Epistane cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoffusmc

Awards
I have been researching the possibility of doing a 4 week epistane cycle for quite some time and would appreciate any feedback I could get before I make a decision. I would be using it in a clean bulking cycle and would like to add another 5-10lbs.

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 156
BF: 7%
Have been lifting consistently for 8 years

Diet:
3,000+ calories (mostly "clean" calories)
about 225g protein per day

Previous PH or designer steroid experience: only 1 cycle of Methyl 1-d almost 1 year ago

Dosing:
Wk 1: 10mg for day 1, then 20 mg for rest of the week
Wk 2: 20 mg
Wk 3: 30 mg
Wk 4: 40 mg

Add. Supplements while on cycle:
Multi vitamin, Liver support, hawthorne berry, Vitamin b-6, Fish oil, joint support, muscle milk, casein protein, BCAA's, L-glutamine, Cell-mass

Supplements during PCT:
AI Post Cycle Support, T-Bomb, and will continue with Multi vitamin, Liver support, hawthorne berry, Vitamin b-6, Fish oil, joint support, muscle milk, casein protein, BCAA's, L-glutamine, Cell-mass

I know a SERM like clomid, or nolva would certainly be ideal in PCT, however, if the liklihood of sides are not too great I may go the route of a non rx SERM. Would Post Cycle Support, T-bomb and other support supplements likely be enough for PCT? I also have about a 1/3 bottle of formadrol extreme that could be utilized as well.

Any feedback on the dosing and PCT information would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Ryan

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
lolu postd this and u may not use a SERM dude epi is a real steroid, du yer self a favor and run a correct pct. and yer pct is worthless, the whole point of a SERM is to kick start test production and at the same time mediate estro effects in brerst tissue.
u think ur going to run 40mg for a week and just stop hahaha u try it man, as soon as u have no more epi you body will shift from favord androgen state to catabolic estrogens wich will be left, and how long do u think that it will take to regain all that u could lose just by not running a correct pct?

hoffusmc

Awards
I very well may end up going with H-drol given that it is a significantly milder compound.

mod edit: read the stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.