what supplement to take?

J

jkelley

Awards
I am 6'3 and weigh 175 i recently had an illness and lost alot of weight and im trying to gain it back plus some more and im trying to get more cut also. I was taking cell-tech and a weight gainer protein shake and I am wanting to try something different maybe n.o.explode or cell-mass or something of that nature but didnt know what would be the best for gaining weight, getting bigger and more cut besides eating alot of chicken. can anyone guide me and give me some advice on what will boost me besides steroids?

D

dayday87

Banned
Awards
Take the normal stuff, BCAAS,protein, maybe some ALCAR, mono creatine... Eat right and alot.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Most of the $50 non hormonal stuff is garbage and doesn't add any gains except negative ones to your new worth.

J

jim623

I am 6'3 and weigh 175 i recently had an illness and lost alot of weight and im trying to gain it back plus some more and im trying to get more cut also. I was taking cell-tech and a weight gainer protein shake and I am wanting to try something different maybe n.o.explode or cell-mass or something of that nature but didnt know what would be the best for gaining weight, getting bigger and more cut besides eating alot of chicken. can anyone guide me and give me some advice on what will boost me besides steroids?
Pork loin, lean beef, white meat fish, dark green vegies, sweet potatoes, boneless baby chickens (eggs). Just eat a lot bro. All those weight gainers will add fat.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Well it doesn't sound like you have your diet together..
And it sounds like your new so supp wise all I would recomend is..
Multi, glutamine, whey, creatine, fish oil.

For foods here are some good ones..
Protein: chicken breast, turkey breast, roast beef, tuna, egg whites, whey, fat free cottage cheese
Carbs: 12 grain bread, oats, bran flakes, potatoes, rice, banana's
Fats: peanut butter or peanuts, and most oils