VAT ATTACK FEEDBACK

  1. VAT ATTACK FEEDBACK


    Come on guys...

    Let us hear some FEEDBACK!


  2. i'm taking 1/8 tsp in the morning. Makes me feel a bit more relaxed and not stressed out by work.

    1/4 tsp seems to make so relaxed and unstressed and 'don't give a crap' that i have no motivation to do my job or listen to my boss anymore, hehe.

  3. I just started taking it Monday, and so far it just calms me out a little bit, not anything really noticeble yet as it's too soon to tell.
    •   
       


  4. Subscribed.

  5. It's been a while now, I would of thought there would be some log's or feedback..

    PLEASE GUYS!


  6. been using it morning, post workout shake, and sometime before i go to bed at night. working so good so far.

  7. im thinkin about trying this.

  8. I think the lack of logs is due to the fact it's not the type of supplement that is going to be the main item in your stack. It is in peoples stacks but not the main focus.

    That being said, after taking it for 4 weeks I am noticing that my waist is getting very small compared to previous years. I have a tendancy to have a rather thick waist and that seems to be changing somewhat. The Vat Attack does seem to be the most logical answer.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  9. same here, I usually store most of my fat around my waist and lower abs, but I have noticed that with some pants, i need to tighten my belt a little more to hold them up.

  10. The thing that sort of has me wondering is that the narrowing of my waist seems to be more towards the sides close to my hips.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  11. I've been using it for about ~3 weeks (I think) at 3g/day. 1g each morning, afternoon, and before bed. I should also mention that I have been on a pretty tight calorie restriction (1200-1400 kcals/day) as well, and I haven't been in the weight room for a little over a month (rotator cuff and intermittent vacations). I have lost a little bit of bodyfat, but it is difficult to say how much of that is from VAT attack, and how much can be attributed to calorie restriction. I can say, however, that I haven't seen anything considerable in these three weeks. I can't say I have experienced any mood changes or euphoria that some are claiming to have noticed.

    I am not trying to critique this product, I'm just sharing my experience... take it for what it's worth.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Esox Express View Post
    I've been using it for about ~3 weeks (I think) at 3g/day. 1g each morning, afternoon, and before bed. I should also mention that I have been on a pretty tight calorie restriction (1200-1400 kcals/day) as well, and I haven't been in the weight room for a little over a month (rotator cuff and intermittent vacations). I have lost a little bit of bodyfat, but it is difficult to say how much of that is from VAT attack, and how much can be attributed to calorie restriction. I can say, however, that I haven't seen anything considerable in these three weeks. I can't say I have experienced any mood changes or euphoria that some are claiming to have noticed.

    I am not trying to critique this product, I'm just sharing my experience... take it for what it's worth.
    Thanks for the feedback! Would you say you noticed lean mass preservation?

  13. I took it post PCT to manage cortisol . . .along with SuperCissus RX (bulk) for 4 weeks. 1.5g am 1.5g pm 1.5g late pm

    . I cannot say exclusively that VAT was responsible for retaining gains, however I am happy with the overall results.

    I found initially if I dosed before bed it was keeping me awake at night, so I shuffled the pm dosages back and it was fine.

    VAT is an anxillary supp - as it is with ReCreate - treat it as such.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Esox Express View Post
    I've been using it for about ~3 weeks (I think) at 3g/day. 1g each morning, afternoon, and before bed. I should also mention that I have been on a pretty tight calorie restriction (1200-1400 kcals/day) as well, and I haven't been in the weight room for a little over a month (rotator cuff and intermittent vacations). I have lost a little bit of bodyfat, but it is difficult to say how much of that is from VAT attack, and how much can be attributed to calorie restriction. I can say, however, that I haven't seen anything considerable in these three weeks. I can't say I have experienced any mood changes or euphoria that some are claiming to have noticed.

    I am not trying to critique this product, I'm just sharing my experience... take it for what it's worth.
    Ok your eating 1000 cals less than my 130 female trainee and she's losing fat... little low on the cals there guy ... gonna kill your metabolism if it's not already dead.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Esox Express View Post
    I've been using it for about ~3 weeks (I think) at 3g/day. 1g each morning, afternoon, and before bed. I should also mention that I have been on a pretty tight calorie restriction (1200-1400 kcals/day) as well, and I haven't been in the weight room for a little over a month (rotator cuff and intermittent vacations). I have lost a little bit of bodyfat, but it is difficult to say how much of that is from VAT attack, and how much can be attributed to calorie restriction. I can say, however, that I haven't seen anything considerable in these three weeks. I can't say I have experienced any mood changes or euphoria that some are claiming to have noticed.

    I am not trying to critique this product, I'm just sharing my experience... take it for what it's worth.
    wow low cals...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I found initially if I dosed before bed it was keeping me awake at night, so I shuffled the pm dosages back and it was fine.
    I also had a hard time trying to get some sleep when i dosed befor bed.

    Now just doseing 1g Morning, pre and post workout

  17. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    wow low cals...
    yeah i know right

  18. found this to be a good product, would recomend to people. helped control cortisol as i wasnt dieting but waist got smaller but scale went up bout 6 pounds and only been on it fro just under 3 weeks. been using between 2-3 grams a day depending on if iam training
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. VAT Attack
    By wrasslin116 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Log in
Log in