Combining Epi with Slim Xtreme

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Is this a viable option? I know they are trying to accomplish two different things, but would Epi and Slim Xtreme together help gain lean mass while shedding fat? Or would they just bump heads because you are trying to do 2 different things?

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this a viable option? I know they are trying to accomplish two different things, but would Epi and Slim Xtreme together help gain lean mass while shedding fat? Or would they just bump heads because you are trying to do 2 different things?
any PH/DS aids in the mobilization of fat......i would not pair these together.

jim623

IMO, your biggest problem with combining SX and Epi would be not being able to eat enough to gain mass. You would be wasting the Epi.

caliphotog

Awards
Epistane will help you gain lean mass on it's own, but only while eating the proper amount, most likely allot, of clean food with the right macros. As you gain more muscle by eating more clean food, your body will by default use more calories and burn more fat. Once you start gainig lean muscle you will need to reevaluate your nutrition/caloric needs and readjust so that you can continue to gain even more lean mass and loose more fat. Taking the Slim X along with the Epi will just smash your appetite therefore making it harder to gain mass and loose fat.