Possibly Looking for a stack or booster?

stretch

Awards
Hey guys I am 7'1 225 lbs. Looking to get more mass. I work out 3 times a week and will start working out 5 times a week in a month or so.

Right now my max for flat bench is 210.

Looking for a stack, testosterone booster, something that is not horribly bad for you but will get desired results.

Is there anything that helps you gain muscle and NOT lose the valuable fat i have?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your diet will control 90% of what you are desiring.

At 20 years old I don't see a test booster doing much for you if at all.

I would say try a good preworkout product like Axis Labs SMASH Fully Loaded and make sure to keep your diet in check.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
I would stick with a pwo supp. Black Powder by MRI is good multiple forms of arginine (NO), multiple forms of creatine and a bit of caffiene for that kick in the pants. I also reccomend NO2, CE2, White Blood and Green Magnitude. Definetely take about 10 grams of creatine (not mono) for saturation and you will see some strength gains quickly.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
mono= excess edema (water weight). It's not going to hurt you but I'd prefer hard muscle over soft bloated muscle. Less edema with an ethyl ester etc.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
why not mono? i have creatine monohydrate.
IMO, I would stick with a quality creatine monohydrate. It is proven, and inexpensive. Primordial Performance offers a kilogram of Creapure Creatine for $16.95

I would use the majority of your funds to purchase some quality food. As Clickster stated, your diet will ultimately determine whether or not you meet your goal(s).