test booster help?!

blancodiablo

Awards
i just started a cycle of decabolen monday of last week. i thought i had researched it pretty well and knew what i was getting into... till yesterday, im looking up sups for my post cycle and read (on this site) that it can stop my natural production of test. i stopped taking it right then and really need some advice for and obviously inexperienced dumb a** like myself. im freaking out about this. thanks.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I'm not familiar with decabolin, but for my hdrol, epi, and TO runs, I used a test booster starting the 3rd week of pct. I prefer activate extreme, but whatever floats your boat. Now if deca is an injectable, that has a different set of rules I'm not familiar with. Hope that helps.

blancodiablo

Awards
deca has two forms, i have the pills. but i'm trying to find out if i made the biggest mistake of my life or if im just over reacting.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
deca has two forms, i have the pills. but i'm trying to find out if i made the biggest mistake of my life or if im just over reacting.
Deca has 1 form: deca durabolin. What you have is an OTC nandralone-type oral AAS.

fisher300

Awards
no he dosent i have taken decabolen before. Its a halodrol, superdrol combo. How long have u been taking it? i can help u out

blancodiablo

Awards
i started taking 2 tablets daily last monday so it's had been 8 days as of yesterday when i stopped taking it. the part that scared me was when i read that it can mess with my testosterone production after i stop taking it. have i been taking it long enough to worry about that? and if so can you PLEASE stear me in the right direction as to what i should us to ensure my body still functions properly.

TBULL

Awards
any aas ..ph what have you wwill shut down natural test production to some point and most times all together..i dont think you researched enough.As for 8 days I think it really depends on how you feel. what were the mg's of the pills? ifits not too much and you are stopping the cycle then i think a test booster would be enough to handle what has happened.If you are going on with the cycle Id get some torem,nolva,clomid one of those and keep eatin the deca and go through a regular PCT when finished. If you would have researched more you wouldnt be so scared.. good luck bro..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Being orals and the short time you were on them you are probably perfectly fine without anything. However something like PowerFULL or anything else that naturally increases LH output would be of help. You could probably do well with some Trans-Resveratrol, you can getit in the Nutracaps, or something like Anabolic Edge has this in it as well as some other Test boosting stuff. Good luck... You should be fine, look into some NAC or Livertabs which should be more of a concern for you with that being a 17 methyl product they are rough on the liver.

blancodiablo

Awards
i appreciate it man. for a while i wasn't sure if anyone was actually going to help me out or just argue with eachother about the ingredients in decabolen. i'm feeling great though and i actually put up more weight now that i stopped... as for the liver support, i'm still taking that along with my aminos and zma so really the only thing i cut out was the decabole. thanks again.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i appreciate it man. for a while i wasn't sure if anyone was actually going to help me out or just argue with eachother about the ingredients in decabolen. i'm feeling great though and i actually put up more weight now that i stopped... as for the liver support, i'm still taking that along with my aminos and zma so really the only thing i cut out was the decabole. thanks again.
You are very welcome Sir.

fisher300

Awards
yea ur fine if it was only 8 days, the u sd does shut u down alot but after 8 days of it u should be fine. just get like activate xtreme, its a good test booster. but if u finish the bottle of decabolen and get some nolvadex and activate xtreme ur test production will be just fine after like 5 weeks, just so u know