Alpha Burn/Lean Extreme

J

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Is this a very effective stack for cutting fat and maintaining muscle? NP is running a special on this combo. Thoughts?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean Extreme + DCP=A+

but remember your DIET is the most important part and your dedication in the exercise.

enjoy!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this a very effective stack for cutting fat and maintaining muscle? NP is running a special on this combo. Thoughts?
It's an excellent combo. Kudos to DS for getting behind this one...Nutra, myself, and DS all took a significant cut from profits to make this deal unbeatable.

J

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I would love to get some DCP, but I havent found anyone who has any. Does anyone know who has some DCP in stock?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to get some DCP, but I havent found anyone who has any. Does anyone know who has some DCP in stock?
I'm down to my last bottle of personal stock. :(

dsade is not a happy boy...these delays cost me about $30k - and this is the third batch in a row. Do the math.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I'm down to my last bottle of personal stock. :(

dsade is not a happy boy...these delays cost me about $30k - and this is the third batch in a row. Do the math.
hopefully sooner then later we can get this back on track!!..

B

beh1996

Awards
Would these two be better or maybe the LF, Cytolean V2 for focus, grad school..and ReDuction PM at night?

A

adam0x54

Awards
I was considering the same stack from NP. I am debating between alphaburn/LX or lipo 6x. Do they even compare? I was thinking lipo 6x because I read/heard good things about it.

-Adam

smutty

smutty

Awards
I am looking forward to using alpha burn during the winter. In Phx it's too hot to use in the heat of the summer. I had to stop in early June.