Another Finaflex Question

Taylor0410

Awards
Ok So i finished up my first cycle of a pro hormone ever and am almost done with the PCT. I did 4 weeks of H-Drol with Activate Xtreme and Sustain Alpha as the PCT. Most of my friends are taking Finaflex and have had good results from it. They say that they also experienced no side effects and used the PCT product called PCT Revolution, made by the same company that makes Finaflex, to be used as the PCT with Finaflex. My question is, since I want an adequate PCT without having to obtain illegal products, can I use Formex and PCT Revolution TOGETHER without and adverse affects of combining the two as a PCT. Like I said, my friends did Finaflex and used the PCT that the company produces and recommends and they came out fine. Any help will be greatly appreciated. If it matters, I experienced NO negative side effects from the H-Drol aside from minor back pumps. I gained about 10 pounds, most of it muscle, and seem to be keeping all of it.

Short Version = Can i take Formex with the PCT Revolution without and foreseeable adverse affects.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's up to you man, some choose to go the "safer" route using a SERM. Depends how much you value your health. Different people are affected in different ways so OTC could be good for one and not the other.

Taylor0410

Awards
It's up to you man, some choose to go the "safer" route using a SERM. Depends how much you value your health. Different people are affected in different ways so OTC could be good for one and not the other.
yeah, otc seems to have worked fine for my with H-Drol but i know that isnt as strong as Finaflex. I just need to know if the ingredients in the Formex and PCT Revolution would overlap in a way that it would be detrimental to take both.
By the way, i got my H-Drol and PCT from y'all and y'all ROCK. Ill be getting my next cycle of whatever I do from nutraplanet again. A+, But im sure everyone here already knows that haha.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Formestane isn't known to be very bio available in oral form and Formex won't be arriving at nutra in at least the next couple of weeks. If you could get your hands on a SERM it would be much easier and cost effective IMO. That and a Test booster and you're good to go.