Amino-Tech by Universal - Very Underrated Supplement

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I just bought a container of Amino-Tech and took 20capsules b4 my workout today... with my preworkout meal (5 eggs with 2 peices of wheat bread)... no creatine, beta-alanine, arginine... nothing... well i did drink a ton of coffee but thats no different than usual... my endurance was the best its ever been... i got 225 for 23 reps and 185 for 32 reps (today is my lightweight day)... it was incredible... very pleased with the outcome of this product... its simple yet very effective... not sure how it will perform with heavy weight though...So good job Universal

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Just checked out the ingredient profile. Definetely seems to be VERY solid. I might have to pick up some! These are flying under the radar. 1 question that I hate to ask...but I gotta...are these tabs massive like the liver tabs?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
is that a typo???? 20 caps????? i swallow a TON of pills but 20 caps for one sup is quite a bit

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Just checked out the ingredient profile. Definetely seems to be VERY solid. I might have to pick up some! These are flying under the radar. 1 question that I hate to ask...but I gotta...are these tabs massive like the liver tabs?
No, there actually not big at all... but they do stink... i only bought them because im leaving singapore for the US on the 27th and i already ran out of ALL my supplements... so i just picked up a couple small bottles of stuff to last me... i mostly just wanted the extra amino's and protein in them for the plane (its easier than explaining all the other stuff especially to people who barely speak english) but i was very surprised... the Pyridoxine A-Ketoglutarate is a new ingredient that ive never seen b4... and seems to be the reason why i had such great endurance... im surprised more companies havent used this in there preworkout product... it works better then mega-dosing citrulline malate...

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
It is an under rated supplement. Several of our pro athletes do use this formula and they have the choice to use many of our products.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I know a coupla fellas who swear by it. Maybe I'll run it in the near future...