MuscleTech Getting Sued!! YES!!

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Hello to all who remember me. Have not been here for a few months ever since moving to a new town for school.

I saw this on facebook and decided I need to share it with people on here. If somebody has already posted something about it then I apologize.

Hydroxycut Liver Damage Lawsuit Lawyer - The Sanders Firm

I hate MuscleTech. Hopefully nobody has any long term damage from this joke of a company.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech does suck big time. There is a point here I think a lot of people will miss. 23 people sick and 1 death. Lets take a conservative number and save ONLY 100,000 people use hydroxycut. 1 out of 100,000 people died from using it and 23 known sicknesses. That doesn't add up to a dangerous drug.

Again I hate Muscletech but I call this a witch hunt. Stock up on your favorite supps. They will be gone soon.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech does suck big time. There is a point here I think a lot of people will miss. 23 people sick and 1 death. Lets take a conservative number and save ONLY 100,000 people use hydroxycut. 1 out of 100,000 people died from using it and 23 known sicknesses. That doesn't add up to a dangerous drug.

Again I hate Muscletech but I call this a witch hunt. Stock up on your favorite supps. They will be gone soon.
Cigarettes stomp that ratio... And there hasn't been much success suing big tobacco. My point is, I doubt this will stick. And honestly, should it?

MT sucks, true. But you have to realize that we are merely a minority. Publicity like this gives the whole supplement industry a bad image to the majority (those who are uninformed). And that leads to a whole slew of negative sh*t we don't really want coming are way....

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure they've sold like 8million + bottles of hydroxycut.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
it was the same way with ephedra. millions of uses a day and those who chose to double the doze with a unknown heart ailment and run in garbage bags dies and big bad evil ephedra is to blame

steveironman

Banned
Awards
unfortunately muscletech isnt much diff than 90% of the other supp companies out there guys. That's a fact. Do they suck as far as there morality (or lack thereof), shameless BS marketing , and bogus products = yes. Unfortunately so do most others as well.

Rah22491

Awards

haha favorite sups..yea rite not from mt ..A few years back one of my retard friends bought the whole freakin line from GNC im pretty sure he dropped like 300 dollars that day and looked the exact same after running them hahahaa

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Hello to all who remember me. Have not been here for a few months ever since moving to a new town for school.

I saw this on facebook and decided I need to share it with people on here. If somebody has already posted something about it then I apologize.

Hydroxycut Liver Damage Lawsuit Lawyer - The Sanders Firm

I hate MuscleTech. Hopefully nobody has any long term damage from this joke of a company.
Hey good to see you back on here fuzzz
yeah mt sucks balls, I remember when I blew bunch o money on nano vapor and that stuff made me soooo tired pre workout.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
haha favorite sups..yea rite not from mt ..A few years back one of my retard friends bought the whole freakin line from GNC im pretty sure he dropped like 300 dollars that day and looked the exact same after running them hahahaa
lmfao! That's awesome.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
My two cents- MT=More FDA RESTRICTION on good supp company

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I feel you on MT being a piece of sh*t company! I've always said that, but some people swear by their products, I guess we can compare our gains to that of "MT fans". Unfortuneately I need to admit something, while in Iraq I took muscletech protein ($50 a freaking bottle!!) that's all they had there on base and I NEEDED protein. They can take their worthless over-priced products and continue to sell them to people who know absolutely nothing about supps!

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
I feel you on MT being a piece of sh*t company! I've always said that, but some people swear by their products, I guess we can compare our gains to that of "MT fans". Unfortuneately I need to admit something, while in Iraq I took muscletech protein ($50 a freaking bottle!!) that's all they had there on base and I NEEDED protein. They can take their worthless over-priced products and continue to sell them to people who know absolutely nothing about supps!
you got ripped, they sell it for 37 bux for 2 lbs where im at and where ive been here in iraq

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
i forgot, it's cool to hate on companies that help keep bodybuilding afloat...

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
I don't like MT too, but this lawsuit is just some mofos trying to make money from lawsuits, and the rest of my fav supp companies may get dragged down too. :p

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
More people die a year from tylenol than BB supps and in 2004 there were more people hospitalized due to asprin related complications than ephedra. The FDA is a joke.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
MT sponsors TONS of bb related stuff...if u think MT dying is a good thing, ur dead wrong.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
MT sponsors TONS of bb related stuff...if u think MT dying is a good thing, ur dead wrong.
This is true, but to say they don't deserve to be unliked is another issue. They get the money to support BB'ing by BOLDLY lying about the potential of their products. If they lived up to their claims steroids would be obsolete. They don't exaggerate, they go above and beyond with their false claims. Not that most supp companies don't but they get kind of ridiculous with it and essentially rip people off. It is a matter of opinion if the ends justify the means in regards to what they contribute to BB'ing.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
This is true, but to say they don't deserve to be unliked is another issue. They get the money to support BB'ing by BOLDLY lying about the potential of their products. If they lived up to their claims steroids would be obsolete. They don't exaggerate, they go above and beyond with their false claims. Not that most supp companies don't but they get kind of ridiculous with it and essentially rip people off. It is a matter of opinion if the ends justify the means in regards to what they contribute to BB'ing.
i wouldn't even say this is entirely true. they're just sneaky. the 7lbs in 7days on cell tech is true... GRANTED it's entirely water gain from the sugarcarbs and creatine in the product but it's up to the consumer to be knowledgeable about what they're buying. even if you did want to go there tell me other suppcompanies aren't full of **** with marketing. usplabs comparing prime to dbol? COME ON NOW. with that said, most competitive bodybuilders know what they're taking and WHY. if mt wants to rip off joeschmoe looking for a get big quick fix that's more than fine with me as long as a lot of that money goes into bodybuilding which it does. They aren't all crappy products though, bullsh*t genetic altering claims aside. anatorp70 is one of the best pre,intra, or post workout supplements on the market

Bier

Bier

Awards
Whether Muscletech win or lose this lawsuit, it is too late IMHO. The dietary supplement companies were on cross hair already and this will certainly agitate those limp wristed, along few body parts, politicians to start demanding that Gov't mandate and control every aspect of industry. I am guessing a high tax, like cigarette, or strict FDA control.

Anybody has death rate amongst Aspirin or Tylenol users per year? How about hyponatremia?