stacking novedex with?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got a free bottle of novadex xt given to me, i've read mixed reviews about taking it as a stand alone, some ppl get decent results and some ppl don't see any changes, i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what could be taken with it to get better results, i was thinking about prime, animal m-stak, or maybe replacing hyperdrol with novadex and taking it with mass fx, or if anyone knows a mild ph that the novedex would work at the pct let me know?

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
Stack it with Mass-FX, Prime and a good Creatine and watch the gains come.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah but for the price of those two things, it's nearly $90, don't you think i can find a single mild ph and use the novedex as a pct and see similar gains?

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
If you wanted to go the PH path then H-Drol is "MY" all time favorite and yes its cheaper in comparison but I would do more then novedex-xt as a post cycle

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've looked into that, what else would u recommend as a pct with hdrol, i always said i would never take a ph that the pct cost like 3times what the ph itself costs

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
i've looked into that, what else would u recommend as a pct with hdrol, i always said i would never take a ph that the pct cost like 3times what the ph itself costs
Post this question in the ANABOLIC forum.....lots on info there and a few threads going on about NOVEDEX XT......I myself am pulsing havoc and taking two caps novedex xt on my off nights before bed.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can someone tell me exactly what this product is, i've heard it refered to as a test booster but not an AI and others say it's an AI and not a test booster?

lorbaby69

Awards
you should give powerful a try by USP labs. It helps with the release of growth hormone, and can be stacked with virtually anything. Novedex is a good product. One of the best anti-aromatase (however you spell it lol) I would say a creatine is also a good idea. neovar by applied neutricuticals is a really good creating for a decent price. check it out. :)

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
I ran it some time ago, stand alone as an experiment. It actually slammed my libido down. That was it. Macros were good, and right on for me. I've read about others experiencing the same thing in here. You may be able to find those posts with a search. I ran across em by accident. IMO I'm not sure about that product at all. I'm not alone in that opinion either. It advertises as an anti estrogen, test booster, etc. I started at 4 caps before bed, and widdled down to 3 after two weeks, and I still totally lost my libido. It wasn't from any life events or anything either. It was bizarre to say the least.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well my next question is, i was taking the trifecta stack which came with formadrol extreme but the stack was very mild, actually didn't get any results, should i use the novedex as the pct for that and save the formadrol for next time i plan on running a ph? which one is stronger

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I see what your trying to do. Even a mild PH may react differently with you than another. H drol is very mild and I always had a serm on hand with my cycles.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats what i'm trying to figure out, i bought the trifecta stack and then someone gave me a free bottle of novedex, i'm about to start the pct for the trifecta stack and i was just gonna go with formadrol, but it does have what it says to be a serm combo in it even tho i know it's not as strong as a regular serm, but i have no access to anything except otc, so if the formadrol would work better with h drol than the novedex then i'll just keep that and use the novedex for this cycle