Banaba advice

paulg

paulg

Awards
I'm using NSI (vitacost house brand) Banaba Extract:

Banaba Leaf Extract (laerstoemia speciosa) (standardized to 1% corosolic acid, 3 mg) 300 mg.

I am getting by far the greatest results I've every gotten from a non hormonal product. The glycogen retention/saturation is comparable if not greater than phs I've used. The energy boost is pleasant (non jittery) and potent. I'm using it pre-workout (similar strategy to p-slin). Yet, it's so strong that I cannot use it everyday in that after a few days I'll be left dragging (fatigue) badly. I have to experiment to figure out the best way to use it. Maybe 3 on 1 off, or 2 on 1 off or maybe even every other day.

Can you guys guess on the fatigue issue? I know the most common sense answer is hypoglycemia. But how come when the fatigue hits, it lasts all day and ingestion of simple carbs (like grape juice) doesn't relieve it?

I've gained a few pounds so quickly that I'm beyond stoked! I know a good part of that is glycogen, but so are ph gains. The strength gains are like being on cycle. I think I have finally found my natural holy grail! I just need to find the optimum way to dose this product.

No, I haven't used ap or p-slin before. I do know that I don't seem to respond to any other insulin/glycogen affecting compounds (the only one I haven't tried yet is gymnema).