Huge Strength From ATD

hituw2x4

Awards
Hi everyone,
I have been thinking about ATD a lot lately and have come to the conclusion that I gained more strength during the pct while using an atd product then when using the said ph. I remember back about a year ago I did an mdrol cycle and made decent gains during the cycle, but then BOOM!! Pct I was using 75 mg atd tapered down to 25mg for 4 weeks and I was a raging bull in the gym. Okay so then this past Feb I did a four week Dymethazine cycle and used their resversitol product, which has atd in it, and BOOOM again I set a personal record of 385 for 4 reps benching and that was two weeks into pct. But at the same time I did experience the side of absolutely no sex drive. What do you think is going on here? Anybody else experience this?

I am wondering what kinda cycle I can run using atd and maybe activate or something, you think you could make a 10 week cycle out ATD and maybe some other goodies?

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
I heard ATD crushes estrogen so much that ur sex drive goes away (Yes, i think u need some female hormones to feel horny, haha) :)

hituw2x4

Awards
Yeah I am cool with that aspect of it? I am just trying to find an explanation for the increase in strength. Super aggressive too.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
ATD removes estrogen.

Body tries to compensate by producing more estrogen.

In males, estrogen is converted from testosterone.

Therefore, more testosterone is produced when u take ATD.

More testosreone ==> more strength and more agression. :)

BTW, testosterone is bad for our health. Makes us more susceptible to infections, get into fights, and buy useless crap, hehe. :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
"susceptible to infections" as in temptations to have sex with girls whom i've yet to figure their name out? but i dont care because i just wanted my glory, now i can go to bed :)

hituw2x4

Awards
"susceptible to infections" as in temptations to have sex with girls whom i've yet to figure their name out? but i dont care because i just wanted my glory, now i can go to bed :)
I just hate the next day when you wake up next to them and they're ugly :bigeyes: