Cutting, what to stack with Lean Xtreme...

A

abuleh

Awards
Hey guys,

I am in wk 3 of my PCT after an Epi solo run. I gained 8lbs. I am planning a cut once my PCT is over and I am supporting clean diet with Lean Xtreme. I also have IBE's Formex or Activate Extreme.

Question: Which one would you stack with Lean Xtreme to promote fat loss and achieve max. results? Activate or Formex?

~abuleh

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

I am in wk 3 of my PCT after an Epi solo run. I gained 8lbs. I am planning a cut once my PCT is over and I am supporting clean diet with Lean Xtreme. I also have IBE's Formex or Activate Extreme.

Question: Which one would you stack with Lean Xtreme to promote fat loss and achieve max. results? Activate or Formex?

~abuleh
I would stack Activate Xtreme with the Lean Xtreme; you should see some nice results with that.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

A

abuleh

Awards
Thanks "G".

Other opinions? Why choose Activate over Formex? Stack them all?

~abuleh

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Activate is a great choice. They have strong synergy. I would also recommend picking up something like RPN's Alpha-Burn or Eviscerate to help shed away unwanted adipose tissue.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Activate is a perfect add :)

also check out RecoverPRO for BCAA's

perfect right before cardio on a cut and is about 34 cents per serving

A

abuleh

Awards
Awsome, sounds good and thanks for your answers. The goal of course is loose fat while preserving the maximum of muscle. I will go on a low carb diet and hopefully see some nice results with this stack.

I just found 2 bootles of LG's I-GH-1 and thought about adding them to the mix. Would that carry any additional benefits iyo?

~abuleh

A

abuleh

Awards
ok this is my final layout for my cut starting next week Monday.

Low carb diet with:

wk 1-4

3x1 Lean Xtreme ed

2x2 Activate Xtreme ed

2x2 LG's I-GH-1 ed

1x1 Inhibit-E eod

What do you think?

~abuleh