Preworkout Arginine?

xpin2winx

Awards
I hate taking caffeine in the products i take such as superpump 250 and shock therapy and i found out that L-arginine can help me get good pumps without the caffeine. If I were to start taking l-arginine do i take it preworkout to get the pumps i want because the research i read online says to take it post because pre might be harmful. Can someone tell me if arginine works or when to take it?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/ultimate-masspump-stack-combo-pack.html

Order yourself some of this and find a sugar free drink mix or gatorade g2 to add to this and you have yourself a great pre-workout drink that is cheap and stim free. If you want some natural energy get some Acetyl L-Carnitine to add to it, type in ALCAR on the link and you will find it.

For the stack I would go with 3 grams of each to start and see how that works for you. I make my own as well and this is a good starter set of three just don't think you will be able to take it down without something to mix with it, any arginine product will taste like crap on its own!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, Jack3d has AAKG in it though I cannot comment on how much per serving, got to get a USP rep to pass that information on.

Alex1

Alex1

Awards
I am a big fan of Arginine before the work-out. I get great pumps from it. I also have never heard of any harmful effects, but I don't know what else you are taking nor am I a doctor.

SNI labs makes an Arginine Ethyl Ester in caplet form. This has been the best arginine I have ever had. Awesome pumps from the regular dose. I occasionally doubled the dose, which resulted in insane pumps (which may be too muc for some people). I took it in conjunction with SP250.

I am now taking A-AKG powder from Olympian labs it is ok, definitely does the job, but I will be going back to the SNI AEE when this stuff is gone.

j3ffbeck

Awards
I second the AEE giving killer pumps. I've been using the nutraplanet bulk AEE for a while now. For the first week or so i took 1/4 TSP morning and pre-workout (afternoon). Then just pre-workout after it had built up in my system. Anything more than 1/4 TSP was too much pump, but I'm only 180lbs so bigger guys might want to up it a bit.

Kinda random, arginine increases the ability of HSV to replicate so if you have issues with coldsores or anything herpes related this can cause breakouts.