pre-work

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
what is a good pre work supplement that doesnt not have NO, creatine or caffeine in it..

I just wanted something for a "pick up me" mid day

itzgambino

Awards
i think there are some stuff out there like core-zap that gives you more focus rather than a rush. Not 100% sure tho that they do not have caffeine though. Hopefully this gave you some direction to look in tho.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
there are non-stim energy and focus supps out there.. none come to mind because i'm a stim junkie so they've never grabbed my interest...

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
zap by Core has 200mg of caffeine per 4 cap serving. That won't be a presupp you
would be interested in using. There is a co. called Trionix and they have a preworkout
supp called Endorphix and this has no caffeine, creatine, or NO you might want to
look up the info on this supplement. Good luck.

Logo

Awards
Are you looking for more of a general pick-me-up or pre-workout stimulant? Is there any particular reason you're avoiding caffeine?

jim623

Maybe look into a BCAA drink. AXcell, Intra Aide, RecoverPro...

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Body Octane by M.A.N is a solid preworkout supp without any stims and creatine

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs SLINGSHOT meets your criteria. Will definitely keep you hydrated also.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Maniac has hardly any caffeine and is a great preworkout drink. It has a minimum amount of creatine.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maniac has hardly any caffeine and is a great preworkout drink. It has a minimum amount of creatine.
I agree I do not get the jittery stim effects from Maniac just good clean energy and focus.

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
Are you looking for more of a general pick-me-up or pre-workout stimulant? Is there any particular reason you're avoiding caffeine?
just came off a 6-8 run of eca and wanted to take a break from caff and i wanted a kick in the ass in case i get tired from runing " the one" next week

jim623

I've been drinking 4 scoops of Axcell through the day and 2 scoops intra-wo and I must say, stamina is outstanding. Also, I took 2 weeks off of training for full body recovery, the 1st day back, hit chest super hard, here it is 2 days later and I am not sore at all. It's not even tender in the slightest since.