Applied Nutriceuticals Alpha-X 150

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
MAN , I saw this product and seems hard to believe , APN reps give me a help here on this new compound Chlorophytum Borivillanum )that is as potent as test prop.
thanks

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Look up 'Safed Musli' or maybe eat a spider plant, lol. I jest, but I am jesting unimpressed at that.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chlorophytum Borivillanum is Safed Musli

MAN , I saw this product and seems hard to believe , APN reps give me a help here on this new compound Chlorophytum Borivillanum )that is as potent as test prop.
thanks
Chlorophytum Borivillanum is Safed Musli.

The technical Write-Up for IGF-2 - http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/product-igf-2.php - explains how Safed Musli works. An extract:
Safed Musli, in particular, contains large amounts of Spirosta-steroidal saponins: desoxydiosgenin, tigogenin, neotigogenin, which are intermediates to various hormonal pathways in the body (1,2). When ingested, desoxydiosgenin from Safed Musli is enzymatically converted to 11-oxa-5 alpha-androstane-3,17-dione, some of which is converted to testosterone through the testes. The increased testosterone produced by this process binds to the androgen receptor (AR), signaling the muscles via mRNA to increase protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, leading to greater strength, mass, and recovery (1,2,27).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So a none synthetic steroid? Is this kinda like phyto testosterone from PP?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yes similar to the ingredient in igf-2

J

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals introduces worlds strongest natural anabolic: Alpha-X

The feedback on the Alpha-X beta version was nothing short of amazing. After only a few weeks users experienced a feeling that can be best described as motivated and as slightly euphoric - a true Alpha Male mentality. The muscle pumps increased in volume and hardness and after one week most users gained a visible amount of muscle.

After 6 weeks of continuous use most test subjects gained an average of 7-9 pounds of body weight while maintaining or even decreasing body fat levels. We must admit, very impressive for a non hormonal product.

With Alpha-X a new ingredient is introduced on the sport supplements market; Chlorophytum Borivillanum Santander Ethanolic Extract. Mark our words; a lot of other brands will try to copy this product. Here’s why...

In a recent animal study the Chlorophytum Borivillanum appeared to be almost as powerful as the well known anabolic steroid Testosterone Propionate. The animals gained 8% of their body weight after just 30 days with this remarkable extract. In comparison; that’s almost 15 pounds for someone with a 180 lbs body. The animals that received the testosterone gained 8,9% of their body weight.

We know that this is probably not the first time you heard incredible results from natural compounds in a an animal study (Ecdysterone promised to be just as powerful as Dianabol). But - and this is why we are so excited - there is a huge difference. The Russian researches injected the test subjects with the Ecdysterone to elicit the great results. The animals from the our study got the Chlorophytum administered orally - just as we humans would take it. Apparently the active compounds from the extract can get in the bloodstream without being destroyed in the digestive system.

But Alpha-X contains much more that the Chlorophytum Borivillanum. Let’s continue...

The second ingredient is 25R (Spirostan-6-one-3-one). This compound has been shown to bind directly to the androgen receptors and in this way promote muscle growth.

The third ingredient is a potent Cissus Quadrangularis extract. High dosages of this extract (1-1,5 grams a day - roughly the dosage in Alpha-X) have a powerful anabolic effect in the human body. Many users of the Cissus product Osteobolin-C love the products for this.

The next ingredient is Reservatrol (50%) which has been proven to be a powerful cAMP booster. Increased cAMP levels stimulate testosterone output and increase fatburning. A drawback is that the reservatrol is broken down fast in the liver if it’s taken without a compound like Quercetin

The 5th ingredient Quercetin has been added to the formula to inhibiting P450 enzymes and make the other compound more biologically active. The Quercetin also helps lowering estrogen levels .

The Eucommia extract has also been shown to have phytoandrogenic properties and promote the muscle building process in a safe way. The compound itself looks very much like testosterone in structure and in this way actually fits into the androgen receptor. The Eucommia extract also been shown to increase free ‘active’ testosterone levels - the part of the total testosterone that builds muscle. Eucommia also has several health promoting effects.

Glycocarn is a patented ingredient that has proven to have great effects on fatburning, sex drive and lean muscle gains. It also increases the pump and it promotes the recovery.

The final ingredient Bioperine can increase the effectiveness of the other ingredients with 30-50%.

In short, Applied Nutriceuticals has created an incredible muscle building product that will certainly be on the top on the guaranteed-to-use list of many athletes.
http://www.nutriminds.eu/product.php?productid=16153&cat=0&page=1

Interesting blend!

J

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
What is the difference between Safed musli (Chlorophytum Borivillanum) and 25R (Spirostan)?

I've read Safed musli is also a spirostan:
Safed Musli is an Ayurvedic herb used for centuries to improve physical strength and male fertility. We now know that this due to the high concentrations of spirosta-steroidal saponins found in this compound
http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/product-igf-2.php

So what's the difference?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting have to keep my eye on this one...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. Why is it so hard to find beyond the link JBerto provided?

Would love to see more on this supplement.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the difference between Safed musli (Chlorophytum Borivillanum) and 25R (Spirostan)?

I've read Safed musli is also a spirostan:

http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com/product-igf-2.php

So what's the difference?
Chlorophytum Borivillanum is related to the spider plant and has some active phytoandrogens.

25-AR is a derivative of Turkestrone and has an effect on mRNA and protein synthesis.

Very interesting. Why is it so hard to find beyond the link JBerto provided?

Would love to see more on this supplement.
This issue has been discussed before (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/124424-ans-new-product.html).

Alpha-X was designed for the European market. They are and will NOT be available in the US, and there will be NO samples available in the US either. If you want to try it you will have to order it from a European source. For more information, see www.nutriminds.eu.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That kinda sucks....

Oh well guess i better forget about this one then. It's a shame, a supplement like that looks legit off the bat and could really do well in the US supp market.

J

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Alpha-X + BioForge

mmm... I've a bottle of Biotivia's BioForge, i think i must try that stack: BioForge + Alpha-X :head:

Alpha-X:
Chlorophytum Borivillanum
Spirostan-6-one-3-one
Cissus Quadrangularis
Reservatrol
Quercetin
Eucommia
Glycocarn
Bioperine

BioForge:
Forslean
Epimedium
Indole-3-Carbinol
OptiZinc

That seems to be a good natural anabolic stack!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That kinda sucks....

Oh well guess i better forget about this one then. It's a shame, a supplement like that looks legit off the bat and could really do well in the US supp market.
If you want it then get it from Europe. If you lived in the UK you would get most of your AN stuff from the US. Same as me getting all my supplements from the US. No big deal to import supplements.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
If you want it then get it from Europe. If you lived in the UK you would get most of your AN stuff from the US. Same as me getting all my supplements from the US. No big deal to import supplements.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Indeed!

For awhile there was a UK site that did a good deal on AN products but lately their prices have went up, so it's back to ordering from the US now. Just hope customs don't feel like slapping some VAT on top of my orders!:sad3:

A

Azaloth

Awards
Very interested in trying this. Out of curiosity why is it not being offered in the US?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in trying this. Out of curiosity why is it not being offered in the US?
because euro does not have very many products solely for them and US market has some sweet stuff left to come out this year

A

Azaloth

Awards
Would stacking Alpha X with IGF-2 (and Drive, NeoVar, RPM for that matter) be synergistic or would there be contraindications?

Thanks.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Bulk SuperSaponins is 50% trib, 50% chlorophytum.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
It really pains me to disagree with such an attractive .... product

I dunno whether it will work or not.

Lets go through it....
* Chlorophytum Borivillanum Santander Ethanolic Extract. This is a tincture - viz. its not an elaborate extraction method (like 100s years old), it could of course work. My question is if the extraction is simple yet the compound potent why don't other companies follow suit? If there was some distillation involved I could understand it.
* Feeding this stuff to animals ... the thing is that Tribulus would be a wonder supplement if lab animal results converted to humans. I dunno whether Trib went IC in these studies but there's been enough studies showing a testosterone boost but not any test boost in humans.
* 25R - MassFX claim to have the most "potent" isomer of this... I'm about to check this out. The 25R in iForce just didn't happen even after running 15% of a bottle in one dose.
* Other stuff ... I've not heard of Eucommia or Glycocarn. The rest is fairly standard, viz. natural SERM and stuff to increase bioavailability.

The thing with test boosters is that some look rubbish but turn out great, others look great but turn out...

Really I do hope that a phytotest turns up that really works. Then you could run it, with SHBG (I never get this acronym right) and an AI and the test boost should be great (because they'd interact -> phytotest could feed the AI test pump whilst SHBG stop it being destroyed). You could of course use DHEA instead but this is a very complex compound that we still don't really understand and its a bit dodgy PCT IMO.

I'll be running pSARM in 6 weeks or so, its just you kinda get a bit skeptical thats all.

Oh Cissus thats handy ... little injuries that are ignored become big injuries ... (right now).

One day a girl will scrutinize all my supplements whilst weighing me up ... partic. one with a medical background (as soon as you turn your back they rifle through your cupboards - well it'd a good hour if not half a day in fact they might need an archaeological dig to uncover the entire stack. No matter how difficult I'm certain they'll pull it off) so those phytotests better be good by then ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because it's like Backdraft, and designed specifically for the European market.

Would stacking Alpha X with IGF-2 (and Drive, NeoVar, RPM for that matter) be synergistic or would there be contraindications?

Thanks.
Stacking Alpha-X with IGF-2 would be fine (as would it be with all the big four products).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

A

Azaloth

Awards
Hi Rosie,

Thanks for the replies. I think people keep asking about why Backdraft and Alpha-X aren't offered to the US because "designed specifically for the European market" doesn't really offer much clarity. Europeans have the same bodybuilding objectives as Americans and I don't see anything in the supplement wouldn't fly here for legal/regulatory reasons (although I'm far from an expert on such matters). This leads me to believe the sole reason for the product not being offered in the US is biz dev/marketing related (hopefully because you have a similar product planned for the US later this year).

With that said, I'm definitely curious to try this out if the feedback is good. I just re-upped on some other App Nut supps and found a few UK stores that will ship Alpha-X to the US. Are there any logs or review threads (preferably in English) that you could direct me to?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Rosie,

Thanks for the replies. I think people keep asking about why Backdraft and Alpha-X aren't offered to the US because "designed specifically for the European market" doesn't really offer much clarity. Europeans have the same bodybuilding objectives as Americans and I don't see anything in the supplement wouldn't fly here for legal/regulatory reasons (although I'm far from an expert on such matters). This leads me to believe the sole reason for the product not being offered in the US is biz dev/marketing related (hopefully because you have a similar product planned for the US later this year).

With that said, I'm definitely curious to try this out if the feedback is good. I just re-upped on some other App Nut supps and found a few UK stores that will ship Alpha-X to the US. Are there any logs or review threads (preferably in English) that you could direct me to?
It's not about what would fly or what would not in the US.

It not about European bodybuilders' objectives. It's about the European regulations for supplements, since some products available in the US are not "allowed" in some European countries; hence the reason for the production of a similar product (i.e. Backdraft as a European 'equivalent' of RPM) that can be sold there.

As for feedback, we don't really have any threads/reviews on either Alpha-X or Backdraft, as it they are EUROPEAN market specialty supplements. You'd have to check European forums, etc. to find any.

Guys, please stop discussing these products here. If you want to try them all well and good, but please stop asking for them to be brought to the US market (as they are available if you want to import them).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
It's not about what would fly or what would not in the US.

It not about European bodybuilders' objectives. It's about the European regulations for supplements, since some products available in the US are not "allowed" in some European countries; hence the reason for the production of a similar product (i.e. Backdraft as a European 'equivalent' of RPM) that can be sold there.

As for feedback, we don't really have any threads/reviews on either Alpha-X or Backdraft, as it they are EUROPEAN market specialty supplements. You'd have to check European forums, etc. to find any.

Guys, please stop discussing these products here. If you want to try them all well and good, but please stop asking for them to be brought to the US market (as they are available if you want to import them).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Just as an add-on fellas...Alpha-X and Backdraft are great looking products indeed, but are intended only for European distribution only. They will never be made available in the US. If you want to try them...you will have to have them imported...period.

Now please don't be discouraged...AN has some big plans and will make a splash in the near future. Please stay tuned. The ONE was just the tip of the iceberg. Wish I could elaborate on more, but that is all for now. ;)

Cheers everyone!:cheers:

C

ctAL

Awards
alpha x along with HGHup says rosie

so WHERE can i order this stuff at?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alpha x along with HGHup says rosie

so WHERE can i order this stuff at?
See my reply in your thread in the AN subforum.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT