Good AI to use?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any suggestions for OTC AI. Coming off of h-drol and wanted something that wont test positive for steriods? Novedex xt work? let me know. thanks

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you took h-drol you're already going to test positive for steroids!

please check out the PCT section of the forum.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
if you took h-drol you're already going to test positive for steroids!

please check out the PCT section of the forum.
Agreed haha !

Look into Formex by IBE also :thumbsup:

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wont get tested for another month. H-drol should be out of system>? right? And formex have steriods in it? Please answer my question. thanks

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
i wont get tested for another month. H-drol should be out of system>? right? And formex have steriods in it? Please answer my question. thanks
Formex doesn't have steroids in it. lol

No AI is going to make you test positive for steroids.

How much research did you do before starting your h-drol cycle? Conventional wisdom is not to start any cycle until you have everything figured out and IN HAND.

You'll be fine with Formex for your AI.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know about form, but ATD could show up. it also shares some metabolites with Bold...could give a false indicator that you're using bold.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
PCT normally won't cause problem with drug testing.....that is, unless you are from the Domincan Republic, have dreads, and play for the L.A. Dodgers.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Also formestane is a prohormone for 4OHT....so it might be a little risky to use.....

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
novedex probably wouldnt test anything positive. I would just do some research and make sure it is strong enough bring you back from h-drol.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
guys, seriously!

start reading, research is your best friend! research is not asking questions though, it's looking for the answers and asking questions when you can't find the answers on your own!

novedex has ATD in it:
3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene = ATD

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
siimple question i have been asking nad you keep beating around bush. Would it show up on steriod test? And i am done with hdrol this week..how long before that gets out of system?

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
PCT normally won't cause problem with drug testing.....that is, unless you are from the Domincan Republic, have dreads, and play for the L.A. Dodgers.
haha
The thing that is not talked about is he tested pos for Test when he reportred to spring training. Thats howthey got access to his med records.

Sorry for the jack..

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
siimple question i have been asking nad you keep beating around bush. Would it show up on steriod test? And i am done with hdrol this week..how long before that gets out of system?
In all honesty, I don't know...you should google it and then educate us all when you find the answer.

chances are that a marker will still be there within a month! Markers for tren stick around for months...

this prob has more to do with the type of test you're doing though...are you an athlete, military, etc?

some associations have specific rules about what you're allowed to take...6-oxo, ATD, and 6-bromo are not allowed by the military.

if this is a test for your blue collar job then I wouldn't sweat it too much, but if you're in the military...you're f'd bud!

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
H-drol isnt tren so maybe a few weeks it could be out? What is a natural AI to take that doesnt have 6-BROMO and things like that. It is a sports steriod test?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is there something you can take to get the h-drol out of your system quicker? ?Water pills, etc..

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
as far as I know, no. it's a hormone, it's not like it's water soluble.

try checking out info on turinabol...h-drol is basically oral turinabol (I think I spelled it right)

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so there is a chance it could be out of system in 3 weeks?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha thats funny. Sure steriods wont be in my system for a year. I will go to more experienced board on this question. Sorry to bother you guys

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
haha thats funny. Sure steriods wont be in my system for a year. I will go to more experienced board on this question. Sorry to bother you guys
Deca is in your system for up to 18 months. It is not the gear, it is the metabolites they are detecting. I may be wrong on this but didn't someone's test to epitest ration get out of whack from 6-oxo and fail a drug test. Now, if i were being tested for PED's i would not want to take nolva, clomid, hcg, or any other drug that is used by people who take PED's. They usually put the whole bucket of drugs into the testing. I am really clueless as to what prohormones, and prosteroids are tested for, i am pretty sure no one is going to be able to give you a honest answer because no one really knows.

When i was in college the rumor was tren was not a on the "banned substance" list, i didn't know anyone who was willing to find out though.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Tren now is on the banned substances list (at least NCAA), and I would say that your probably screwed, because as the previous poster said, its not the steroids they are looking for. It is the metabolites of the steroid in question. In this case it would be oral turinabol as H-drol (aka halodrol50 if your old skewel). After researching oral turinabol I found the detection time to be in the range of 5-6 weeks. If your test is within that range I'd say your f'ed. In this case lots of water and diuretics may be your friend. All in all, you are probably going to test positive. Next time, I would say be a little more careful if your taking a banned substance, especially when being tested by an athletic organization. They test for EVERYTHING.

pump3d

Awards
Tren now is on the banned substances list (at least NCAA), and I would say that your probably screwed, because as the previous poster said, its not the steroids they are looking for. It is the metabolites of the steroid in question. In this case it would be oral turinabol as H-drol (aka halodrol50 if your old skewel). After researching oral turinabol I found the detection time to be in the range of 5-6 weeks. If your test is within that range I'd say your f'ed. In this case lots of water and diuretics may be your friend. All in all, you are probably going to test positive. Next time, I would say be a little more careful if your taking a banned substance, especially when being tested by an athletic organization. They test for EVERYTHING.
well you cant really get a pct in, they test for anything that stops estrogen/aromatase.

also, they test for most diuretics so that wouldnt really help.

id cross your fingers and hope you dont get tested