Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1)Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)
vs.
2)Cissus 40% Ketosterones (120 caps)
vs.
3)Cissus 20% 3-Ketosterone Powder

Are they in essence the same thing or is one better then the rest?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where did you find a Cissus powder with that high a ketosterone content of 40%? USP Super Cissus caps is only 10% and I find that to be very effective and pretty economical as well if you get the 150 count bottle from GNC during gold card week. I did see that other powder (20%) at NP but don't have a capping machine so passed it up for the ready made USP product I know is great.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting... in all seriousness though, USP Super Cissus is really good and the new formula is stronger so I can take 4 instead of 5 and get the same benefit plus the 150 count bottle is quite reasonable considering how long it lasts now.

Did some reading... might have to see about this one time if I am ordering some other items from NP, got some great reviews and it is a high dose at 1G per pill.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
NP 50% is the shizz man i thought USP labs would be stronger but for anabloic puposes nutra planets is the best

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For joints, Super Cissus all the way. For other purposes, any other will do.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
For joints, PRIMAFORCE CISSUS is the only way to go. I tried Super Cissus first, with no change. I am in need of shoulder surgery (Hills Sachs Lesion from dislocating my shoulder traumatically multiple times), but haven't had shoulder pain lifting since taking the Primaforce. Bulk powders (if you can choke it down, or cap it) are fine for anything else.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
interesting....seems like ill need to try both to see which one works for me

Jay how much do u take a day? Same question for you poison...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
personally have never found anything better for joints then USP's supercissus

imenraged

Awards
+ 1 for PrimaForce, but I dosed it higher then the recomendation, which is what I also did for USP.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The recommended dose of Super Cissus works for me. More is not better, in my case, makes my joints tight.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
I'm taking Prima Force now, 2 & 2 ed. 2,000 mg total. I've used NP's bulk stuff during a cycle last winter and seemed to do the job. This is my first go with Prima's though.

donk120k

Awards
ive been using the primaforce one myself, do have days were i do feel tight but just thought i was being paranoid, i have only been on a week so guess time will tell for me, never used a cissus product before so cant really compare eh.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... ugh, I did some comparison while shopping and ordered two 100g tubs of USPowders bulk super cissus from NP - order arrived yesterday. I have a "00" capping kit, not sure how many "00" caps I'll get per 100g tub and what the dose per cap will be... I really need to get new batteries for my pocket scale.

I guess I'll finish this and get PrimaForce later to compare.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah im starting off with 2 tubs of Bulk SuperCissus and running that. And if that doesnt do the trick ill order me some primaforce.

If i get results ill wait till my next strength routine when my body starts to break down and order me some prima. I may stick to bulk cissus for maintenance b/c its cheaper.

Either way it seems like both are well worth trying.

Jayhawk34

Jayhawk34

Awards
I'm not 100% sure what dose I was taking. Pretty sure just the recommended on the Primaforce. On the bulk SuperCissus I stayed at recommended also I believe. I seriously had no change on the SuperCissus, but I might have just needed to stay on it longer as I assume the % ketosterones is what made the Primaforce so much better for me. One bottle of the Primaforce version and I haven't had hardly any joint pain since. Ran out a couple months ago with no reversal so far. USP does things right, but for me, the Primaforce cissus is in another league.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess the higher % means you dont have to use as much to get as big of a kick

I got the USP bulk and I am using around 6 grams a day. I wannabe real aggressive in healing up. Once i am back to par ill reduce the dosage.

When i finish up what ill order me some Primaforce and hit another strength routine and see if its better.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess the higher % means you dont have to use as much to get as big of a kick

I got the USP bulk and I am using around 6 grams a day. I wannabe real aggressive in healing up. Once i am back to par ill reduce the dosage.

When i finish up what ill order me some Primaforce and hit another strength routine and see if its better.
Please post your findings from this experiment. Long time fan of SuperCissus from USP but it is nice to know there are other effective options in a similar price range.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sure thing finny. Ill make sure to run a proper course of both to insure i give each an equal chance to shine.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was using USP LABS cissus until I tried Primaforce and I haven't switched back
to USP LABS . Primaforce is a few dollars cheaper and at 4 caps a day 1 jar last 30 days
and at $25 a jar that beats all the others and I have been using Primaforce faithfully
for about 1 year. I have no complaints . When I first started using supercissus from
USP it stated on the jar you only needed 3 caps a day then after a few months when
it became popular they changed the dosing directions to like 5 or 6 caps a day but they
didn't increase the caps in the jar it stood at 90 caps so I said later for them and I went
with Primaforce and I have been very happy with this brand.

justinc

Awards
Been using bulk cissus 5% keto from custom capsule. NP was out of everything when I ordered. Started taking it when I fully ruptured my achilles. Its been two months now since surgery and I can walk without the aid of crutches or a walking boot (walk with a slight limp though). I start physical therapy tomorrow. I believe the cissus has given me a little bit of an edge in recovery. Oh and I dosed it at 1.5g daily.

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to run out in the next week or so of a bottle of the Primaforce cissus. I've been trying to use it to alleviate a bad case of golfer's elbow. It has seemed to help some. I'll probably go with bulk cissus from NP next though just because of the the price.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity which extract is most effective for controlling cortisol, also how many grams per day?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity which extract is most effective for controlling cortisol, also how many grams per day?
40-50%, the higher the percentage the more anabolic it is, thus resulting in better blockage of cortisol, a bit less effective in the joint department. 2-5g daily should do the job.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
40-50%, the higher the percentage the more anabolic it is, thus resulting in better blockage of cortisol, a bit less effective in the joint department. 2-5g daily should do the job.
Thanks if i didnt buy in bulk which product would have such amounts?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
primaforce has 40% and NP has a 50%

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so higher % is better?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well from what ive gathered dj it depends on what ur looking for.

If you looking for something to heal some jacked up joints like myself, then you would wanna go with a keto % range between 5-20

If you are looking for more of an anabolic effect 40-50% is better

BUT it seems there are individuals who get great injury recovery with the higher keto levels. Only problem is price.

If price is not an issue for you i would suggest try the high % first. See how u like it. If it works great. If it isnt what u expected go for in my opinion is a safer bet and hit up USPowders bulk.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I have tried the original 5% Cissus then the 10% Super Cissus. My joints began to ache on the 10% so I went back to the 5%. You can still get the 5% in AN's Osteobolin-C (awsome product) or grab it in Bulk from NP.

I use the bulk from NO and it is AWSOME for my joints. After the disappointing experience with the higher extract I have stuck with what works for me and my joint issues. 5% FTW :D

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
seems like there is a % extract for everyone. i like how this sounds

USPlabs Cissus extract is responsible for the 'cissus revolution' and I discovered the tendon/ligament properties of Cissus.

USPlabs was just awarded a patent on our extract.

1. USPLabs Cissus is a NOW a patented extract
2. No one can use our extraction process

I will let every jump to conclusions...

I for one would go with thet patented extract that has the industry following our lead but until today, they did not know our extraction process was different.

I was using USP LABS cissus until I tried Primaforce and I haven't switched back
to USP LABS . Primaforce is a few dollars cheaper and at 4 caps a day 1 jar last 30 days
and at $25 a jar that beats all the others and I have been using Primaforce faithfully
for about 1 year. I have no complaints . When I first started using supercissus from
USP it stated on the jar you only needed 3 caps a day then after a few months when
it became popular they changed the dosing directions to like 5 or 6 caps a day but they
didn't increase the caps in the jar it stood at 90 caps so I said later for them and I went
with Primaforce and I have been very happy with this brand.
Super Cissus Rx is now 120 800mg caps without a change in price.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so because your extraction process is different...shouldn't that lead to a higher keto%?

Also how does this extraction process give you a different result as oppose to other processes? Especially if the % keto is the same... isnt it like skinning a cat different ways?

And so far im lovin my bulk supercissus rx

so because your extraction process is different...shouldn't that lead to a higher keto%?

Also how does this extraction process give you a different result as oppose to other processes? Especially if the % keto is the same... isnt it like skinning a cat different ways?

And so far im lovin my bulk supercissus rx
It is the synergy of the herb not the keto sterones that makes cissus effective and one of the aspect is the natural calcium content of cissus.

When you extract for 40% ketosterones you have to remover 40% of other compounds in Cissus.

Extraction processes are used to keep integrity of specific acitve compounds of the herb. You can extract with wrong solvents and can lead to a damaged extract.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5% bulk was better for my injuries..

i took 50%, noticed nothing.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is the synergy of the herb not the keto sterones that makes cissus effective and one of the aspect is the natural calcium content of cissus.

When you extract for 40% ketosterones you have to remover 40% of other compounds in Cissus.

Extraction processes are used to keep integrity of specific acitve compounds of the herb. You can extract with wrong solvents and can lead to a damaged extract.
Thanks for clearing that up Jacob. For those of us not near as learned as you are, it is easy to become susceptible to marketing and hype that ends up yielding nothing but an empty pocket book and sore joints!