Best supplement stack

henryhavoc

Awards
Hey guys,

One simple question for you. What's your ideal supplement regimen on a 100$ budget? Not counting a multi and whey. I'm asking because I've been inclined to start experimenting with different supps that are coming out. I've always used creating mono and whey and have run a cycle of mdrol aswell.

So what do you think? Preworkout? Post? Bedtime supps? I wanna know what you love and recommend! Tell me what you would put together and what I should try.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions!

-Henry

jim623

Hey guys,

One simple question for you. What's your ideal supplement regimen on a 100$ budget? Not counting a multi and whey. I'm asking because I've been inclined to start experimenting with different supps that are coming out. I've always used creating mono and whey and have run a cycle of mdrol aswell.

So what do you think? Preworkout? Post? Bedtime supps? I wanna know what you love and recommend! Tell me what you would put together and what I should try.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions!

-Henry
My all time fav for pre/intra-wo is Axcell. A 4:1:1 ratio BCAA drink mix with AFO-x technology, designed for increased energy, stamina, and endurance. As for post-wo, I just eat food.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
preworkout - ECA/Y and ALCAR
post - you could try glutamine/AAKG
other supps :
coq10
mega dose vita C ( 3g a day )

these are all pretty cheap.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
pre workout: MANIAC! 80 servings...32 bucks

Intra/4:1:1 BCAA: RecoverPRO, lemon...147 servings, 50 bucks

Name Brand stuff, inexpensive as hell
82 bucks and will last you a loooooong time, link in sig :D

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
why spend 32$ on something that makes you ''look'' pumped,has some creatine,a few amino acids, and a little bit of caffeine/taurine? when ECA is cheaper and has a lot more of an effect?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why spend 32$ on something that makes you ''look'' pumped,has some creatine,a few amino acids, and a little bit of caffeine/taurine? when ECA is cheaper and has a lot more of an effect?
...and is a lot harder to come by. Lest we forget that "e" is banned and any other derivatives aren't nearly as effective.

AAAAAAnywho.....

On the cheap, and aside from protein and multi, go with the basics. Creatine mono is inexpensive and a time-tested classic. Combine it with a carnitine product like Carnage for increased stamina and 'pump' on a budget. For pre-, intra-, AXcell is an excellent option - best blend in the business, and best flavors as well. For post, bulk waxy maize, perhaps some bulk Taurine, and a drink mix of your choice as a carrier. If you want to get into test boosters, AIs, etc., then the prices are going up above your budget range.

Let us know what you've done in the past and what looks good to you and we can make more specific recommendations!

:cheers:

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
other than a multi and whey....let's see

Just sticking to the basics (like T-AD said above, no test booster, AI's)

Personally what I would go with is:

Primordial Performance - Creapure (German Creatine) - The best mono you can buy IMO. 300g for $10.
Primordial Performance - Beta Alanine - 300g for $12
Nutraplanet bulk BCAA
Nutraplanet bulk Leucine
Nutraplanet bulk Glycerol Mono Stearate
Nutraplanet bulk L-Taurine
Nutraplanet bulk L-Glutamine
Nutraplanet WMS for post workout

All of that should land you in the vicinity of $100 (I didn't do the math). Maybe just a tad more. All of the bulk products I mentioned above you can obviously buy in different quantities to match your individual needs. If you already have your Multi, Whey, and EFA's (Let's not forget about these my friend)....the above will have you covered from front to back. No worries. You could also throw in some ZMA for cheap.

Just from looking it looks like all of the above will come to approx. $120. My bad, but you can pick and choose :sgrin:

PRE - a mixture of the Bulk BCAA, CREAPURE, Beta Alanine, Glycerol Monostearate, and Taurine for preworkout - approx 30 min. - pretty much an all in one home blend right there, you have your bases covered. Right now that is my favorite.
INTRA - Bulk BCAA and Beta alanine for during
POST - Bulk BCAA, bulk Leucine, and WMS for postworkout. You're option to throw in some Creapure after as well. I don't, but to each his own....
BED - Glutamine and ZMA

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The combo of Drive, RPM + Lipotrophin PM should come to under $100, and hits a number of areas. It does have some testosterone boosting abilities, as well as pump, non-testosterone mediated muscle growth. Plus RPM is pretty sweet for preworkout or precardio energy, and lipo-pm is good for both sleep and some fat loss.

Team Appnut

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pre workout: MANIAC! 80 servings...32 bucks

Intra/4:1:1 BCAA: RecoverPRO, lemon...147 servings, 50 bucks

Name Brand stuff, inexpensive as hell
82 bucks and will last you a loooooong time, link in sig :D
BCAA's should be a staple in everyones supplements IMO. Maniac will give you some good clean energy for a nice nice price.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
E isn't banned.

go to walgreens/cvs and buy some for like 6 bucks.

duh?

edit : also walmart has primatene ephedra HCL for 10 bucks.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
why do you think i am not serious?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
because "e" isn't legal to sell.... thats the biggest reason

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
talk about being on the late show.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
haha my bad guys, i thought it was... sorry for the dumba$$edry lol

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
when did he say he was cutting??

is there something else ECA is good for?? Am I missing something??

and MANIAC! and EC are VERY different products...in fact MANIAC! is hardly an over stimmed pre workout

to get 80 days out of the full ECA dose you would spend more also, MANIAC! is for workout days only....honestly it is comparing an apple to a camel toe...so I will stop trying to pretend this is going somewhere, lol

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
yes, you are missing something. apparently you've never used ECA.

ECA gives you tons of energy without jitters, more focus, burns fat, deferred fatigue, etc.

also, if you do ECA you will get probably 70 doses for the money to your 80 - not a big difference, but ECA burns fat, that fruit drink doesn't.

but to each his own.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
yes, you are missing something. apparently you've never used ECA.

ECA gives you tons of energy without jitters, more focus, burns fat, deferred fatigue, etc.

also, if you do ECA you will get probably 70 doses for the money to your 80 - not a big difference, but ECA burns fat, that fruit drink doesn't.

but to each his own.
believe me, I buy primatene and bronkaid ALL the time

I do get crazy jitters on it though, no pump and I can't eat anything because my appetite is supressed...what it did do is benefit me like crazy with weight loss when I was 19...it helped me go from 320lbs to 195 in 8 months.

again, VERY different products. Both awesome in their own ways

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So kmul, are you actually in lakeland like mike?