Trifecta Stack for 19 year old safe?

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Hey guys,
I am 19 and I have had the Trifecta Stack for months now, but I have not used it because I fear that my test levels will not return to normal after the cycle has ended. My question is this: Will my test levels go back to normal? Also, I have heard that the formadrol extreme can be effective as a stand-alone product. My idea was to just cycle with the I-GH-1 and the formadrol extreme and to avoid the Methyl 1D and Liquid Masterdrol. Would that be a safe, but effective way to gain lean muscle? Any suggestions? Specifics would be greatly appreciated.

Coachese

Coachese

Awards
Hey guys,
I am 19 ... [what would] ... be a safe, but effective way to gain lean muscle? Any suggestions? Specifics would be greatly appreciated.

Buy Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe and follow it to the letter for one year.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
So what about my idea of just using the formadrol and the I-GH-1? Would this still mess up my natural test levels? I have a solid diet and workout regimen. I was born with broad shoulders which gives me the enhanced appearance of being more muscular than I really am. My main goal is to gain lean muscle in my biceps, chest, and lats, without gaining fat.

fisher300

Awards
i did the trifecta at 19 and im fine, i know like 5 other kids to do it and were all good, if ur going to do a prohormone cycle dont do the trifecta, trust me man, i made the same mistake of doing the trifecta first. do a superdrol or halodrol cause ur first cycle will give the better gains then anyother cycle after that, need help pm me

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Hey fisher, thanks for the advice. I don't think I would consider superdrol because I have heard people saying it can give you bitch tits, and as for the Halodrol, people say you should use Nolvadex for PCT; but I don't think I could get that because it is illegal. Anyways, my question for you is this: What was your experience like when you took the Trifecta Stack? How much muscle did you gain? Did you lose or gain fat? People say that taking prohormones before 21 can mess up your natural test levels for life. Is this true? One last thing, how do I PM you? (Sorry, new to this sort of thing...) Thanks!

fisher300

Awards
its cool man, we were all once in the same boat as u haha, and just click on my name and send private mesage. but superdrol will give u bitch tits if u dont use nolvadex which is LEGAL only for reasearch purposes (reasearch chemical websites), but i took a cycle of halodrol and i used formadrol extreme as PCT and t911 and i was perfectly fine, my idiot friend did no pct at all and kept 905 of his gains. The trifecta stack will really only get u stronger u might gain 5 lbs but no more. Trust me man dont do it for ur first cycle, go with halo or maby epistane if ur worried about side effects. And when u take any form of hormones it signals to ur body to quit it own production of hormones so that is why u need a pct to recover faster ( u will still recover without one but it will not be as fast, and the point to do it fast is beacue u want to raise ur own test production so u will keep as much of ur agins as possible. With halo almost everyone keeps 90% of their gains. I used to work at lg sciences and i wuit because i realised how **** their products are (except for their banned old products or anadraulic state is badass), so if u must drop the methyl 1d (try and sell it to a friend because the new version aka the one u have is 1-dhea which will not give u any good resulat compared to other hormones, and if u are going to slow ur own test production why not get the most out of it) and buy halodrol or epistane instead and stack it with methyl masterdrol, u will gain some serious strenght and about 10lbs. If u want more weight go with pheraplex and methylmasterdrol.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Hello Fisher,
First, I would just like to say that I am really thankful that you are helping me. So you're saying that halodrol is better than Trifecta? Can you specify the exact/full product name, (so I can buy the right one)ie. halodrol, halodrol-50, etc. And from what website I can get it cheapest. I was just researching different Halodrols and people are saying Gaspari Nutrition Halodrol-50 really works. Do you think this is a good one? So you think I should not do the trifecta at all? What about the I-GH-1 and Formadrol? Do you think I need to by something extra for PCT or will Formadrol be sufficient? My goal is simply gaining lean, visible muscle without gaining fat. I don't care about strength! Thank You! (P.S. I can not send you a PM yet because my post count is about 4 posts short)

PhoenixGamer

Awards
To Fisher or anyone that wants to give me advice,
I am very confused now. I was looking into Gaspari Halodrol-50, but they say that it has been discontinued. However, there is a product called Halo-X which claims it is the same as Haldrol-50 only instead of 50 mg it is 25 mg. There is also a product called CEL H-Drol which people are saying it is the same as Halodrol-50... (Even though the price is 30 bucks compared to like 200$!!) I am not really sure what I should buy. Also, what should I buy for PCT, is it legal to but tamoxifen (Nolvadex)? Would Formadrol be a sufficient stand-alone PCT, could I combine it with tamoxifen or just take tamoxifen by itself? Sorry, for all the questions. This will be my first time with prohormones and I don't want to mess up my body. Thank You so much in advance.

fisher300

Awards
alright man, buy CEL h-DROL like 30$, stack that with igh1 (i really like thsi product), if u want to lean up and really boost ur strength stack it with the methylmasterdrol. sell the mehtyl 1d, and for pct formadrol and and a natty test booster will be fine. to really keep ur gains take the formadrol and buy diesel test to stack it with. u will keep almost everything, trust me buddy i know what im talking about, for extra caution if u want u can buy milk thistle for ur liver

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Buy Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe and follow it to the letter for one year.
I am going to be very blunt here: fisher300 you are an idiot. Why are you reccomending a prohormone to a 19yr old? To the OP, dont use anything more than a natural test-booster like Sustain Alpha or Diesel Test Hardcore(just examples). Fisher300's advice will do nothing but harm you. You are 19 and are still in prime hormone production not to mention still developing. PM me and we I can reccomend some things for you or at least dump what fisher said.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright man, buy CEL h-DROL like 30$, stack that with igh1 (i really like thsi product), if u want to lean up and really boost ur strength stack it with the methylmasterdrol. sell the mehtyl 1d, and for pct formadrol and and a natty test booster will be fine. to really keep ur gains take the formadrol and buy diesel test to stack it with. u will keep almost everything, trust me buddy i know what im talking about, for extra caution if u want u can buy milk thistle for ur liver
You want this guy to stack CEL- H-Drol and MethylMasterdrol and for PCT only use Formadrol and a test-booster. Please stop giving advice as pertains to something you know nothing about.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Thanks for the input Fisher. What is the exact name, "Diesel Test"? Where do you suggest I get it, or how much do you think it should cost? So the plan is to use CEL H-Drol, MethylMasterdrol, I-GH-1 for the cycle, and then Formadrol and Diesel for PCT? Any specifics on dosing instructions would be great.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
To Bigironkiller,
I sent you a PM; feel free to either PM me or send me a message in my thread. I need advice from a knowledgeable person. Please help!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Thanks for the input Fisher. What is the exact name, "Diesel Test"? Where do you suggest I get it, or how much do you think it should cost? So the plan is to use CEL H-Drol, MethylMasterdrol, I-GH-1 for the cycle, and then Formadrol and Diesel for PCT? Any specifics on dosing instructions would be great.
No. You missed BigIron's entire point :sigh1:.

Don't take the stack. Don't take the hdrol. Don't take the Methyl Masterdrol. Don't take the I-GH1.

You really don't even need Diesel Test, but if you want a test booster, run it solo.

T911, Diesel Test, MyoTest (my personal fav.), Nitro T3. Those kinda products. Run those solo. Especially if you don't know what you're doing.

Not trying to be a ****; but learn more before jumping into prohormones.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
To impulseoctane,
Don't worry, I am probably going to go with the test booster. Bigiron suggested a few, and I am thinking of going with the Sustain Alpha. In your opinion, what is wrong with the I-GH-1? What about the Formadrol? Bigiron told me that these two were safe. Now I'm unsure again.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
To impulseoctane,
Don't worry, I am probably going to go with the test booster. Bigiron suggested a few, and I am thinking of going with the Sustain Alpha. In your opinion, what is wrong with the I-GH-1? What about the Formadrol? Bigiron told me that these two were safe. Now I'm unsure again.
I'm not worried, just trying to help.

And the IGH1 & Formadrol are both "safe", but you probably won't see much of a result using them as standalones.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
check out IGF-2 by Applied nutriceuticals. It will help optimize test levels as well as GH ad it improves sleep quite nicely. I think results for people of your age very widely. Some have worked for me and others not so well. My favorites: IGF-2, Sustain Alpha, and Diesel Test Hardcore.

These are perfectly fine to take, but are not a necessity, but then again nothing is a necessity

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To the OP, there are so many choices out there as far as test boosters. Start with the Diesel Pro-Cycle and work from there.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
I am pretty sure I am going to use Sustain Alpha. Is it similar to Tribulus or is it far better? For a 19 year old, which would be better (based on experience) the Sustain Alpha or the Diesel Pro-Cycle? Any suggestions on how I should dose the Sustain Alpha? Also, should I stack it with the Formadrol and I-GH-1? Or, should I use the Formadrol after the SA runs out? The reason I want to use the Formadrol and I-GH-1 is because they came with the Trifecta Stack, but now that I am not going to be using the PHs I might as well get my money's worth. Any specifics on how to dose and what to dose, would be greatly appreciated. Also, how much muscle can I expect to gain on one cycle of this? Thanks!

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Sustain Alpha will have dosing instructions on the bottle, or on their site. Also if you want to stack it with the formadrol and igh1 go for it.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Which is better?

The Sustain Alpha will have dosing instructions on the bottle, or on their site. Also if you want to stack it with the formadrol and igh1 go for it.
Ok, thanks. When you say "stack it", do you mean take all three of these products every day? I won't need any PCT right? Once I run out, I can stop using them and my hormones will be okay? One last thing. I can't decide whether to buy the Sustain Alpha or the Diesel Pro-Cycle. Which product would offer me better results?

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
stop messing with phs and learn to eat and lift. theres no over-night workout to get you big. lift hard and learn how to do it for a while, then when you're in your mid 20s you can screw around with phs and ps'

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
ur natural test levels shouldnt drop for another year. just go lift hard and eat everything u can, at 19 ur diet doesnt even have to be as clean as it should compared to when u turn 21. Ur at a stage in your life where right now naturally u have a huge amount of potential, use it now dont **** with PH/PS. theres plenty of time for that later. But if you are interested in PH/PS/AAS i suggest you start researching now so by the time u actually want to do one u can do it safely and efficiently. 19 is not the time to be doing this stuff, nor do u need it at this age. MY advice go to a friend tell him to get a label and sell u sugar pills, placebo will do just as much for you as anything else you could take at this age.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey pheonix when i was around ur age i had been lifting for a year and the question of PH/PS came into play. As time progressed the intrigue of them became more and more appealing especially since there where individuals around me taking them and getting great results. Especially when it comes to body comp, i felt like i couldnt keep up.

Im 22 now and i can proudly say ive been able to surpass all my friends who were on gear, naturally, and the only friends who are still stronger then me...are natural athletes as well. If you want some solid natural supps along with some good routines and diet I can share what has worked for me and what i am currently doing.

We are very young bro and our true potential has yet to shine, when training, diet, and supplementation are in line...people will swear your on gear anyway. Except you wont be messing with you hormones at such a young age.

PM me if got questions

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
do your research everything in the trifecta stack is dhea exept the igf-1