What supplements cannot you not bring when traveling out of the country?

Mars1107

Im going to Mexico tommorow.

Ive put my formestane and sustain alpha in 3oz traveling containers, should i put it in my carryon or luggage?

Im probally not gonna bring any bulk powders, definately, i think that raise a red flag.

Anyone have problems with putting containers of pills in their luggage?

Do you need to put your supplements in your carryon?

Thanks.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive flown with powder supps and pills before...thing though was none of them were illegal anywhere...they were my natty supps, I had the other goodies mailed to me..

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and if your going to mexico you might want to visit the local pharmacy...and before you leave be sure to mail a few postcards to yourself and friends....if you catch my drift!

Mars1107

and if your going to mexico you might want to visit the local pharmacy...and before you leave be sure to mail a few postcards to yourself and friends....if you catch my drift!
haha, what happened on your trip

thanks

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was honestly just going from Toronto to Vegas, then back...accidentially left a fork in my bag from bringing lunches to work and after workouts...nedless to say I was surrounded by security and eventually let off.....

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I was honestly just going from Toronto to Vegas, then back...accidentially left a fork in my bag from bringing lunches to work and after workouts...nedless to say I was surrounded by security and eventually let off.....

Going to Vegas next week for 5 days.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its good times....after 5 days you will be read to leave though.

rugal09

rugal09

Awards
what about research chems? Can you take them with you or will it cause a problem?

bostonpaul

Awards
Dont bring ANYTHING in our carry-on like powder and pills. Just put it in your suitcase and save a lot of time and trouble.

flash1

Awards
i put powders in my suit case and it was searched they left a tag in the bag but nithing was taken but my clothes were a mess