making my own fat burner

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im going to be running a cut in maybe a month or two, just a nice short 6 weeks recomp to drop some fat before i a cycle. because lower BF equals better cycle gains.... anyway.

im going to get some ephedrine tabs at the local pharmacy. but im working up a nice little mix from customcapsule.com

Yohimbine HCl 5 MG N/A
Caffeine 150 MG N/A
1,3 - Dimethylamylamine 15 MG N/A

i have plenty of room and was possible thinking of throwing in some green tea extract, and something to keep BP down a tad.

Do you guys think that is enough 1,3 - Dimethylamylamine ???
and what should i add????

only 23% of the caps are filled right now.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no one has a nice combo they like to run?

Davidlee

in under 2 months i dropped 32 pounds.. I used lipo 6 black (maybe try just lipo 6, i heard it works better) I also used pro-NOS(designed to target belly fat , even tho that's not possible it sounds nice :D ) and drank all water and ate only 5 times instead of 6-7.. dropped a large chunk of pure body fat and quick.. Like 5+ a week.. I even slipped up a couple times and ate some of my moms good ole fashion brownies :)

P.S. Went from squeezing into 36'' jeans to falling into 34's..

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the loosing weight part isn't really the problem, **** i lost 80lbs my first time dieting, but anyway.

im just looking to see if anyone has any certain specific ingredients they like....

brock17cf

Awards
Looks like you've got all the stims you'll need. You could always add some ALCAR powder, or forskolin. Fish oil is always a good addition, and if you retain water more than natural, topical formestane makes it easier to drop body fat. Theyve all worked great for me, except I havent tried formestane yet, but am planning to.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
^^^^
i was gonna say ALCAR, def great supp for fat burning, maybe 500mg or so, that would just about fill up the cap i guess

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so far these are my caps, 2 caps per serving:
Caffeine 150 MG N/A
1,3 - Dimethylamylamine (Geranium) 15 MG N/A
Yohimbine HCl 5 MG N/A
Green Tea Extract (50% Catechins) 100 MG N/A
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 10 MCG 167%
Chromium (Chromium Polynicotinate 50 MCG 42%
N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) 600 MG N/A
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 10 MG 500%
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 60 MG 100%
Niacin (Vitamin B3) 10 MG 50%
Vitamin E (Natural D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 50 IU 167%
L-Tyrosine 100 MG N/A
Evodiamine 50 MG N/A
Guggul ( 10% Guggulsterones) 200 MG N/A

taking three servings a day with ephedrine hcl...

anyone care to chime in?

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
...seems like alot of work to custom make your own with all the great products out there.. is it real cost effective to do so? i go with my SX,- quick, easy, awesome product and all the work is done for me... good luck on your home brew though..

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
...seems like alot of work to custom make your own with all the great products out there.. is it real cost effective to do so? i go with my SX,- quick, easy, awesome product and all the work is done for me... good luck on your home brew though..
i guess you missed my original post, im using customcapsule.com

they are own this board, and they have a nice lineup.

the mix that i made up is two caps, and 150 servings for 53bucks, that's at least 50days at full blast.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
thats a pretty awesome site. thanks.

had no idea something like that existed

emdogg

Awards
Harland, I'm in the same position. I'm about ready to start cutting to get ready for my cycle. I don't know much about all the chemicals you got in there, but with that much stuff somethings gotta go right!

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the site offers a good overview of what each ingredient is geared towards. I wanted the basics of the ECY stack that i have used in the past, then i threw in some nice vitamins that help aid metabolism, and such.