blue ras xtend!!!!!!!!!
- 07-17-2009, 03:17 PM
- 07-21-2009, 02:02 AM
I'm sortoff afraid to try it. I love watermelon but really hate all their other flavours, especially the lemonade and apple, yech..
- 07-21-2009, 02:10 AM
This is my second tub of it, and it is by far the best flavor I've tried.
07-21-2009, 08:36 AM
Blu Ras Rocks! Better than Grape and Orange. It doesn't have that harsh acidic nature if you mix it too strong. Put in 2 scoops of lemon Vasocharge and your taste buds will love you. I just haven't found where to get a combo deal with the blue ras and vasocharge. Costs about $20 bucks more having to buy them seperate.
07-21-2009, 09:03 AM
I heard blu raz was great but honestly, xtend is an awesome product and thus if it tasted like plaster one should drink it. Effectiveness + money's worth > taste IMO
I will try blu raz next, right now I got green apple which is fine with me.
07-21-2009, 09:22 AM
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
07-21-2009, 10:02 AM
not yet, but a great idea. Thanks
Similar Forum Threads
- By Docmattic in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 05-17-2011, 07:14 PM
- By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2009, 06:10 PM
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 24Last Post: 07-14-2009, 03:34 PM
- By ryaroberts in forum NutraplanetReplies: 37Last Post: 06-20-2009, 12:10 AM
- By TheMyth in forum NutraplanetReplies: 19Last Post: 05-11-2009, 10:53 AM