Is this safe?? (not a pct question)

Taylor0410

Awards
Ok so I just want to make sure it is safe to be taking everything I am taking...

Im finishing up a pct of a mild pro-hormone = Sustain Alpha and Activate Xtreme...
Im also taking Animal Cuts, ZMA, Glycobol, N.O-Xplode, and Protein.

so, safety on a scale of 1-10, 10 being almost 100 percent safe, 1 being i need to go pump my stomach or something. I checked the ingredients and I dont think anything overlaps, anything serious atleast. I know im getting a ****load of caffeine from the Animal Cuts and NO Xplode. Probably alot of B6 to, but i think thats fine.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
yeah man that's fine. just listen to what your body tells you when it comes to caffeine.

Taylor0410

Awards
good to hear, thanks for the reply maxwell.

edit: can anyone else second this (not saying maxwell is incorrect, just looking for extra opinions, positive or negative).

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I just want to make sure it is safe to be taking everything I am taking...

Im finishing up a pct of a mild pro-hormone = Sustain Alpha and Activate Xtreme...
Im also taking Animal Cuts, ZMA, Glycobol, N.O-Xplode, and Protein.

so, safety on a scale of 1-10, 10 being almost 100 percent safe, 1 being i need to go pump my stomach or something. I checked the ingredients and I dont think anything overlaps, anything serious atleast. I know im getting a ****load of caffeine from the Animal Cuts and NO Xplode. Probably alot of B6 to, but i think thats fine.

What mild pro-hormone you refer???

Taylor0410

Awards
What mild pro-hormone you refer???
a 4 week cycle of H-Drol
edit: and i didnt even use the whole bottle lol, i think i have like 8 pills left. it worked well for me though, i gained about 8 pounds and seem to be keeping it all, bench went from struggling with 230x1 to 250x2 = ~260 calc max.