Divanex + 1 Carboxy bulk= Xplode! - AnabolicMinds.com

Divanex + 1 Carboxy bulk= Xplode!

  1. New Member
    planetgambale's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    Divanex + 1 Carboxy bulk= Xplode!


    Well I hope so at least..!!

    Just ordered the following-

    1. Bulk Divanex 95% Nettle Root (50 grams)
    By: NutraPlanet

    2. 1 x Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (100 grams)
    By: USPowders

    I am adding these two to fenugreek to make a modest but nice Test Boosting stack. I need help on the dosages and scheduling in order to maximize results. Those with experience or wisdom.. tell me your secrets.

  2. New Member
    rugal09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    I would say take Divanex and Fenugreek with meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and the 1-carboxy before sleeping.
  3. New Member
    planetgambale's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    I changed my order to the Divanex capsules instead of the bulk powder..same price less mess. But, how does the carboxy taste, are you putting it into your shakes?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    C-19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Just a heads up on carboxy powder--capping it really helps. Taste wise it isn't bad but it is not exactly the most mixable of powders. Mixing with water is close to impossible and it tends to stay at the top, which in turn can lead to inhaling the powder...
  5. New Member
    planetgambale's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by C-19 View Post
    Just a heads up on carboxy powder--capping it really helps. Taste wise it isn't bad but it is not exactly the most mixable of powders. Mixing with water is close to impossible and it tends to stay at the top, which in turn can lead to inhaling the powder...
    I read on another thread that Carboxy is best taken with B complex vitamins. Have you guys heard of this, and what is the reasoning behind it?
  6. Senior Member
    silverSurfer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    1098

    Reputation

    There is a thread around here about taking 1-carboxy with B complex and green tea extract (EGCG), apparently they are needed to "make 1-carboxy work".

    I started taking P5P and EGCG two weeks ago with 1-carboxy, I don't know if I'm supposed to feel anything...
  7. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rugal09 View Post
    I would say take Divanex and Fenugreek with meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and the 1-carboxy before sleeping.
    You can also take the 1-carboxy preWO - provides a great mind-muscle connection
  8. New Member
    planetgambale's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    Can someone show me the link that talks about using 1-carboxy with B complex vitamins? I could find anything in detail.
  9. New Member
    planetgambale's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    There is a thread around here about taking 1-carboxy with B complex and green tea extract (EGCG), apparently they are needed to "make 1-carboxy work".

    I started taking P5P and EGCG two weeks ago with 1-carboxy, I don't know if I'm supposed to feel anything...


    Do you have the thread links that talks about this? I couldn't locate them, any other info?
  10. Senior Member
    silverSurfer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    1098

    Reputation

    The thread contains the word Ldopa, that is how I found it
  11. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122079

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    The thread contains the word Ldopa, that is how I found it
    me too
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 01:50 PM
  2. Bulk 1-carboxy and bulk cissus RX safe??
    By MrOneEyedBoh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 03:13 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 06:56 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 02:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in