what to stack with drive besides other appnut products

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
im finishing up my stoked/actx month run and id say it went pretty well. as far as my ongoing low test issues ill have updated results from my endo tomorow possibly starting trt or hcg/clomid and in that case will hold off on using the drive. but anyways i got a bunch of stuff ive picked up on sale or from trades and trying to put together my next stack, supps ive got are glycobol, neovar recomped, formex, drive, pslin, yellow gold, a couple different prewo drinks, and the essentials. what would be a good addition to the drive/neovar stack? im planning on continuing to take the bulk carboxy 1.6g everynight so i didnt see any reason to buy igf2. i was thinking about adding either something from alri, phytotest, prime, t-force,formex idk though cant decide. anyone got any experience with drive and stacks they put together with it? oh yeah trying to continue to bulk, ive gained 30lbs in the last four months and im sitting at 112 trying to get to 140-150 by the end of the year. im gonna be switching to a 5x5 4 day split and with the advice from rosie cut back on cardio and tweak my diet and probably jump up an extra 500 cals when i do start this stack, next week ill be taking a week off since ive been training hard for three months non stop. not good need a break.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
X-Factor

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im finishing up my stoked/actx month run and id say it went pretty well. as far as my ongoing low test issues ill have updated results from my endo tomorow possibly starting trt or hcg/clomid and in that case will hold off on using the drive. but anyways i got a bunch of stuff ive picked up on sale or from trades and trying to put together my next stack, supps ive got are glycobol, neovar recomped, formex, drive, pslin, yellow gold, a couple different prewo drinks, and the essentials. what would be a good addition to the drive/neovar stack? im planning on continuing to take the bulk carboxy 1.6g everynight so i didnt see any reason to buy igf2. i was thinking about adding either something from alri, phytotest, prime, t-force,formex idk though cant decide. anyone got any experience with drive and stacks they put together with it? oh yeah trying to continue to bulk, ive gained 30lbs in the last four months and im sitting at 112 trying to get to 140-150 by the end of the year. im gonna be switching to a 5x5 4 day split and with the advice from rosie cut back on cardio and tweak my diet and probably jump up an extra 500 cals when i do start this stack, next week ill be taking a week off since ive been training hard for three months non stop. not good need a break.
Like I said, you do NOT need all those supplements, especially considering your circumstances. You need to get your DIET AND TRAINING RIGHT and then later on add them in (at least 6 months or more, when you HAVE a training and basic staple base). However, you know my thoughts.

As for the Drive question, for mass, any other testosterone booster will go well with it. Activate Xtreme/Drive/IGF-2 is a potent mass building stack (if you have the rest of your bricks in place).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure if I understand, but to me it sounds like you want to bulk up to 150? If Im correct then you need to eat a lot more than you currently are. You can still do cardio ( I personally think it helps) just eat a Lot more. What does a typical day look like?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
diet wise you mean or training wise? i can post either one

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
next week ill be taking a week off since ive been training hard for three months non stop. not good need a break.
Here's a suggestion that many probably won't agree with, but if I were you, I'd do three weeks on, one week off. I'd also consider going to three times a week instead of four. Rinse and repeat.

Week 1-3: Workout M-W-F
Week 4 : OFF
Week 5-7: M-W-F
Week 8 : OFF

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
interesting, with that split what type of program would be best suited?

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
interesting, with that split what type of program would be best suited?
Try a full body routine at first. Once you start making significant progress, or if you find that it is too taxing, do an upper body/lower body split.

Week 1: upper/lower/upper
Week 2: lower/upper/lower
Week 3: upper/lower/upper
Week 4: OFF

Another suggestion: you can buy Goya coconut milk for around a dollar a can. A can is about 700 calories. Drink half first thing in the morning and half at night. If you're worried about the fat content, then don't drink it during your week off and once you're done with your bulk, you can discontinue use. If you have trouble sleeping due to energy, drink half at breakfast and half at lunch.

Also, increase you creatine intake on the week off.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
cool i was actually about to go grocery shopping today too ill be sure to pickk some of that stuff up. does anyone know which natty tbooster will have the most effect on LH? my total t is 183 :( and lh is low

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
I just looked back at some of your posts, and saw what happened to you. I wouldn't want to go against anything your Dr. says to do, BUT, the reason I said to take a week off is because at your size, you need the extra rest so as not to over train. Also, keep your workouts to less than 45 minutes. After that, testosterone levels start to decrease. The coconut milk will help raise your test due to the saturated fats and other "goodies" in it.

I would check with your DR. first (not many are "hip" to them) but I would try glandulars, if he approves. An adrenal one for the HPAA and a pituitary one for the HPTA.

You need to eat and sleep alot, and workout just enough to grow without over doing it.

I would also eat as many whole eggs as possible and tolerable, as long as it doesn't go against DR's orders.

I hope everything works out for you.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
glandulars? are these scripted or otc

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
and i think im going to stack drive with bad ass mass because according to the write up it acts on lh/fsh and thats what im looking for

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i used reset ad before, what would be the purpose of using a pituitary glandular product?

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
i used reset ad before, what would be the purpose of using a pituitary glandular product?
Theoretically, pituitary glandulars would balance the pituitary gland, which is considered the Master Gland.

This will explain it better than I can:

Pituitary: The Master Gland

The pituitary is often referred to as the master gland having universal control over all other organs. One of the smallest endocrine organs weighs about one-fifth of an ounce and is about the size of a pea. It is suspended from the brain by a slender stalk and sits in a bony pocket located just above the back of the nose. Despite its small size the gland consists of two parts: the anterior pituitary and posterior pituitary. The anterior produces and secrets no fewer than six different hormones, whereas the posterior produces none on its own. Instead it consists of nerve cells traveling from the hypothalamus in the brain carrying two hormones.

The six hormones secreted by the anterior pituitary are prolactin, growth hormone (or somatotropin), corticotropin (or adrenocorticotropin, ACTH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), luteinizing hormone (LH), and thyrotropin (or thyroid-stimulating hormone, (TSH). The first two hormones have direct actions of their own, where-as the rest control the activity of other glands elsewhere in the body. The normal function of prolactin is to stimulate a mother's breast to produce milk and therefore produced mainly during lactation. Growth hormone (somatotropin), has an effect on almost every tissue in the body, especially bone and muscle, and is one of the major growth-stimulating hormones. Corticotropin stimulates secretions of glucocorticoids such as cortisone by the adrenal cortex, and thyrotropin stimulates the thyroid gland to produce hormones. Follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone are known as the gonadotropins because they act on the male and female reproductive glands. Two hormones produced by the hypothalamus and stored in the posterior pituitary which develops a down growth of brain substance are oxytocin and vasopressin (or antidiuretic Hormone ADH) Oxytocin stimulates the contraction of smooth muscle, especially of the uterus. Oxytocin also stimulates contraction of the muscles cells that surround the milk-producing glands of the breast.

Because of its wide influence, malfunctioning or removed anterior lobe of the pituitary will produce abnormal fat deposits, loss of hair, loss of sexual power, disturbance of the ovaries and testicles. Urinary secretion is also often disturbed. The posterior lobe if damaged or removed interferes with the metabolism of sugars. A hyposecretion or total lack may result in the undue tolerance of sugar. Because of its ability to raise pressure and its action on the heart it can produce a diuretic action. During menstruation or pregnancy the pituitary can be enlarged causing pressure on the optic commissure producing a bi-temporal hemianopsia This can be the cause of the menstrual headache. As you can see the health of the pituitary gland is of paramount importance. The pituitary affects all endocrines; thyroid, thymus, and spleen as well as adrenals, gonads, and the digestive function are strongly influenced.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food And Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

References: Endocrines, Organs And Their Impact pages 13, 76-79, Blackwood Materia Medica, 1959 edition, p. 300-304, Merck Manuel, 11 edition, page 445-457, Health Builder, Rodale Press, The Endocrine System pages 27-30.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
are there any sides that could happen from taking one of those products ?

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Try a full body routine at first. Once you start making significant progress, or if you find that it is too taxing, do an upper body/lower body split.

Week 1: upper/lower/upper
Week 2: lower/upper/lower
Week 3: upper/lower/upper
Week 4: OFF

Another suggestion: you can buy Goya coconut milk for around a dollar a can. A can is about 700 calories. Drink half first thing in the morning and half at night. If you're worried about the fat content, then don't drink it during your week off and once you're done with your bulk, you can discontinue use. If you have trouble sleeping due to energy, drink half at breakfast and half at lunch.

Also, increase you creatine intake on the week off.
I find the the fat in coconut milk and even just straight coconut oil helps keep the bodyfat down and helps with the good/bad cholesterol levels.
after taking two tablespoons of pure virgin coconut oil for three months the doc says my levels are very well and even with my two cheat days weekly my fat stays off pretty well. IMHO that is.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
bought some goya tastes good actually im diggin it

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all seriousness man, Rosie is right, you need to get your diet in order and all you really need to be taking is a multi-v, fish oil, and a good protein to aid in your growth. Once you got this, consider adding in the Neovar but not until you have added some quality mass slowly. I did not even so much as have a pre-workout drink for the first 14 months I seriously trained because I didn't know what I was doing and didn't have my diet and routine to a point where it will be cost effective. Also, you apparently have some medical issues that need to get sorted out; DO THAT FIRST! Good lord, you are throwing a bunch of things into your body that are unknown how they will react with whatever you are prescribed. Moreover, the only way your doctor can gauge if any treatment he prescribes is effective is to take only what he says and the staples listed above less the creatine (unless he agrees that it is an acceptable addition). You are looking pretty young in your avatar, don't do anythign that will have any major adverse affects down the road now because your impatient. I want to have 6% body fat all the time but guess what, I am still not there yet and I have been dieting since May... patience and a good diet are your friend.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i lifted all through jr high and highschool until i got into drugs and sh!t long story, played comp soccer for 10 years, went to jail for 45 days then rehab for 6 months then when i got out started working graveyards at a hospital and going to school and thats when i got anorexic for some reason i guess due to stress. but prescription meds im not on any anymore. i talked to my endo about drive and bad ass mass showed him the ingredients and everything else told him about creatine and all the other supps i take and he said thats fine stick with whatever youre doing because youre gaining weight albeit slowly. i also have a nutritionist who i show my diet for the month once a month and she said it looks good, also discussed how much i work out and all of that. my regular doc doesnt have a problem with anything above. so its not my first time in the gym its just the first time ive gotten serious about it with supps and everything. with my diet i just try to set weekly goals like increasing cals each week and not counting absolutely everything. i just trying to find the balance between too much and just right. i weighed myself today and i am up another lb so im happy with that, if i can gain a lb a week i think thats good progress. i started at 82 lbs like ive said in other posts and that was February 30th and now im 111. basically the only health problems i have are low test and the obvious psych issue surrounding food. trust me i wish i could just eat without planning it out and weighing it, i remember how easy it was back when i would just eat whatever and not worry about it.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah and i looked at my body stats that i had written down and in april i was 95 and im 111 now so im averaging 5 lbs per month is that some pretty decent gains, im guessing most is lbm because according to my calipers and the fact taht i can see my abs clearly im around 5-6% bf

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reset AD is not for the pituitary gland; it's for the adrenal gland (hence, the AD).

The best thing to stack with Drive is X-Factor.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Reset AD is not for the pituitary gland; it's for the adrenal gland (hence, the AD).

The best thing to stack with Drive is X-Factor.
Which is why I suggested Pituitary Caps from Solaray for the pituitary and Reset AD(or any other adrenal glandular) for the adrenal glands.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
heres my meals for tomorow lemme know if it looks good or not its a little low on carbs but it just worked out that way ill make up for it on sunday which is my cheat day.

6:00 1pslin 2 stoked 2 act X, optimen, 2 cla
6:20 steel cut oats, whey, banana
370 CALS 60 CHO 3.8Fat 25 P

8:00 dominatp/refresh
leave to gym

9:30 PWO
On the way home from gym
400mg pslin with 20g WMS, krealkalyn, 5g bcaas, 5g leucine, cissus, alcar, beta alanine, cit malate
80CAL 20CHO

9:45 or as soon as i get home
WPI, blueberries, skim milk, 10 g glutamine
275 CAL 35CHO 30P

10:45 700mg yg, 2 act X,

11:00 whole wheat pasta, tomato pepper basil sauce (homemade), seafood mix (shrimp, octopus, squid, mussels, clams) green beans, apple slices
385 CAL 52 CHO 2 F 25 P

2:30 3 Fish Oil Caps
protein pudding (Homemade with sugar free pudding mix, flax seed, almond butter, casein protein, skim milk) peanuts
320 CAL 14 CHO 12 F 27 P

6:00 Chicken salad, hardboiled egg, homemade dressing with udos oil
365 CAL carbs ? 10 FAT 42 Pro

8:00 myofusion, flax seed, cottage cheese
270 CAL 10 CHO 7.5 FAt 38 P

Total 2100 CAL around 200g CHO 40g FAT 190 PRO

lemme know where i can improve or what i should change thanks guys

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Why skim milk and sugar-free pudding mix?

Sunday is your cheat day? Every day oughta' be a cheat day, right now. That's a "cutting" diet, if you ask me. You definitely need more fats, especially saturated fats and cholesterol, if you're ever going to raise your test levels naturally.

My suggestions, which most probably will disagree with;

Breakfast: 3- 6 eggs cooked in mucho butter. A glass of coconut milk and/or half and half. And whatever else you feel like eating. The more the better.

Rest of day: eat whatever you want to eat, every three hours, with at least 30 grams of protein.

Also, I'd look into SAMe and inositol, if you are having any OCD-type issues.

I don't mean to be repetitive, but you need cholesterol and saturated fats in order to synthesize testosterone. If you eat more than 2 eggs a day, your heart is not going to explode.

You want so-called "healthy" saturated fats? Eat coconuts and avocados. Better yet, eat coconuts and avocados washed down with half and half and eggs.:soapbox:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i used to eat like **** man and never gain an ounce of fat im talking donuts and a buritto from taco bell everymorning in highschool, orange chicken and rice every lunch, get home from school pound a 12 pack order a pizza then just chill and finish off a tub of ice cream before bed. (I had my own apt by the time i was 17) i remember not too long ago when i used to have a bag of beef jerkey and two bags of gummy worms everynight and i never got fat, once i got hospitalized i just got super scared of gaining any kind of fat especially when i was consistantly gaining on 1000 cals a week. but now im up to 2100 cals a day and i still dont think im gaining too much im just getting really defined muscles and pretty cut. the reason i eat so clean is i just feel better eating wholesome quality calories, id rather bulk up really slowly ie .5-1lb a week and keep a low bf then just all out bulk uncontrollably, develop bad eating habits, and then have to cut later which could send me back into anorexia. thats why i think eating healthy and bulking slowly is a better longterm solution for developing healthy eating patterns to stick to for the rest of my life. plus the foods on my list are pretty much the foods that i like to eat, its not like i dont enjoy the foods i eat because they all taste great and dont have to be unhealthy.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
As a society, we've been led to believe that saturated fats are BAD for us. They are not. If taken in moderation, you will not get fat and you will not have a heart attack. You cannot correlate eggs and milk to Doritos, Ho-Hos or McDonalds.

If you keep going the way you are, you may gain some weight, but you will still have low testosterone levels.