Sick from Weight Gainers

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
i've been taking weight gainers after my workout at 4, then before bed, to put on as much mass as possible. I've been using Lacteid milk cuz im lactose intolerant, but last night after drinking my 2nd shake i got sick like my body couldnt handle it

could it be just i should go with a soy milk cuz the enzymes in Lacteid just arent enough? or is drinking two weight gainers a day too much?

ecupirate

Awards
how many calories? what is the content of this weight gainer. Could be to much for the body to handle at once. Just like when you eat way to much food sometimes, you end up feeling sick

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
yes im running a p-plex/epi cycle, havent started epi yet

and its Muscle Milk Collegiate, basically low fat, 88 carb, 40 protein

i take it with digestive enzymes too.

MTG

Banned
Awards
yes im running a p-plex/epi cycle, havent started epi yet

and its Muscle Milk Collegiate, basically low fat, 88 carb, 40 protein

i take it with digestive enzymes too.
tell me how ur p-plex/epi cycle goes, also what do u think of just taking epi standalone. Thanks. Also i quit on the weight gainers too much bloating i stick with whey optimum.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
tell me how ur p-plex/epi cycle goes, also what do u think of just taking epi standalone. Thanks. Also i quit on the weight gainers too much bloating i stick with whey optimum.
u can follow it in the thread in my signature, but epi standalone is great. i gained over 20 pounds on cycle but i dont think you should expect that.

pm if u want some info on how to run it