Any suggestions to stack with AS?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just about to finish up my stack i was using to lean out a bit. Been holding onto Anadraulic State i know can be used on its own since its so many things. But curious to hear what everyone else has been stacking with it. Already take obviously my staples - BCAA's, whey, fish oil, Cissus, multi vitamin, and creatine.

Was thinking AS with Green Mag be a nice combo.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just about to finish up my stack i was using to lean out a bit. Been holding onto Anadraulic State i know can be used on its own since its so many things. But curious to hear what everyone else has been stacking with it. Already take obviously my staples - BCAA's, whey, fish oil, Cissus, multi vitamin, and creatine.

Was thinking AS with Green Mag be a nice combo.
Nah. AS has plenty of creatine in it. You may want to look into a test booster like MassFX to take in addition, since along with your staples everything else is pretty much covered. A couple of MassFX along with a serving of AS would make for an insane pre w/o combo.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
the old t-911 would be a fun preworkout combo... but im not sure if u can still get it...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah run some T-911 with it. That would work well as any additional test booster. -AS- is a fun product enjoy it!

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Yeah run some T-911 with it. That would work well as any additional test booster. -AS- is a fun product enjoy it!
have u tried the new version yet... the one that contains the benzoflavone and not the androsterone... i would like to hear some reviews about it...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no I have not, some logs should be getting thrown up soon.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya i'll be loggin it here in a few weeks, or whenever i get my bottle in, i'm pretty excited to try it cuz i loved the old formula, and this is the same AI thats in Sustain Alpha and seems to be really effective

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya i'll be loggin it here in a few weeks, or whenever i get my bottle in, i'm pretty excited to try it cuz i loved the old formula, and this is the same AI thats in Sustain Alpha and seems to be really effective
sweet deal, youll have to be sure to post a link somewhere so we can all follow!:afro:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
awesome... but i was kinda bummed when i heard they took out the androsterone... maybe they could put both in it... :147: looking forward to ur log

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
idk i think the benzoflavone will be a great add, but both coulda been a lil much

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah have a bottle of T-911 that was waiting to use just might use that in conjunction with the AS plus has a 1/4 of bottle of blue up that i'll run to start off before take t-911 and AS.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
i bought 2 months worth of t911 and as of right now im on my second week and so far i love it great results and its just the begining