Quick question about WMS.

1. True74Seneca

Quick question about WMS.

Ok guys..quick question...i just found that i had a full container of Kwick Karb (WMS) sitting in the kitchen and im going to use it up in my post-shake. My question is that would throwing about 50grams of this stuff in my shaker with my post-workout protein shake be good? Should i use it at a different time or different dosage? Any advice would be golden here. Thanks

2. Not bad time to use it. I prefer using WM pre-intra workout and dextrose post workout. Since WM is a quick burning carb, intra and pre are good times to take it for energy.

3. I would use it more post, you wanna intake some slower digesting carbs IMO pre-workout to sustain you throughout most of your workout.

Hasnt WMS proven to be no faster than white bread tho???
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

4. wms has somewhat been debunked unless u have the 'real' vitargo...finish your tub and just stick with dextrose/malto.
  5. True74Seneca

alright thanks. What i am going to do it....finish workout....drink WMS...stretch...drive home (about 8-10 minute drive)...protein. Ive read that you dont wanna take the WMS and protein together.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just a quick question..
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 03:28 PM
  2. quick question
    By Salyers1121 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 08:07 PM
  3. Quick Question on HCG use
    By Thracian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13