jp8

sakes

Awards
what type of creatine is in JP8? chelate? i never heard of it b4. i have grade and i get dizzy sometime when i use it. i take one scoop. it think its a bloat that makes me nauseous. i donno any insight? i can deal with the taste... or maybe i cant and thats making me feel funny? anyways it doesnt happen all the time and when it goes smooth i get great pumps/workouts. im taking white flood atm but its almost the time to use creatine and i heave such high hopes for JP8 was hoping to use it.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what type of creatine is in JP8? chelate? i never heard of it b4. i have grade and i get dizzy sometime when i use it. i take one scoop. it think its a bloat that makes me nauseous. i donno any insight? i can deal with the taste... or maybe i cant and thats making me feel funny? anyways it doesnt happen all the time and when it goes smooth i get great pumps/workouts. im taking white flood atm but its almost the time to use creatine and i heave such high hopes for JP8 was hoping to use it.
Yeah, magnesium creatine chelate. It's in a few different creatine products on the market. JP8 is another pre workout beverage/energy type product. If you're taking it at the same time as White Flood, you're doubling up on the same type of products and are taking in an incredible amount of stimulants. That could explain the sides.