Thoughts on a stack?

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
So first off i am 17, with a little over 2 years lifting experience, i have used pro hormones before but i am looking to stay away from them until i am older, and just trying to make a reasonable stack to put on some size.

Of course my diet will be in check.
I am thinking of something basic like this..

Bulk Beta Alanine
Creatine Monohydrate
Basic Whey Isolate
Scivation Xtend
and possibly a natural test booster, whats you thoughts on those?

I have taken, Epistane, Sus500, Nolvadex Xt, so you can tell i have put some harsh products through my body, i am just curious if you guys think it would be safe to use a natural test booster, and any thoughts on ones you like?

bentbar40

Awards
I don't think you need a test booster. If you really want to get an edge, learn how to eat. If I only knew at your age what I know now. I'm not going to give you a diet plan or a grocery list, you can find plenty of those online. I talk to and advise lots of middleschool and highschool football players who are trying to get an edge in the gym. If I'm talking beneath you then forgive me but I know this is the one thing that most kids your age are missing. Its hard to discipline yourself to eat often and to stay away from things you like but I promise you'll transform your body if you learn how to do it. I don't see anything wrong with the other supps in your list.

Uncle Ralph

Awards
at 17, YOUR BODY IS A NATURAL TEST BOOSTER, nothing wrong with all the stuff your taking but...as stated above...your diet can subsitute for all of those minus the protien. Eat alot of Protien and Alot of Slow Digesting Carbs...Before, During, and After your workout. then do the same thing for the rest of your evenly spaced out 3 meals. That will give you much more then what any supplement can provide.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
I know what you guys mean but my diet is pretty solid right now, i may start up a log again so you guys get an idea of the way i train, i train with a friend of mine going for his natural pro card, he is actually have Layne Norton write is diet up and program.

we do something like.

Monday: Upper body Power
Tuesday:Lower body Power
Wednesday: Cardio
Thursday: Back/Chest Hypertrophy
Friday: Leg Hypertrophy
Saturday: Arms & Delts Hypertrophy
Sunday: Cardio

I don't drink, occasionally smoke weed thats it lol

Diet:
Protein: 30-40g per meal mainly chicken, occasionally tuna or lean beef
Carbs: 50-60g per meal yams, brown rice, and oatmeal.
Fat: minimal 50g a day mostly before bed around 25g before bed (peanut butter & olive Oil)

Of course i am a kid and there will be times were everything isn't perfect i cheat here and there since i am at my gf and she doesn't always have the best sources i should be taking in. At restraunts i always select that best choice i can.

5-6 meals a day.

I think i am going to start logging what i eat a little more so i can slowly increase my carbs and work my metabolism up for a great bulk over the winter of 3,500-4,000 calories.

Well what you guys think?

Supplementation:
Taking a break from No Products i am worried i am exhaust my adrenal glands from that amount of caffeine i take and i also sometimes on some ADD meds, it's a stimulant called Vivance during school and occasionally over the summer.
But post workout 2 scoops xtend and waxy maize with 5 grams creatine monohydrate.
And 30min-1hour later Oats and Whey Shake.

How is this looking?

Uncle Ralph

Awards
Your diet and training look good, I still recommend adding a meal with carbs before your workout and a shake with waxy maize during ur workout.

as for your supp stack, its looks good and basic. How much Beta Alanine do you plan on consuming and when? Also are you cycling the creatine? If not I'd recommend before you start this stack taking a break from it for at least 2 weeks then do a loading phase with it. still feel the test booster is unnecessary at your age. but if you do plan on taking one may I ask which?

bentbar40

Awards
If thats really your daily intake (and I have no reason to believe its not) and your staying consistent, you should be seeing significant changes in your physique and strength from month to month. If you're not, I would like to see your workouts in more detail. In any case I believe test boosters are a waist of money for you. And please stay away from PH's! I would have to be using illegal drugs to have the testosterone levels in my body that you have right now, naturally. Use what you already have. Good luck bro.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Thanks you guys, well i am not saying i am not seeing results i am just looking for an edge you know, i make gains good gains and i switch things up every 6 weeks. I can write up my workout if you guys like.

But ya i feel useing those Ph's may have down my harm then good in terms of gains. I plan on cycleing the creatine when i run out.

And as of which test booster probably something like Gaspari Nolvadex XT or Diesel Test Hardcore, any suggestions on a good one if i did?

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Oh and the Beta Alanine will be taken 2g pre workout and 2g post workout

chris808costa

chris808costa

Awards
How would the Muscle Pharm Stack compare to this ?

Uncle Ralph

Awards
And as of which test booster probably something like Gaspari Nolvadex XT or Diesel Test Hardcore, any suggestions on a good one if i did?

Nolvas more of a PCT product. DTH is a good product, I you shouldnt have to max dose it, so If you choose that, start with a low dosage so you can see if that has an effect.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Nolvas more of a PCT product. DTH is a good product, I you shouldnt have to max dose it, so If you choose that, start with a low dosage so you can see if that has an effect.
I think that may be the route i try thanks for the help you guys though

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't need a test booster at 17. You need to eat train; lather, rinse, repeat. Nobody gets huge overnight.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
You don't need a test booster at 17. You need to eat train; lather, rinse, repeat. Nobody gets huge overnight.
True i don't need them, but my question is if i use them can i yield greater results without damaging future results.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True i don't need them, but my question is if i use them can i yield greater results without damaging future results.
At your age, your endogenous test production is nearly at its peak. All you need is the basics to get sustainable and steady gains.

Davidlee

At your age, your endogenous test production is nearly at its peak. All you need is the basics to get sustainable and steady gains.
Rodja would know:drillsergeant:
Listen to him

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Rodja would know:drillsergeant:
Listen to him
Trust me i know the man knows what he is talking about, but i know what you mean, but i dont know if i could increase them more with natural test boosters, do you think my test levels could be low from my past PH cycles?

Uncle Ralph

Awards
when i watch the question get avoided like this, Im a bit conflicted. I realize you dont want to answer the young lad because you don't want to encourage his unnecessary and maybe even irresponsible behavior. however the other side of that is instead of getting information from a knowledgable source he will have to rely on his buddy sitting next to him in biology class. which im guessing probaly led him to experimenting with designer roids in the first place. in the end..he is going to take a test booster too, why not point him in the safest direction since he's going to do it regardless of how many people tell him its not necessary at his age

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
when i watch the question get avoided like this, Im a bit conflicted. I realize you dont want to answer the young lad because you don't want to encourage his unnecessary and maybe even irresponsible behavior. however the other side of that is instead of getting information from a knowledgable source he will have to rely on his buddy sitting next to him in biology class. which im guessing probaly led him to experimenting with designer roids in the first place. in the end..he is going to take a test booster too, why not point him in the safest direction since he's going to do it regardless of how many people tell him its not necessary at his age
Thanks i totally agree on that, I am just trying to stay away from Pro Hormones and going the safest route for the best gains you know?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The safest route, and not coincidentally the best, is to focus on your diet and training. 2 years is still very early in the BBing game and you still have much to learn. There is no magic bullet and everyone responds differently to certain diets and training routines. Try a new system and a new diet before hopping on the test booster bandwagon. You're F'ing 17; these products are going to do very little, if anything, to get you to where you want.

Davidlee

The safest route, and not coincidentally the best, is to focus on your diet and training. 2 years is still very early in the BBing game and you still have much to learn. There is no magic bullet and everyone responds differently to certain diets and training routines. Try a new system and a new diet before hopping on the test booster bandwagon. You're F'ing 17; these products are going to do very little, if anything, to get you to where you want.

But I thought since we're beginners then we would get great gains anyway? so therefor PH's (if taken properly and do what there supposed to) we would get even better gains? (excuse me if I'm wrong or off topic, I just want more knowledge on this topic myself)

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
I feel PH's should be avoided untill you have met most your growth potential, i am talking about Natural Test Boosters, i know what you mean Rodja, i have been doing different Programs and Diet upping my carb intake and what not and makeing quality gains just wanted to see if that would help anymore.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[/I][/B][/B]

But I thought since we're beginners then we would get great gains anyway? so therefor PH's (if taken properly and do what there supposed to) we would get even better gains? (excuse me if I'm wrong or off topic, I just want more knowledge on this topic myself)
PH/PS are used to break plateau's from training, not as a product you use when you're still a newbie. It's a bad logical fallacy to use this PoV. It's a general consensus, and board rule, to not engage in use or even discussion of the use of these products before 21.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
PH/PS are used to break plateau's from training, not as a product you use when you're still a newbie. It's a bad logical fallacy to use this PoV. It's a general consensus, and board rule, to not engage in use or even discussion of the use of these products before 21.
True True:hump:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy way to boost test is to mega-dose EFA's, particularly a high-quality fish oil.

Uncle Ralph

Awards
any negative to consuming that much fishoil or other fats?

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
I would rather go towards the Fish oils vs egg yolks because the saturated fats in egg yolks, but i know what you mean how the hormones are fats, i another good one is consuming olive oil before bed with some protein.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's 1.5g of sat fat per yolk. Sat fat and test levels are positively correlated.

Uncle Ralph

Awards
I EAT D-BOL WITH MY CEREAL
....is it still ok to sprinkle a teaspoonful of sugar on your cereal if you add d-bol to it? also...does it slowly dissolve in the milk like the marshmellows in lucky charms?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just echoing what everyone said, to buy a natty test booster at the age of 17 would be a waste of money, your T-levels are peaked and you wont benefit from one.

MTG

Banned
Awards
Just echoing what everyone said, to buy a natty test booster at the age of 17 would be a waste of money, your T-levels are peaked and you wont benefit from one.
yeah basically when ur 17 ur on steroids and u pack on muscle in weeks. Sounds about right.

MTG

Banned
Awards
....is it still ok to sprinkle a teaspoonful of sugar on your cereal if you add d-bol to it? also...does it slowly dissolve in the milk like the marshmellows in lucky charms?
yes i love to add a dash of cinnamon.