Prime and Drive Questions

BayChamp

Awards
I haven't dabbled in non-conventional supplementation (things other than creatine, protein, etc) in years. Recently on a whim I purchased Kre-Aklyn 1500, and T-Bomb 2.....I was very impressed with my results. For me that means going from feeling scrwanny in shorts and short sleeve shirts to wearing them everyday. Not sure if the supplements truly delivered or if they just inspired me to train more effectively.
I then stumbled upon this website and have been trying to devour information. I just purchased Prime, Drive, Kre-Aklyn, Jack3d, and some BCAA.
I have a few questions:
1) Can someone give me a "nut shell" of how Prime and Drive are supposed to work?
2) Can I take stack Prime and Drive together?
3) I am mostly interested in putting on size. I have read numerous times that people are reporting strength gains from Prime but not size. Shouldn't one come with the other (other than the gains that "appear" as strength gains when learning an exercise that is really improvement in muscle fiber recruitment etc)?
thanks for any input

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a few questions:
1) Can someone give me a "nut shell" of how Prime and Drive are supposed to work?
3) I am mostly interested in putting on size. I have read numerous times that people are reporting strength gains from Prime but not size. Shouldn't one come with the other (other than the gains that "appear" as strength gains when learning an exercise that is really improvement in muscle fiber recruitment etc)?
1. Read the product write-ups to see how they work: Prime - USP Labs Prime; Drive - Applied Nutriceuticals Drive (Technical Information).

2. Prime and Drive can be stacked together, yes.

3. Strength and muscle mass are not correlated and do not necessarily occur together. Just because you gain muscle mass does not mean that you will get stronger, especially if you train in the higher end of the muscle accretion rep range (8-12 reps). Just because you gain strength does not mean you have gained muscle mass; you could just be training for strength and not size.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't dabbled in non-conventional supplementation (things other than creatine, protein, etc) in years. Recently on a whim I purchased Kre-Aklyn 1500, and T-Bomb 2.....I was very impressed with my results. For me that means going from feeling scrwanny in shorts and short sleeve shirts to wearing them everyday. Not sure if the supplements truly delivered or if they just inspired me to train more effectively.
I then stumbled upon this website and have been trying to devour information. I just purchased Prime, Drive, Kre-Aklyn, Jack3d, and some BCAA.
Great stack!

I have a few questions:
PRIME is a natural anabolic that will has been shown to produce Increased Muscle Mass, Increased Strength, Increased Recovery, Slightly Increased Appetite, Increased Aggression, etc.

DRIVE can be more accurately explained by Guejsn.

Absolutely.

You need to use this increase in strength to drive your training weights up. The increase in weight that you will see is exclusively in the form of LBM and your diet also plays a huge part in that.

thanks for any input
Just wanted to add my $.02.