Alpha sustain ... is it me? - AnabolicMinds.com

Alpha sustain ... is it me?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Alpha sustain ... is it me?

Well tried alpha sustain for the first time.

5 applications ... I suddenly had energy from no-where. Like zoooooom.

Is it me or it this normal?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

its sustain alpha lol but glad you had good results.
    I think most people do like this product dont know though about the energy from no-where
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Well tried alpha sustain for the first time.

5 applications ... I suddenly had energy from no-where. Like zoooooom.

Is it me or it this normal?
    it is the S.A. - some people, me included, are really responsive to the resveratrol when its applied topically. I was really actually skeptical about the product the first go with it but it made SUCH a difference i might use it all year round when off cycle.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    it is the S.A. - some people, me included, are really responsive to the resveratrol when its applied topically. I was really actually skeptical about the product the first go with it but it made SUCH a difference i might use it all year round when off cycle.
    and you dont get that fact out of the resveratrol when its used orally?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    and you dont get that fact out of the resveratrol when its used orally?
    i personally have not seen the effect as drastically when taken orally, which is not uncommon for phytoalexins. Because phytoalexins are commonly found on plants people eat, our bodies have evolved to destroy most of these compounds in the stomach acid. Topically your body doesn't really have this ability so you get more medicinal benefit. Who knows, there could be a psychological placebo effect as well.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

i personally have not seen the effect as drastically when taken orally, which is not uncommon for phytoalexins. Because phytoalexins are commonly found on planets people eat, our bodies have evolved to destroy most of these compounds in the stomach acid. Topically your body doesn't really have this ability so you get more medicinal benefit. Who knows, there could be a psychological placebo effect as well.
    good to know, i'll have to try sustain sometime, definatley enought good reviews
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have not used SA yet but, when I used their Dermacrine I was wired from first application. Great products!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

I didnt get the big energy boost from SA, but the libido boost was amazing. Fat chicks look great on that stuff.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    I didnt get the big energy boost from SA, but the libido boost was amazing. Fat chicks look great on that stuff.
    haha that should make life easier
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

used sustain alpha with my last PCT and kept gaining during PCT. Libido boost, mood improvement, energy boost, feeling of well-being.

i'm in my 4th week of a 6 week run with 1-T Tren and just now got back from one of my best chest/tri workouts. I'm using the 1-T Tren as an anti-catabolic agent while cutting with HIIT and low-cal carb cycling. Amazingly this stuff is so potent I actually gained a pound despite having lost quite a bit of fat from my abdominals. To be honest, I kind of thought this wouldn't give me the aggression boost and strength boost I've seen with AAS but feeling pretty damn good with it. Using low-dose nolva and the testosterone recovery stack as PCT and btw, toco-8 mixes in great with cottage cheese.

Just ordered the fat loss stack and plan to start that about 2-4 weeks after finishing the 1-T Tren using low-dose clen as anti-catabolic.

All in all... must say i've never been disappointed with a PP product.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

how good is clen as an anti-catabolic? something made me think it was almost a stim...
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    how good is clen as an anti-catabolic? something made me think it was almost a stim...
    clen is a beta agonist which means it mimics adrenaline and noradrenaline. clen, unlike ephedra, is a beta 2 agonist with strong selectivity for beta 2 receptors. However, as with most beta agonists, a small percentage of the cmpd will bind to beta 1 receptors, which is what ephedra does (the "upper" feeling). Now, even tho clen doesnt bind to beta 1 and thus doesnt suppress appetite it tells the body to do the other things that happen when u have an adrenaline rush - i.e. burn fat for energy, increase heart rate and respiration, and maintain a non-catabolic (anabolic) state.

So... short answer... I've observed a rather significant anti-catabolic nature to clen with the additional benefit of increased fat burn and some small appetite suppression.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

i personally have not seen the effect as drastically when taken orally, which is not uncommon for phytoalexins. Because phytoalexins are commonly found on planets people eat, our bodies have evolved to destroy most of these compounds in the stomach acid. Topically your body doesn't really have this ability so you get more medicinal benefit. Who knows, there could be a psychological placebo effect as well.
    Thats what I found and why I was so amazed. Aural tresveratrol empty stomach 98% pure .. didn't notice anything. However tresV and tween 80 is supposed to be the best bio-available (Knowbull)
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Sorry ... what about tolerance? With strong effects they often wear off in time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustain Alpha
    By rulk22 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 04:50 PM
  2. Sustain Alpha?!
    By mindset101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 01:04 PM
  3. Epi w/ Sustain Alpha PCT
    By p5sky in forum Celtic Labs