Palo Alto Labs Anabolic Edge - WTF??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Palo Alto Labs Anabolic Edge - WTF???

1. Senior Member

Palo Alto Labs Anabolic Edge - WTF???

Seriously..

This is a total bargain.

Im sure a rep said It had 1g+ of Trans-res per 4 tablets..

Which makes it the same price as T-REX, with EXTRAS......

Why isn't this more popular?

2. Banned

No one is pushing it. What happened to their Reps anyway?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

They really are quiet here.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Seriously..

This is a total bargain.

Im sure a rep said It had 1g+ of Trans-res per 4 tablets..

Which makes it the same price as T-REX, with EXTRAS......

Why isn't this more popular?

i think some of the ingredients are perhaps not what some are looking for. 3 of them are adaptogens which do put your body in an anabolic state because they help you cope with stress.Transreservatrol has had plenty of info written on it and white button mushroom acts as an anti estrogen
    All the ingredients are very subtle and should be taken over a long period of time to get the benefit.Unfortunately i think most people want more from a supplement than what AE has to offer which have greater impact than AE

Its a supplement that would fit into anybodys lifestyle and imo could be taken by anyone .

Maybe PALO ALTO LABS , if they wanted to push this supplement , could drop the references to bodybuilding in its advertising and reword it as such so it would appeal to those who just have an interest in maintaing good health, and market it in general health magazines
    Last edited by corsaking; 07-02-2009 at 08:06 AM. Reason: added text
  5. Senior Member

This product really looks good, what with the resveratrol and sulbutiamine and adaptogens, I just don't see what's so "anabolic"
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    This product really looks good, what with the resveratrol and sulbutiamine and adaptogens, I just don't see what's so "anabolic"
    Its a play on a word i think to create in the mind of the reader that you will grow.

As i said in my earlier post adaptogens help you cope with stress, so they are providing the body with the right environment ie laying the foundation to enable you to gain muscle. This supplement doesnt do it on its own but what i think P A labs are trying to say, is it lays the foundation for you to grow but as we know other factors are involved , such as diet, training, supplements which have more of a bearing on growth , such as ds/ ph , creatine for example
  7. New Member

Actually...this product would be about the best addition to a SERM in PCT that is out there.

It has good stuff and none of the crap you don't want in PCT (ie. divinny, icariin, IC3, DIM, saw palmetto and such).

People should ditch these other so-called PCT all in ones (they are very BAD formulas) and give this stuff a whirl (do not forget your SERM)!

IMO, of course.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

I kind of agree with Sonic. This would seemingly be a great product to supplement a SERM/AI pct. I may have to include it in my next cycle.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

i love it.

i've recently posted about the absence of PAL on these forums recently.. it's a shame... good products with AE, Lev, and Incarnate some of my faves
  10. Elite Member

im a huge fan of AE, solid product.

Unfortunate that PAL has nobody pushing it here anymore, they are a great company.

Alot of my friends use this product with a serm for post cycle with good results.
  11. Senior Member

Yup,

It's very well priced too, I grabbed like 4 bottles...tho I think one of the reps is selling some on here for 19 a piece.... thats cheap!

12. Advanced Member

honestly one of the better natty supps out there, great pumps and strength one of the few supplements i will purchase regularly
  13. Senior Member

Im getting freakin pimples.... on my chest WTF... first time in yrs and on my FACE.. its ****EDDDDDDD..

I already got naurally high test but i seem to avoid pimples as im 26.... ERRR NOT GOOOOOD OR PRETTY when IM going out to party! ERR
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Anabolic Edge is incredible. I love the stuff. I had amazing strength gains on it and felt great. Log is on here if anyone wants to look it up.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just got some of this on a trade... Looks decent.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

hey guys

Palo Alto Labs is still alive and kicking stronger than ever!!!! I know our forum presence has taken a huge nosedive over the past year.. and I do regret that this happened bc we had such a strong presence on AM and its truly a great place.

We have been busier than ever with another campaign / product that we dont offer to the bodybuilding crowd.. we have seen much success and I cannot even begin to tell you how busy my life has become. We have unsuccessfully attempted on a few occasions to get someone from the company to spend more time posting, but usually the people who have the most knowledge, have the least amount of free time.

So where do we go from here..... i know that there are a few logs that have been set up both here and on the other forums, so look out for those soon. I believe they are AE / Paravol stacks. Should be really cool to see how this works together.

I gotta run and get back to lurking for a bit. I hope all is well with all of you and I hope to have some time to keep you all in the loop with our company and other info with sports nutrition.
  17. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    hey guys

Palo Alto Labs is still alive and kicking stronger than ever!!!! I know our forum presence has taken a huge nosedive over the past year.. and I do regret that this happened bc we had such a strong presence on AM and its truly a great place.

We have been busier than ever with another campaign / product that we dont offer to the bodybuilding crowd.. we have seen much success and I cannot even begin to tell you how busy my life has become. We have unsuccessfully attempted on a few occasions to get someone from the company to spend more time posting, but usually the people who have the most knowledge, have the least amount of free time.

So where do we go from here..... i know that there are a few logs that have been set up both here and on the other forums, so look out for those soon. I believe they are AE / Paravol stacks. Should be really cool to see how this works together.

I gotta run and get back to lurking for a bit. I hope all is well with all of you and I hope to have some time to keep you all in the loop with our company and other info with sports nutrition.
    sup daVE ....WELCOME BACK BRUV
  18. Senior Member

Welcome back!

What product?

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    hey guys

Similar Forum Threads

1. anabolic edge - palo alto labs
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 08:32 PM
  2. shaddow vs. PALO ALTOS LABS ANABOLIC EDGE
    By shaddow in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 03:13 PM
  3. Palo Alto Releases Anabolic Edge--Presale at Nutra
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 09:04 AM
  4. Win a bottle of the new Anabolic Edge by Palo Alto Labs!!!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 11:02 AM