocious appetite and was always eating. I love these PH-like results with no side effects and no PCT!! Ahh yes, life is good!!

On a daily basis I also took orange triad, fish oil, acai, acetyl L- carnitine, acidophilus, vit C, vit E, ATW Whey Isolate, anabolic muscle protein, and on workout days NO shotgun and xtend.

Just thought all you guys would be interested :439:

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
I took Mass FX and Hyperdrol, while half dosing Glycobol and managed to pack on 14 pounds of lean mass in 30 days! (I half dosed glycobol because the regular dosage gives me the :dump:). I went from 168 lbs to 182 lbs, dropped from 11% to 9 % BF. saw significant strength gains and managed to maintain all my weight in the month following the cycle. I had a ferocious appetite and was always eating. I love these PH-like results with no side effects and no PCT!! Ahh yes, life is good!!

On a daily basis I also took orange triad, fish oil, acai, acetyl L- carnitine, acidophilus, vit C, vit E, ATW Whey Isolate, anabolic muscle protein, and on workout days NO shotgun and xtend.

Just thought all you guys would be interested :439:
Thats really good results you got there. I'm also currently running mass fx+ hyperdol x2 w/out glycobol and on my 2nd week and I can tell that my strength are going up also. Also taking support supps along with it and hope to see good results like you did.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Now you see why I HIGHLY recommend stacking an AI with glycobol, great gains for a natty stack.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
after my next cycle i might do this so in like 2-3months to maintain my cut

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work, man.

That's some substantial results.

knockout189

knockout189

Awards
Thanks guys, I dosed the mass fx and hyperdrol

1 cap each in the AM
1 cap Mass FX with lunch
2 caps Mass FX/ 1 cap Hyperdrol X2 1 hour before workout
2 caps Hyperdrol X2 before bed

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Those are great results man! I love when guys actually work hard on here and gain the size their looking for. Do you have any before and after photos?

jim623

Very nice results indeed! MFX and HX2 are a great combination on their own, thowing in G-bol was an AXellent idea. G-bol is a pretty solid supplement.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ok I ran something very simialr and definately smell something foul in the air... Unless u are ne to training u will not have these results in 4 wks or unless you came off a show.

Mine was:
hdx2 1am, 1pm, 2 before bed
mass fx 1 am, 1mid afternoon, 2 preworkout like 5
glycobol 2am, 2 with preworkout meal, 1 before bed
igf2 3am, 3 prewo, 3 before bed

this was done for 30 days... I did notice increase strength and recovery with few pounds gained nothing dramatic, week 3 to 4 things started to get better could tell a difference but def took some time.

Not saying he is lying but very skeptical, esp lean lbs like he claims. But nice job if so!

jim623

Ok I ran something very simialr and definately smell something foul in the air... Unless u are ne to training u will not have these results in 4 wks or unless you came off a show.

Mine was:

this was done for 30 days... I did notice increase strength and recovery with few pounds gained nothing dramatic, week 3 to 4 things started to get better could tell a difference but def took some time.

Not saying he is lying but very skeptical, esp lean lbs like he claims. But nice job if so!
I also responded very very well to MFX. I ran it solo around 2 years ago, been hanging out at the AX home forum ever since.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you bud. My weight can fluctuate up to 6lbs with certain supplements. I've seen guys gain 10lbs in 2 weeks off some supplements and no way is it lean mass. I currently go between 212-218. Most I ever gained of "LEAN" muscle was 14lbs and it took me a year and I just started to work legs. I have had no results from natty test boosters. Only irritability. Been getting a few lbs a year if I'm regular now. I'm pretty maxed out unless I wanna go the illegal route.

JW32Hoops

JW32Hoops

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took Mass FX and Hyperdrol, while half dosing Glycobol and managed to pack on 14 pounds of lean mass in 30 days!

Damn..........14 supps??? That's a lot of $tuff to be taking regularly.

Regardless, congrats on the gains!

knockout189

knockout189

Awards
Damn..........14 supps??? That's a lot of $tuff to be taking regularly.

Regardless, congrats on the gains!
Yeah, damn I never actually counted them all. That is a lot! But hey, its working for me. :laugh:

knockout189

knockout189

Awards
Those are great results man! I love when guys actually work hard on here and gain the size their looking for. Do you have any before and after photos?
Yeah I do have a pic before and right after. I'm trying to get to 190 in the next two months (HUGE GOAL) and then I'm going to post my 4 month progession from 168 to 190.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed for pics

knockout189

knockout189

Awards

Mine was:

I am not new to training (going on 6 years), but I am regaining weight that I lost last year. Two years ago I ran a few PH cycles for football (was dumb and had no idea what I was doing, was sold this stuff by some jerkoff nutrition store owner) and put on 35 lbs in 6 months and got up to 185, my all time high. Then I hit college, partied a little too much, had stopped lifting and started living on ramen noodles, and before I knew it I had dropped down to a mere 145 lbs :sigh1:... Soon I became disgusted with my lazy ass and since I've lifted 5 days a week for the past year, eatten amazingly clean (and in MASS quantity) and gained my weight back to 168. My weight gains eventually started to slow, then I started mass fx+hyperdrol+glycobol and I was able to kick start my weight gains once again. Once on this cycle I had an immediate strength and appetite boost and I lifted hard 6 days a week. I loved the motivation I had, all I wanted to do was lift and it broke my heart to stay out of the weight room one day a week. I had amazing results, but they are legit, and only came about with pure dedication.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used glycobol as a standalone or in pct? What were the results?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u know i will give the exact same stack on here a try after my pct, so just in time for winter.

knockout189

knockout189

Awards
u know i will give the exact same stack on here a try after my pct, so just in time for winter.
Yes definitely. And when you try this make sure you eat, eat, and then when you have no room left- eat some more!

And feel free to PM me if you have any questions at all