Stack Help for Mass

azraelz

Awards
Hey, I browse the forums quite frequently but have come to the conclusion that I need advice on my stack. I am 5'7 140 lbs, and have reached a plateau. i have been working out for almost 3 years straight every week, and i need something more than just the no2 and the syntha-6, multivitamin. I was looking into Powerfull and Anabolic Pump, Mass FX. I would like the opinion of others as to what I may need to help boost my strength without exactly gaining more weight. What is the mass' Opinion on this. (no pun intended.)

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
gaining strength without gaining weight at 140 might be alittle bit hard, might wanna try to do a bulk for alittle bit to gain strength, then cuttting back down where you need to be. What are u a wrestler or something?

azraelz

Awards
I wrestled for 4 years in high school. The thing is I eat more than anyone else i know, I actually had an eating competition with our HWT 275 when I was 112lbs after a wrestling tournament in Houston, and we went to a Chinese buffet, and i beat him after the 6th plate, and still kept eating.

Does powerfull just make you eat more or is that just a part of it?

I wouldn't mind bulking up and gaining more mass.

footster

footster

Awards
If you were looking into powerfull check out prime....sick product...great gains..and just don't stop eating dude

azraelz

Awards
I tried prime, actually the whole bottle, and didnt feel any change, i was taking around 3 a day. and the bottles gone =/

footster

footster

Awards
See that's the problem..I was taking nine pills when I first started..not saying u need to do the same but at six..but hey maybe its just not for you and just try powerfull

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
i saw my best mass gains when i took weight gainers right before bed.