Mass Fx Vs unleashed vs diesel test

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Trying to do a lil research on the 3 supplements and to see who has used these in the past and what has done them better. If any one could shed a lil light on these product. In mean time im doin my own research on each one but all im doing is reading on each one of what the company is telling me and im not getting actuall usage from people.. i figured the best research is from somone that has taken the product and giving me the intel on what they did. Any info would be extremely appreciated.

I've taklen diesel test but waiting for the new product to come out but in mean time trying o figure on these 3 which would be good to cycle.. thanx ahead of time..=)

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Unleashed doesn't look too solid. It mixes night time supplements with adatogens with a few aphrodisiacs.

However you never know because something can look unimpressive and turn out wow!

I've pulled a pec... dang no upper body work

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
i appreciate it. yea those r the 3 im looking into.. im probably going to choose one today

jim623

Mass FX FTW!! This stuff is great. For a non-ph it's top notch. Pretty decent gains and the most intense focus and aggression in the gym that I have ever had.

PegasusActual

PegasusActual

Awards
Does it make sense to stack Mass FX with an AI?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Typically done with hyperdrol x2

You could also stack DTH with an AI

PegasusActual

PegasusActual

Awards
Cool, I have a couple bottles of PrimaForce's Androstenetrione I wanted to stack Mass FX with.

jim623

MFX's main function is to free binded test, so it can be stacked with just about anything that produces test.

PegasusActual

PegasusActual

Awards
@ Matthias and Jim - cool thank you for confirmation!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Mass fx + AI + DHT or new DPC = winner winner chicken dinner!!!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
DPC although heavily hyped has low amounts of DHEA in it. Pregnenolone is normal.

Okay its low dose but you need to know what you are doing and why with DHEA. Can use on cycle to counter fatigue or off-cycle to block the cortisol response. Really when it comes to DHEA and preg. I'd prefer them out of a supplement that way can control when to use them.

I am not quite sure why you want to use a test booster in a PH cycle unless its to control gyno.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Unleashed is cheap. You kinda get board wading through piles of aphrodisiacs and adaptogens after a while.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The product Unleased is herbal test booster put out by a co. called the Protein Factory
and it stacks well with an anti-estrogen supp also put out by the same co. called
Post Cycle and I have tried both of these products and they do work very well to raise
libido so if you are coming off a cycle these products do work and are not expensive
they are like $17 for a 90 cap jar but you will have to go to another site to order them
because they are not available at NP and do not pay more than $17 a jar because I have
seen these products at other sites for like $26 so do a little supp site research.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX is great stuff, because of the nettle extract. I take nettle 95% all the time, but I reap tons of gains when pairing it with an AI. I've tried Hyperdrol x2 and Novedex XT. Novedex XT bulked me up so much that everyone thought I was on the juice. Hx2 worked, but Novedex is cheaper and better.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
mass fx/novedex xt

I was thinking of doing mass fx and novedex xt......u got good results pairing these 2??
thanks

Mike Monto

Awards
What do you guys think of T-bol? I was thinking of stacking t-bol with h-bol. T-bol or DTH?

PegasusActual

PegasusActual

Awards
Hmm so what do you recommend - Novadex or Mass FX? I know the Mass FX formula got nerfed. When it first came out I did a cycle and same thing here, people thought I was juicing. How downgraded is the formula now?

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
I was thinking of doing mass fx and novedex xt......u got good results pairing these 2??
thanks

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm so what do you recommend - Novadex or Mass FX? I know the Mass FX formula got nerfed. When it first came out I did a cycle and same thing here, people thought I was juicing. How downgraded is the formula now?
"nerfed"? We made a foam football out of it and flung it at some little kid's head? Nah, I don't remember that happening... ;) :nutkick:

The "new" formula that's out right now is an upgrade. AX doesn't sit on its laurels with something that's just "good". We always strive to change things for the better. It's different than the original but has other "goodies" to cover different aspects such as nitrogen retention, protein synthesis and a mild AI to virtually eliminate any gyno fears that people might have. Is it better than the original? Though it's up to the individual opinion, I'd say so. Version 3, which will be shipping soon to beta testers, will be an improvement on the current one. It may not be the V3 shipping now, but when MFX gets the next upgrade, it'll never be a downgrade.

thanks
Absolutely in no way to badmouth Gaspari, but a lot of NovXT users that I've heard from have reported libido issues with the product. This is something that can happen with an AI, but it's something to note if it is a concern of your's. HyperdrolX2 users have not noted this except in the case of 2 gentlemen who were a bit more senior in age. Otherwise, nothing but glowing HX2 reviews if you look 'em up.

In the end, either NovXT or HX2 would be a good choice to go with MassFX. The pairing of a bound-test freeing product and an AI is a 1-2 punch that just plain works!

PegasusActual

PegasusActual

Awards
"nerfed"? We made a foam football out of it and flung it at some little kid's head? Nah, I don't remember that happening... ;) :nutkick:

The "new" formula that's out right now is an upgrade. AX doesn't sit on its laurels with something that's just "good". We always strive to change things for the better. It's different than the original but has other "goodies" to cover different aspects such as nitrogen retention, protein synthesis and a mild AI to virtually eliminate any gyno fears that people might have. Is it better than the original? Though it's up to the individual opinion, I'd say so. Version 3, which will be shipping soon to beta testers, will be an improvement on the current one. It may not be the V3 shipping now, but when MFX gets the next upgrade, it'll never be a downgrade.
HAHA! Nerfed is a colloquialism "the kids" are using these days when referring to something that was once powerful but now has been made "safer". Like A gun to a cap gun.

Anways, no offense meant, I just hear that from some vitamin shoppe clerks that the formula was "nerfed" by the FDA. Glad to hear it is NOT true! I fell in love with Mass FX the first time I used it, achieved SIGNIFICANT gains and I would cry myself to sleep if anything FDA-ish happened to the formula!

I just ordered my next bottle to use when I return from Paris in august to start my MASS gaining workout!

Rock on! \m/ (-_-) \m/

PA

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Absolutely in no way to badmouth Gaspari, but a lot of NovXT users that I've heard from have reported libido issues with the product. This is something that can happen with an AI, but it's something to note if it is a concern of your's. HyperdrolX2 users have not noted this except in the case of 2 gentlemen who were a bit more senior in age. Otherwise, nothing but glowing HX2 reviews if you look 'em up.

In the end, either NovXT or HX2 would be a good choice to go with MassFX. The pairing of a bound-test freeing product and an AI is a 1-2 punch that just plain works!

How far off is V3?

I have v2, I was just going to add my 200:1LONGJACK & IC3...

Basically giving me a V3 HARDCORE version. LOL

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate it everybody.. goood deal i have just got my bottle of mass fx yesterday and i took my first dosage today. starting with 2 capsules a day and i had a left over bottle of novedex xt.. if i had money i would just got stack from hx2 but i'll use what i have now..

Would it be a good idea to post a log of the 2 supplements im doin with the diet im on? im doing that stack and using the anabolic diet and see how this combo would do in a 4 or 8 week cycle.. with this im doing a pre workout(assault) and creatine monohydrate. and im seeing were it takes me..

if yall wanna see progress and whole nine with detailed reports i will post but if what im doing with this stack isn't much i'm a leave out till I get rdy to for a new cycle and get jumping..

These are my learning stages and and i will continue to grow and learn on what i need to acheive the goals..

Mike Monto

Awards
Is powerfull stoked and glycobol a good stack or should i replace powerfull with prime?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAHA! Nerfed is a colloquialism "the kids" are using these days when referring to something that was once powerful but now has been made "safer". Like A gun to a cap gun.

Anways, no offense meant, I just hear that from some vitamin shoppe clerks that the formula was "nerfed" by the FDA. Glad to hear it is NOT true! I fell in love with Mass FX the first time I used it, achieved SIGNIFICANT gains and I would cry myself to sleep if anything FDA-ish happened to the formula!

I just ordered my next bottle to use when I return from Paris in august to start my MASS gaining workout!

Rock on! \m/ (-_-) \m/

PA
No worries, no offense taken! Guess if I'm out of the college colloquialisms, I really am getting old. :( Oh well, older = wiser. :D The FDA hasn't said a word about any version of MassFX, which is a very good thing for everyone! We change products to make them better, and whatever V3 ends up being will certainly be better than V2. If it turns out that it isn't, then V3.1 or V4 will!! :lol:

How far off is V3?

I have v2, I was just going to add my 200:1LONGJACK & IC3...

Basically giving me a V3 HARDCORE version. LOL
No idea how far off it is. There is a lot of "process" left to do with it. The tester bottles shipped out yesterday to those chosen (after much delay, unfortunately). Once those logs creep up in the coming week or two, keep an eye on them. If all goes exceedingly well, we'll get on production of it. From the official "OK" to the time it hits store shelves could still be 6 months or more. Unless it is really really rushed, there are no problems obtaining raws, and the initial feedback is 100% outstanding to begin with, I wouldn't honestly look for a launch until 2010. BUT, I have been wrong before. Only twice, but it's still worth noting. :trout:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
No worries, no offense taken! Guess if I'm out of the college colloquialisms, I really am getting old. :( Oh well, older = wiser. :D The FDA hasn't said a word about any version of MassFX, which is a very good thing for everyone! We change products to make them better, and whatever V3 ends up being will certainly be better than V2. If it turns out that it isn't, then V3.1 or V4 will!! :lol:

No idea how far off it is. There is a lot of "process" left to do with it. The tester bottles shipped out yesterday to those chosen (after much delay, unfortunately). Once those logs creep up in the coming week or two, keep an eye on them. If all goes exceedingly well, we'll get on production of it. From the official "OK" to the time it hits store shelves could still be 6 months or more. Unless it is really really rushed, there are no problems obtaining raws, and the initial feedback is 100% outstanding to begin with, I wouldn't honestly look for a launch until 2010. BUT, I have been wrong before. Only twice, but it's still worth noting. :trout:

Thanks for the update Tim!!!! 2010 is way too long a wait! Curse you for wetting the appetite!!! :twak:

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
Iv never used powerfull but i have read many good things. If you can afford it, get both. Otherwise I can vouch for Prime as it had me recovering well and jacked my strength up. I ran one bottle for about four weeks using a Mike Menzter style consolidated training program and saw good increases in strength. 40 Lbs on the deadlift 315x5 up to 355x5. I felt really good on Prime, hope it works for you

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
ok ive decided to go with mass fx and hx2. I just ordered and should have it this week sometime. Being 225 right now i was gonna do 6 tabs mass fx like i did last run with mass fx. I kinda confused on how to does the hx2 since its my 1st time stacking. Any input is appreciated. Thanks

jim623

ok ive decided to go with mass fx and hx2. I just ordered and should have it this week sometime. Being 225 right now i was gonna do 6 tabs mass fx like i did last run with mass fx. I kinda confused on how to does the hx2 since its my 1st time stacking. Any input is appreciated. Thanks
HX2 should be dosed at 4 caps a day. 6-bromo is a very potent AI and we don't want your estrogen levels to fall too low. Generally, 1 upon waking, 1 around mid-afternoon, and 2 just prior to going to bed.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Is running 6 caps a day of Mass FX ok to do?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Yes, if you have tried 4 and would like to up the dose to 6 caps, I have heard (and experienced) nothing but even greater effects with this dose. Especially for the bigger and heavier guys, this may be the optimal dose. However, great results should be able to be noticed with the normal 4 cap dose

jim623

I'm a little up there in age so I bumped up to 6 caps during an 8 week run just to see if it would make a difference. It did seem to help some, but next time I'll stick to 4 and run it longer instead.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys. When you bumped up to six, did you take three at a time, or just took two more at another time of the day?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I am surprised. Hyperdrol does kick, although both don't score perfectly in Nutra's reviews. Gaspari looks complex.

no way to badmouth Gaspari, but a lot of NovXT users that I've heard from have reported libido issues with the product. This is something that can happen with an AI, but it's something to note if it is a concern of your's. HyperdrolX2 users have not noted this except in the case of 2 gentlemen who were a bit more senior in age. Otherwise, nothing but glowing HX2 reviews if you look 'em up.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
I've been on the mass fx bout 5 days now and novedex xt. But damn i dunno if its just in my head but im starting to feel lil on top of the world plus got lil high strung to..=) but work out been good except last night.. i hit a brick wall and could only do half what i normally do in the gym

but i think it was because im in a warehouse building with no heat and its bout 101 degrees and i was there from 8 to 5 moving restaurant equipment.

body just fell out.. but i will continue to post as the days go long and each week see what happens

PegasusActual

PegasusActual

Awards
Man 6 a day seems a lot no? The bottle says three - I am 210 and and last time I took it I notice significant gains on three a day. The stack chart that comes with the product says four. Is 6 safe for sure, or harsher on your liver?

I wouldn't mind taking 4/day like this: 1 am/2 pre-workout/1pm

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man 6 a day seems a lot no? The bottle says three - I am 210 and and last time I took it I notice significant gains on three a day. The stack chart that comes with the product says four. Is 6 safe for sure, or harsher on your liver?

I wouldn't mind taking 4/day like this: 1 am/2 pre-workout/1pm
Nah, 6 a day is fine for bigger guys. I have run MassFX at 4/day and had very good cycles. It got better for me at 6/day but I've fluctuated between 235 and 275, depending on a bunch of things LOL. 6/day gives no adverse liver effects and is safe for guys in the 200's who have some experience with similar type supplements.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the upcoming mass fx looks unrivaled

PegasusActual

PegasusActual

Awards
Nah, 6 a day is fine for bigger guys. I have run MassFX at 4/day and had very good cycles. It got better for me at 6/day but I've fluctuated between 235 and 275, depending on a bunch of things LOL. 6/day gives no adverse liver effects and is safe for guys in the 200's who have some experience with similar type supplements.
Ok cool so you think at 210 I can run 4-6? Should I start out the first week at 4 then gradually work up to 6 or can I start out with 6 right off the bat?

Thanks!

PA

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the upcoming mass fx looks unrivaled
Yeah, we're really excited about it, and now that the logs are starting to pop up it's going to really fun to watch. Definitely check em out :) At least 2 are running here right now.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok cool so you think at 210 I can run 4-6? Should I start out the first week at 4 then gradually work up to 6 or can I start out with 6 right off the bat?

Thanks!

PA
That would be perfect. 4 for week 1 to analyze and step to 6 if you feel you're ready for it. At 210, you're right on the line.

PegasusActual

PegasusActual

Awards
That would be perfect. 4 for week 1 to analyze and step to 6 if you feel you're ready for it. At 210, you're right on the line.

Awesome, gonna start that in two weeks cant wait!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0